Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Dollie

It's now Saturday afternoon and we didn't turn on the AC. We have windows and doors open and we are both naked. Sadly we can't go outside here in the midwest naked. When in Florida we only wore clothes to shop and do errands.

Hubby got bored. He invited an old male friend over to get naked. I may be busy. You know, fixing snacks.

First time ever, Mrs announced that now we have the beach house to ourselves she was going to go naked for the rest of the day. Delightful sitting next to her on the couch watching the beach and ocean, completely naked! And we are here a whole week by ourselves so I can only hope it continues.

hi - would you like it if someone saw you both too?

hi - would you like it if someone saw you both too?

Well this is a family beach with houses close by on both sides and we don't want to cause offense by being overtly nude outside. However I have already found and used a semiprivate place on the deck where maybe somebody could see me sunning nude, and if anyone can see into the house that we are nude, I would not mind. She probably would so I'll go slowly. Just having her nude with me is turning me on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dollie

Well this is a family beach with houses close by on both sides and we don't want to cause offense by being overtly nude outside. However I have already found and used a semiprivate place on the deck where maybe somebody could see me, and if anyone can see into the house that we are nude, I would not mind. She probably would so I'll go slowly. Just having her nude with me is turning me on.
Good luck . We've been together a lifetime and much of it nude. It's fun and relaxing. Not something dirty like people make it sound.

Good luck . We've been together a lifetime and much of it nude. It's fun and relaxing. Not something dirty like people make it sound.

I agree with you - it's not dirty at all - but it can be very erotic :)

Where do you visit when in Florida?

Sunday morning

Nude at the beach house again this morning. The nearby houses are not rented this week so the risk of being seen naked is slim as I'm sitting out on the deck. temp is in the low 70's and it feels awesome.

Nude at the beach house again this morning. The nearby houses are not rented this week so the risk of being seen naked is slim as I'm sitting out on the deck. temp is in the low 70's and it feels awesome.
We are always naked at home indoors and out. So what if the neighbors can see us, we are in our home or our fenced yard!

For me,, everyday is Saturday. Why get dressed when your on your own property and no one else around. Front or back yard, makes no difference. I DO put cloths on when I'm working in the garage, under a vehicle or welding. Things haven't changed around here. No one here and warm == nakedness.

I live and work on a large and secluded farm. Naked is a way of life around here.

I live and work on a large and secluded farm. Naked is a way of life around here.

I hear ya!
We live out on several acres ,surrounded by alfalfa fields.
When the weather is warm....or hot...we spend a lot more times out in the yard. No worries about any neighbors, unless one of them is cutting hay!
Although....we did shock the UPS guy once!

:)

For me,, everyday is Saturday. Why get dressed when your on your own property and no one else around. Front or back yard, makes no difference. I DO put cloths on when I'm working in the garage, under a vehicle or welding. Things haven't changed around here. No one here and warm == nakedness.
I couldn't agree more, except we do have to wear something in the front yard here. As little as legally permissible though, normally just a thong or very brief speedo in the front yard and always naked anywhere else at home..

Yes. Same weekly ritual: I get up Saturday morning to enjoy my nude backyard (fenced) lawn mowing. She, who often sleeps in on Saturdays, usually manages to pull herself out of bed when she hears the mower start. As I nude-mow she shows up in her morning dress (darn), parks herself in one of our deck chairs, raises a cup of coffee and shows me her "Ah, my nudist camp wannabee boy" grin. Having noticed her, I get a quick erection, she shoots me a double thumbs-up, and I sheepishly keep mowing. Home nudism, a fine thing, as are backyard fences.

Yes. Same weekly ritual: I get up Saturday morning to enjoy my nude backyard (fenced) lawn mowing. She, who often sleeps in on Saturdays, usually manages to pull herself out of bed when she hears the mower start. As I nude-mow she shows up in her morning dress (darn), parks herself in one of our deck chairs, raises a cup of coffee and shows me her "Ah, my nudist camp wannabee boy" grin. Having noticed her, I get a quick erection, she shoots me a double thumbs-up, and I sheepishly keep mowing. Home nudism, a fine thing, as are backyard fences.
Yes, home nudism is great as are backyard fences. I don't know about where you are, but here it is perfectly legal to go naked inside a fenced yard, even if neighbors can see over the fence or between the fence boards. It is considered a "reasonable effort" to conceal yourself. Why does your wife wear a dress? Our whole family is always naked at home.

Back