men in pantyhose

I don’t think anything turns me on then sliding a skirt or dress up a pair of hosed encased legs to find a wet pussy or hard cock encased in pantyhose.

There are so many pleasures to enjoy with pantyhose (& stockings or thigh highs). The tactile enjoyment is so stimulating. Especially over smooth legs. But over the ass & cock as well. Then, the feel of running your hands over your legs, ass, & cock with the nylon on top. Then feeling someone else's hands on your nylon covered body. Then running your hands over another nylon covered body (male or female). Finally the ultimate, rubbing nylon covered feet & legs against another person's nylon covered body. Wooooohoooo!

I so agree Jenna. On a daily basis, this is what I wear when home, pantyhose and a skirt. So easy then to run hands over everything under the skirt to get a good feel.

There are so many pleasures to enjoy with pantyhose (& stockings or thigh highs). The tactile enjoyment is so stimulating. Especially over smooth legs. But over the ass & cock as well. Then, the feel of running your hands over your legs, ass, & cock with the nylon on top. Then feeling someone else's hands on your nylon covered body. Then running your hands over another nylon covered body (male or female). Finally the ultimate, rubbing nylon covered feet & legs against another person's nylon covered body. Wooooohoooo!

you describe the tactile enjoyment/excitement so well, Jenna. very partial to nylons around my cock. :)

Back