Stranger fingering you in public

Arm and a Nub

Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

This stranger better be 6 4", a billionaire and look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club- Cause if not... he would pull back an arm and nub.

I so would love to do this. I don't frequent bars or clubs often... but then again being 6'4" most ladies don't talk to me when I do go out to them.

Just wondering - would any ladies be willing to give a guy a pair of panties as a reward?

This stranger better be 6 4", a billionaire and look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club- Cause if not... he would pull back an arm and nub.

LOL! :D

That's the great thing about sexual fantasy...in your mind, everything is just the way you want/need it, which it rarely ever is in real life.

The getting felt up by a stranger fantasy is indeed hot.

In my own personal fantasy, I am wearing a summer dress with a floaty skirt. Sundress, spaghetti straps. I pass a handsome man in a business suit, our eyes meet briefly. I continue walking, and turn down a side street. Suddenly, I am pulled into a recessed doorway. My suit-clad stranger has doubled back, thru an alley, and waited for me. He presses me against the brick, as his (manicured, mind you!:rolleyes:) hand lifts my skirt.

He pushes the strap of my dress down, kissing my neck down to my breast, as he forces my legs apart with his foot, and begins massaging my pussy and clit. Naturally, I immediately become sopping wet, and before too long, I cum into his hand, thanks to his expert ministrations. He lets my skirt drop, kisses my mouth, and quickly leaves, as I lean breathless and panting against the wall.

The more likely reality? Getting roughly groped and probed by a sweaty, smelly, oaf on the subway, one with nicotine stained fingers and hangnails, breathing garlic breath on me while I try to extricate myself from his clumsy grasp.

My own personal fantasy about this is the spiky haired rock chick from the bar accosting me in the crowded ladies bathroom, her pierced tongue hot in my mouth and her urgent hand down the front of my jeans. Her fingers deep inside me as I buck and writhe against her palm, coming hot and hard and fast.

Love this fantasy! The thought of fingering a strange woman to orgasm in a crowded place, either being watched or trying not to be observed, makes me rock hard as I'm typing this.

But like others have said, would not want to try it without some prior invitational eye contact or flirting or something to indicate that it was okay with her. There is a not-so-fine line between consensual contact and sexual assault, and just randomly groping someone clearly crosses that line.

But I have fingered my wife to the cumming point many a time in the car on long trips, on the sofa with the kids playing on the floor (blanket and/or pillow to hide the deed from tender eyes), in movie theaters, and once at a comedy club where you have to sit close together at tiny little tables.

Sadly, those days have passed. But the memories are still good, and I trot them out to revisit them every now and then.

I do have a story in the works about this particular fantasy (stranger woman), which I'll probably submit in due time. I know: It's Been Done. But when it comes to erotica, there's no such thing as too many stories about what gets you going. :)

Would Love Too...

Try it with a sexy stranger - an attractive older women that I might meet at a restaurant or out vacationing at the beach.

Did it once with a GF while sitting at the lifeguard tower on the beach (at night). People were passing right in front of us but unaware!

Last edited:
Now I know this is focused on the ladies with strangers but.......

Ladies have you ever touched a man you didn't know or guys have you ever been groped a lady stranger..?

I'm all for equal opportunities.

A delicious fantasy but one that as others suggest would be far too risky for most situations in real life. If the risk was not too great endless possibilities, be it a crowded tube or concert, bodies pressed up against one another, hands and fingers explicitly wandering.

That rush of excitement as the touch of my palm against a thigh is not repelled, fingers easing beneath the hem of a short skirt, palm pressing up against her desire, the delicate fabric of her panties upon my touch. Peeled to one side, fingers stroking against her moist desire, teasing the petals of her flower as I stroke back and forth, her excitement obvious as her need trickles upon my invading fingers. The gentle press as I ease one finger, then another into her deliciously warm, wet and heavenly cunt, feeling her ripple and clench as slowly work my fingers deeper, soon beyond my knuckles. Her body shuddering as I curl my fingers inside her, fingertips brushing up against her magical spot that instantly has her weak at her knees. The steady motion of my fingers fucking her, digits glistening with her desire as they plunge back and forth, the ache between her thighs growing with a wild intensity, her gasping pants and whimpers increasing as I send her to heaven...:rose:

It happened to me once in a club. Girl on her hen night got chatting to me and my friends. A good vibe was going. She came and stood infront of me while I sat on a high stool. After a few minutes talking whe reached down stroking me through my trousers. I was shocked at first. There was no indication that she was going there! Just when things were getting interesting her very protective mother literally pulled her away and made sure she kept between me and her for the rest of the night.

I haven't thought about that in quite a while, but it did bring a smile to my face.

I used to be in an open relationship with a girl who had a very high sex drive. We used to swing with other people regularly and threesomes and foursomes were a regular part of out sex life. She would often tell me about going with other guys and it used to turn me on. On a night out we had been hoping to get another guy to join us for a threesome. She was dancing with an older guy an was wearing a very short skirt and no panties. I watched as she let him finger her while they danced on a crowded dance floor. It was very hot to watch as She came on his hand while he had two fingers inside her. Although he didn't come home us we did end up with another guy.

This really happened a few weeks ago.
I had been considering if it might be the basis for a longer piece based on the incident, but then decided, as it is only a moment in time, begun and ended in minutes, to extend it would be to overdo what is, in effect, a simple story.
I'm also reposting this from the 'Make your reader climax in 200 words or less' thread because it's fitting in nicely with the other fantasy fingerfucking posts here.

You know that when you stood before me on the bus, holding on to the pole, I was fantasising that the pole I really wanted your hand to be round, was mine.
I knew you knew that I had noticed you and I was getting harder with every pulse of my cock, as I was idly running my eyes up and down your body, wondering what you might look like naked.

You were only a few feet away and I was longing to slide my hand up your inside thigh and draw circles with my fingers on your soft skin. I would hope you would move closer, knowing that you love the excitement of being teased on public transport, so I could slip my fingers beneath your panties and ease my long middle finger into the growing sticky dampness of your cunt.

So, you were probably so fucking lucky you moved away, down towards the back of the bus, where I was safely out of your reach.

Keep thinking about a man coming up from behind while out shopping n playing with my pussy from behind. Seeing a wedding ring just makes me wet myself

I'm from Boston and we have a transit system called the "T". Anyway there was one time it was incredibly crowded, and I ended up having to stand holding onto the bar with my ass practically in this older gentlemen's face. Of course I ended up stupidly wearing a skirt that day also. Hey it was the middle of summer!! >.< At one of the stops the tram jerked...and I ended up loosing my grip and fell right into the guys lap. He must have enjoyed the view...because he was sporting the largest erection I've ever felt. I turned to apologize and he just smirked wickedly and said it was NOOO problem. I don't think I've ever been more red and turned on at the same time in my life. I was about 22 at the time. I wish that I had the gall back then to plop myself back in his lap. I've been fantasizing about that for the last eight years.

I'm from Boston and we have a transit system called the "T". Anyway there was one time it was incredibly crowded, and I ended up having to stand holding onto the bar with my ass practically in this older gentlemen's face. Of course I ended up stupidly wearing a skirt that day also. Hey it was the middle of summer!! >.< At one of the stops the tram jerked...and I ended up loosing my grip and fell right into the guys lap. He must have enjoyed the view...because he was sporting the largest erection I've ever felt. I turned to apologize and he just smirked wickedly and said it was NOOO problem. I don't think I've ever been more red and turned on at the same time in my life. I was about 22 at the time. I wish that I had the gall back then to plop myself back in his lap. I've been fantasizing about that for the last eight years.

Very amazing story....will there be a next time?;)

That's really sexy. I'm a bit jealous, but totally understand how it would feel embarrassing in the moment. My fantasies about strangers and things happening in public are probably not ones I could cross the line into acting on.

Also that avatar picture is really cool! Where is it from?

Back