Humiliation?

You know the old saying: The Mind is the Greatest Sexual Organ ...or something like that :)

Did you find this first taste of humiliation arousing or was that to develop later on?

This is hard to answer. I think there was some arousal but I didn't realize it at the time. It is like I did not even know what humiliation was at the time. I recognized a different feeling and was not sure what it was and how to feel about it.

In my mind I am thinking, I should be upset by this...but I feel turned on, what is going on? That happened as I developed sexually and it was not until I talked with people or read stories about it did I realize it was humiliation and others enjoyed it too.

ES

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

Personally I am not a big fan of being humiliated. I voluntarily let myself be humiliated too many times when I was younger in an effort to be popular.

Now I MUCH prefer being the one who does the humiliating - mostly just with words, though talking dirty while making my husband cum on my feet or cum on his own face can be pretty hot too. :)

In my case, the humiliation I crave is the result of my eager willingness to permit men to impersonally fuck my mouth or my throat regardless of how demeaning or degraded it might make me feel. I particularly like being made to suck off their friends.

Personally I am not a big fan of being humiliated. I voluntarily let myself be humiliated too many times when I was younger in an effort to be popular.

Now I MUCH prefer being the one who does the humiliating - mostly just with words, though talking dirty while making my husband cum on my feet or cum on his own face can be pretty hot too. :)

There must be Yin for Yang...and Yang for Yin :) I'm glad you found your place.

520px-Yin_yang.svg.png

In my case, the humiliation I crave is the result of my eager willingness to permit men to impersonally fuck my mouth or my throat regardless of how demeaning or degraded it might make me feel. I particularly like being made to suck off their friends.

This, I think, is an interesting example of what's really at work in some sexual desires. For the one sucking the cock I would argue that it is not so much the physical pleasure one has in their mouth that is the highlight. For the one being sucked, it probably is the physical feeling which is the highlight. So, for the one doing the sucking, it is primarily what is in the mind that is the most stimulating.

I'm not a fan of verbal humiliation. I don't see it as admirable that someone should derive pleasure or satisfaction by intentionally inflicting physical or emotional pain on another. What I do enjoy is the situational humiliation or embarrassment I experience when voluntarily allowing myself to be subjugated and orally used for the sexual gratification of other men.

I'm not a fan of verbal humiliation. I don't see it as admirable that someone should derive pleasure or satisfaction by intentionally inflicting physical or emotional pain on another. What I do enjoy is the situational humiliation or embarrassment I experience when voluntarily allowing myself to be subjugated and orally used for the sexual gratification of other men.

I think that 'humiliation' is a very personal and individual thing, despite there being overlap or common themes that may appeal or affect a wider group.

For myself, as a woman who has always been extremely independent and almost driven, words which may be 'humiliating' to some or even to part of myself, are actually rather freeing and 'complimentary' to the other part of myself or to a different segment.

For example .. the words 'slut, whore, tramp' etc .. would be generally considered 'humiliating' to my mothers generation and to her type of persona. Myself, I would strongly object to anyone -else- using these terms with regards to me .. because to the outside world, I work hard and have worked hard to present as what I described above. But .. to the other part of my psyche .. to the part of myself that my partner is trying to access .. those words are all very complimentary .. even as he uses them. To that side of myself these words mean simply 'sexy, confident, tantalising, etc etc'. Why? Because to him, these are all good things. They are part of my sexuality and for once .. finally .. I'm okay with being sexual. It's kind of like .. 'do whatever in the bedroom, even out for a certain time' BUT respect each part as different even in the 'disrespect'. Not sure if I'm making sense or not here...but I'm trying. heh.

Also .. some could argue that even the manner in which he speaks is 'disrespectful'. I mean .. I don't take orders from my kids or others .. not when their given in such ways as a 'do it', 'stop', 'do this, do that' etc. In the 'real world' it's always 'please, thankyou, can you' etc. Because in the 'real world', I have a choice to say yes or no.

With our private world of course, that has been eliminated to a large degree. So it's 'do this, do that,' with very little room for negotiating. And that's part of the fantasy; part of the world that makes it possible for me to let down my guards enough to actually just 'be'. It allows me to access a far more younger and vulnerable part of the psyche which is absolutely cherished and appreciated.

yes, allows you to let down your guards and just be, relax, enjoy.

after a day of being the boss at work, its a great release. the humiliation and everything that goes with our playing.

Not sure exactly what humiliation is. I guess it's different for different people. Or maybe it's the setting that makes a particular thing be humiliating. So it's hard for me to answer. Most of the examples I've read here don't really seem humiliating to me. Being called filthy names could be a turn on in the heat of the moment, but probably would be humiliating if done in front of others. I enjoy crawling or being led by a leash when I'm doing it to please my Master but would hate it if forced to do it by someone else. Cum all over my face? For my Master, yes please. A bunch of other guys doing it at a play party? No way! So I can't really say if I enjoy humiliation. I enjoy pleasing my Master, therefore nothing feels humiliating in that setting. I love anything and everything he chooses to do to me and for me. Those same things I would hate if done by anyone else.

Not sure exactly what humiliation is. I guess it's different for different people. Or maybe it's the setting that makes a particular thing be humiliating. So it's hard for me to answer. Most of the examples I've read here don't really seem humiliating to me. Being called filthy names could be a turn on in the heat of the moment, but probably would be humiliating if done in front of others. I enjoy crawling or being led by a leash when I'm doing it to please my Master but would hate it if forced to do it by someone else. Cum all over my face? For my Master, yes please. A bunch of other guys doing it at a play party? No way! So I can't really say if I enjoy humiliation. I enjoy pleasing my Master, therefore nothing feels humiliating in that setting. I love anything and everything he chooses to do to me and for me. Those same things I would hate if done by anyone else.

Well i'm not sure about the whole humiliation fetish myself. But i think at its core it's an uncontrolled exposure of what ever you fear being exposed and then having no control over being judged about it.

Well i'm not sure about the whole humiliation fetish myself. But i think at its core it's an uncontrolled exposure of what ever you fear being exposed and then having no control over being judged about it.

Well that's a pretty good definition. Based on that, I guess I'm not into humiliation. With complete submission and trust, I don't have any fears of being exposed or judged. In an uncontrolled situation I would not enjoy it.

Orgasm Humiliation

I like this because it is about control. Imagine talking dirty to your gf and telling her she is a slut for example. Then you reach down between her legs and she is wet. That is something she has no control over when you add up all the things you exposed her to prior to reaching down there.

You could take it a step further. When you are fucking her and she is getting close, tell her to not cum and then do your best to make her cum. If and when she does, you humiliate her for being a slut and cumming uncontrollably. I know it is not for everyone, but for some this is a really big turn on.

It seems easier to explain with a male submissive. Most women can get a man hard even when he does not want to get hard and then it is a simple matter of humiliating him for that. Later on making him cum can be even more of a humiliation.

I understand that it is hard for some of us to imagine how an erection or orgasm could be humiliating. Just remember if it is done with a pair of panties or a strapon that crosses a line of taboo for some, and no matter how they reason it out or tell themselves that it is okay, their face still lights up red with shame.

ES

I want to take you.
Use you
Abuse you
Fuck you
Slam you
Hold you down
And Fuck you
Ram your holes
Own you
Claim you
Fuck you like a farm animal
Make you take me
All of me
Eleven inches of hard thick Dick
Baseball bat wide Dick
In your cunt.
In your ass.
In your mouth
In your throat
Then send you home to hubby
He won't even know.
As he licks your ass and pussy
That he's licking my leaking sperm
I own you.
I claim you.
Marking you like a dog marking territory. You're my bitch in heat. My property.
My Cunt.
My ass
My chattel.

See, I don't know why that would be humiliating...painful? Yes

Yep, humiliation is all about the mind. It takes intimacy and mutual understanding to know what buttons to push. Perhaps some might be humiliated by the harsher pain, but that seems to be getting much closer to classic BDSM.

For me, the ultimate humiliation is self humiliation. To allow and even encourage someone to treat you as if your feelings were irrelevant and of no significance, I'm a Cocksucker, and it thrills me when a man orally "uses" me for his sexual gratification and release, and even "passes me around" to his friends, not caring about how this makes me feel. That I want to be treated this way is humiliating, but SO exciting! I love it!

For me, the ultimate humiliation is self humiliation. To allow and even encourage someone to treat you as if your feelings were irrelevant and of no significance, I'm a Cocksucker, and it thrills me when a man orally "uses" me for his sexual gratification and release, and even "passes me around" to his friends, not caring about how this makes me feel. That I want to be treated this way is humiliating, but SO exciting! I love it!

You said it perfectly, that's me all the way, love it when this happens, my partner knows what a turn on for me this is. Love it when I go to his place, find a couple guys waiting with him, he says get busy.

You said it perfectly, that's me all the way, love it when this happens, my partner knows what a turn on for me this is. Love it when I go to his place, find a couple guys waiting with him, he says get busy.

I could see that type of humiliation being a turn on. But I'm very monogamous in all of my relationships, so that sort of thing would never happen to me. I do envy those that can enjoy it though.

That is amazing, cookie, and HOT. You express yourself so beautifully. Just, wow. Thank you. :rose:

I think I should have qualified my little statement by mentioning that I whine like a little bitch but I love feeling irrelevant. :)

Whatever happened to you? I used to enjoy your posts.

I regard humiliation as extreme play. I am not comfortable with dishing it out even when it is a fantasy/desire.

Dollie

For me it's more embarrassment but I love it so it's fine.
I've been forced to wear the sluttiest clothes in public and show myself in the most embarrassing ways. Even by others because I'm told to by my master.

I don't know if that's humiliation or not.

interesting topic

interesting to me obviously but I notice that all the posts are about humiliating women-not that im' not a switch and 90% dominant but I do have a submissive side. im actually writing a note to a mistress detailing my past-it's weird that I do get turned on being pushed around and dominated by women-cross dressing spankings cum eating-but it does turn me on

Back