Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad New Bra!

namron711 said:
A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention, a large group of men took the scientist outside and kicked the shit out of him.

I have just discovered this nipple-licious (o)(o) thread - lovely and yummy! In voraciously reviewing the archives, I read Namron's report of the evil scientist who in 2002, designed a bra intended to hide evidence of nipple-hard-ons.

It appears that Victoria's Secret has commercialized this PURITANICAL design. The VS catalog I received today features the New IPEX bra, which has a "graduated pad that is integrated into the apex of the bra cup" -- "apex" being the VS euphemism for "nipple".

Fellow nipple lovers [lickers, suckers, admirers], this bra is designed to prevent any and all nipple show thru! (*)(*) Burn that bra!

CherryDawn said:
I have just discovered this nipple-licious (o)(o) thread - lovely and yummy! In voraciously reviewing the archives, I read Namron's report of the evil scientist who in 2002, designed a bra intended to hide evidence of nipple-hard-ons.

It appears that Victoria's Secret has commercialized this PURITANICAL design. The VS catalog I received today features the New IPEX bra, which has a "graduated pad that is integrated into the apex of the bra cup" -- "apex" being the VS euphemism for "nipple".

Fellow nipple lovers [lickers, suckers, admirers], this bra is designed to prevent any and all nipple show thru! (*)(*) Burn that bra!

Hi, Cherry. Welcome to Lit. It is a crying shame that your first post had to be such dreadful news. Shame on you, Victoria's Secret. SHAME ON YOU. How could you? I have always considered you to be one of those who favored showing off female charms and now you have done this despicable thing.

Just think. They don't want us to see delightful views like this.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 166
Some pretty little rosebuds from my garden...

As you have previously mentioned BL, breasts and nipples are wonderful to behold, but I especially like to see them in action!

Attachments

• DoubleYum.jpg
    DoubleYum.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Buffy the vampire sucker.jpg
    Buffy the vampire sucker.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 189
CherryDawn said:
As you have previously mentioned BL, breasts and nipples are wonderful to behold, but I especially like to see them in action!

I absolutely agree; breasts and nipples, besides being delightful to behold, are also a major part of sexual activity. Point in case:

Attachments

• adelia14.jpg
    adelia14.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Welcumm to the thread!

CherryDawn said:

I love your pics, nipples are wonderful, and fun anytime, :p :p
Post more.

Thanks for the warm and lusty welcome BL and rbijon!

p.s. Jenn K., you are *magically delicious* !

Attachments

• vanilla.jpg
    vanilla.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 359
Are you enjoying yourself?

CherryDawn said:
Thanks for the warm and lusty welcome BL and rbijon!

p.s. Jenn K., you are *magically delicious* !

We all agree that Jennifer K is delicious, how about you ? How delicious are you? :kiss: :p

rbijon said:
We all agree that Jennifer K is delicious, how about you ? How delicious are you? :kiss: :p

I was wondering the same thing. How do you compare to this lady for instance?

Attachments

• Cute girl.jpg
    Cute girl.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 215
Boxlicker101 said:
I was wondering the same thing. How do you compare to this lady for instance?
attachment.php

I for one do not compare. That girl is way tighter than lil'ol me. Thankfully, I don't really worry about comparing myself. I am as I am. :)

xoxo :kiss:

PS - I'd love to see a few more girls posting like I have ... and guys, keep the pictures coming, as they're almost all very sexy.

rbijon said:
The most delicious aspects of my breasts are my exquisitely sensitive and responsive nipples. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbijon
We all agree that Jennifer K is delicious, how about you ? How delicious are you?

=CherryDawn]The most delicious aspects of my breasts are my exquisitely sensitive and responsive nipples. ;) [/QUOTE]

What he was hinting at, :kiss: Cherry, is to ask you to post a pic of your breasts, :p including your nipples the way Jennifer K :p and some others have done :p . Personally, I have nothing to post, except my face, or I would.

Boxlicker101 said:
What he was hinting at, :kiss: Cherry, is to ask you to post a pic of your breasts, :p including your nipples the way Jennifer K :p and some others have done :p . Personally, I have nothing to post, except my face, or I would.

I've only been on LIT for 2 days and they call me a virgin, but I know EXACTLY what you and rbijon were asking for :rolleyes:

For the time being, you will have to use your vivid imaginations. ;)

Now BL, are you saying that you post your face because you don't have any nipples of your own to show us?

To CHERRY

rbijon said:

Sorry, I did not mean to pressure you. We all also agree that sometimes just the thought of a CHERRY nipple is wonderful enough ;) Keep posting!

CherryDawn said:
I've only been on LIT for 2 days and they call me a virgin, but I know EXACTLY what you and rbijon were asking for :rolleyes:

For the time being, you will have to use your vivid imaginations. ;)

Now BL, are you saying that you post your face because you don't have any nipples of your own to show us?

I have nipples, although they are non-functional and not much to look at. Actually, I have nothing especially attractive to look at so I post my face. :kiss:

Jennifer Kaye said:
PS - I'd love to see a few more girls posting like I have ... and guys, keep the pictures coming, as they're almost all very sexy.
Well JK, I have posted pics of myself in the past, but since you haven't seen them, here's another.
:kiss:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 170
Miss Oatlash said:
Well JK, I have posted pics of myself in the past, but since you haven't seen them, here's another.
:kiss:
Those are the finest tits I have ever come across.
:cool:

hogjack said:
This thread continues to have a pavlovian effect upon me.

I know what you mean. I also drool when I see something like this:

Attachments

• cutie brunette.jpg
    cutie brunette.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 138
How to hold up an evening gown

Yes, it is in keeping with the theme of this wonderful thread.
Thank you Boxlicker, & Mutt, for all your nice pictures.
Thanks, cherrydawn, for the lovely woman sucking woman pics - hot!
Thanks, Ms.Oatlash - nice breasts.

Attachments

• StraplessDress.jpg
    StraplessDress.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 209
It's almost Midnight. No, not Jennifer; twelve o'clock at night. Anyhow, I leave you with this to think about.

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back