Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a quiet one, for a change...

...which probably means I'm going to be hornier than ever after my afternoon at the beach!

~Tori
(it's the red Wicked Weasel today, btw!)
 
All I got so far was a little aloe and a big smile! :D

I had an interesting encounter on the beach today:

I went right out behind our condo, because the beach wasn't too crowded at noon. I’d been lying there about an hour when this middle-aged guy comes up to me wearing a way-too-small set of ball-huggers and gives me a card that says he’s a professional photographer. He wants to know if he can take some shots of me in my suit. He looked harmless, so I said, “Yeah, sure.”

Well, I start posing, and he’s getting all director-ish, telling me stuff like “Show me some attitude, Tori” and “Make love to this camera!” LOL He’s livin’ large, and he’s loving the ass shots with the thong – I can tell, because now he’s sporting a boner that looks like the state of California in those little trunks, all hanging at an angle and bent up; really uncomfortable-looking!

We drew a fair crowd, and of course, that’s not good for me! :devil: I’m somewhat of an exhibitionist, so I flash a hint of nipple when it’s safe, and then a little pink just as he’s shooting me leaning against a concrete piling. Some of the guys see it and start applauding!

Just then, this woman (had to be his wife: angry as hell) comes storming out of nowhere and grabs his camera out of his hand, deletes EVERY picture, right in front of everybody, and gives him holy hell all the way back down the beach! LOL

It was freakin' hilarious! I just blew him a kiss and got out of there, because by now every dude on the beach had a digital camera and wanted a private photo session! Boys! ;)

~Tori
(I kept his card. It had his email addy on it. I’m going to mail him a couple of the shots he REALLY wanted! I just hope his wife doesn’t read his email!)
 
Yesterday worked out very nicely. A nice orgasm from him this morning, perhaps later I'll get mine. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top