Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES and YES -- both my men! :D

The hubby, this morning, before he left for work ... the father-in-law, just after he took me to lunch!

Life is gooooooood!

~Tori

Nope, though my confidence has been boosted by some of the lovely ladies here on the board.:D

shhh, you'll make me sound like a hussy :p

Attn: Firebrain is not, has never been, nor ever shall be a "hussy". She is a perfectly respectable and virtuous young woman who has the unique ability to lift ones spirits when they are at their lowest, in a purely non-sexual manner.

Better, love?:rolleyes:

Why is this thread so popular? I mean I've taken part in it but why the fuck do I care who has been laid or not... and why do I think people give a fuck about me getting fucked?

Why is this thread so popular? I mean I've taken part in it but why the fuck do I care who has been laid or not... and why do I think people give a fuck about me getting fucked?

I'm sure for the same reason that anyone on here feels like people want to see a pic of their cock. It's all just high school locker room chatter and nothing more. Blowing smoke for fun. And, in the case that we've not had any action, sometimes it's nice to have a place you can go and vent your frustrations. I couldn't very well go out to the end of my drive way and yell "I've not had sex in seventeen and a half months and I feel like I'm going to pull my fucking hair", but here you can blow off said steam and not have to feel like a perv for doing it.

I'm sure for the same reason that anyone on here feels like people want to see a pic of their cock. It's all just high school locker room chatter and nothing more. Blowing smoke for fun. And, in the case that we've not had any action, sometimes it's nice to have a place you can go and vent your frustrations. I couldn't very well go out to the end of my drive way and yell "I've not had sex in seventeen and a half months and I feel like I'm going to pull my fucking hair", but here you can blow off said steam and not have to feel like a perv for doing it.

True true. Just drinkin and thinkin. Hell lets all go yell that at our neighboors for the hell of it.

not yet,

dinner to prepare and then I am going to have my lucky husband fuck me stupid - or at least make me cum 4 or 5 times :D

already very juicy :cattail:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Attn: Firebrain is not, has never been, nor ever shall be a "hussy". She is a perfectly respectable and virtuous young woman who has the unique ability to lift ones spirits when they are at their lowest, in a purely non-sexual manner.

Better, love?:rolleyes:

Lol, virtuous might be pushing it slightly! But thank you :kiss:

I did. :D A slow, langorous evening with an old friend from college who showed up unexpectedly last night. We went to dinner, she and I and my husband, and when we got home he excused himself and allowed us to 'get re-acquainted' in our spare room.

This morning he reaped the benefits of my good mood. :p

~Tori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back