Who likes to hear about their spouse's past sex?

willie34

Really Experienced
I love when I can get my wife to open up about what's she has done with others. She thinks I'm crazy for liking it. So..are there any other people like me out there?

mywife

I would love it if this was relevant to our lives. My wife had one boyfriend (the first guy into her pussy) before me. She said he was nothing to write home about. And I was cool with that for the longest while. Now though I frequently fantasize about other men screwing my wife and part of me (we all know which) wishes she was a total slut before me. I also wish she was racking up the numbers all through out our marriage.

But we both have zero past relationship drama in our lives.

Similar to screwher, my wife doesn't have much of a past to talk about... so now we dirty talk about her screwing other guys in the future :p

I get turned on by hearing my lady's past exploits, and she was an experienced lady when we met back in 1999. It took me many years to convince her that I was really turned on by hearing her stories, before she opened up to me.

Her previous experience with former partners was that despite them being keen to begin with and badgering her for details, once they heard how experienced she was they got moody and in some cases angry.

I love hearing about my fiance's past, from handjob at school to how she lost her virginity to the really hung guy she dated in her late teens. Ive even seen a sex tape she made with her ex. It all turns me on so much.

I have loved hearing women's sexual history, both my lovers and former girl friends. The more casual and slutty the experience, the more I like to hear it.

Listening to them is really a kind of foreplay. At this point, I suspect my wife of making some things up. She just couldn't have fucked so many guys

I've been married twice and although my present wife is reluctant to divulge details of her past experiences. she has admitted to me that her first husband had a very big cock and liked to fuck her anally. She also told me about giving blowjobs to her boyfriends when she was a teenager. My first wife never spoke of her sex life before me but others have told me that she was very slutty! I know she fucked other guys while we were still married.

I've been married twice and although my present wife is reluctant to divulge details of her past experiences. she has admitted to me that her first husband had a very big cock and liked to fuck her anally. She also told me about giving blowjobs to her boyfriends when she was a teenager. My first wife never spoke of her sex life before me but others have told me that she was very slutty! I know she fucked other guys while we were still married.

I think it's very sexy when wives and girl friends fuck other guys too. In the past, because they knew it was such a turn on, I had several partners who would act like sluts and then confess everything to me.

Yea.... don't care. Once we confirm that you're clean, i'm done hearing about your past.

Nice! You're two wives rolled into one are the ideal wife I'd love to have.

Back