Hair or no hair

hotscott4u

Experienced
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Posts
38
I am wondering what the opinion on pussy hair is, in the 70s and 80s it was normal for a woman to have pubic hair sometimes lots of it, but now its more common for women to be fully shaved or partial shaved, I do like both but love to see a shaved pussy exposing the bare pussy. what do you ladies prefer. both personally and on other women.
 
I prefer no hair. Bald as the day i was born. I find it to make things more sensitive in all the right ways.
 
I prefer no hair. Bald as the day i was born. I find it to make things more sensitive in all the right ways.

What she said! Both on myself and on other women! Laser smooth!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I like both!
Hair today, gone tomorrow!
Nothing like a little variety to spice things up!
 
I like it bare or neatly shaved - otherwise it gets very messy between saliva, cum, lube etc. It's an awful waste if any of his cum gets tangled up in the hair. As least on my bare pussy I can scoop it all up with my fingers and push it back inside!

As for him, I'm not too picky unless it's a jungle down there - I love sucking cock but I don't want a nose full of pubes when I suck him down to the root. Trimmed neatly is always nice!
 
The least anyone can ask....

I think the least anyone can ask is for some minor maintenance. A woman who is nice shaved is wonderful. Trimmed at the least. As a guy I cant ask for something I am not willing to mirror.
 
I prefer bare, at least around a woman's lips. I love to bring women to orgasm with my mouth and honestly it just seems to be a lot easier when everything is smooth.

I want to be able to be able to get my tounge right where I want it without any obstacles. :devil:
 
My SO is completely shaved and that is the way I like it.....soooo smoooth...yuumm!
 
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I like the smooth feel of my lips other times I don't care enough to bother. Right now I'm in full on lazy and it's a damn jungle down there.

On my man I don't really care. I love sucking cock and as long he's clean the hair doesn't bother me.
 
Preference, no hair, but please ladies, I accept pussy without without hair. Fuzzy, trimmed, nearly scaped are a huge plus too.
 
I prefer smooth (I’m waxed), and skin on skin is amazing - but the feeling of trimmed pubes against my own can drive me crazy!
 
About manscaping

Ok, so,
I have recently found myself single (not by choice) after being in a monogamous relationship for 15 years. She preferred me with a full bush, and she herself only shaved maybe once or twice in her life, usually had a full bush, but trimmed sometimes, too. I don't really have a preference, that is to say I see the beauty in all the ways a woman keeps herself, I am aware, however, of trends and how age can factor in... (I'm in my mid 30s)

But, I got this fluffy, strawberry blonde firecrotch; it's really soft, but substantial. In these modern times, what's expected/accepted/nice to find in regards to hairstyles for my southern man?
 
I prefer being fully waxed. I'm happy for my partner to have the public heir they prefer, though I do prefer that they groom it.
 
My nickname says it all.

I am waxed and love my ladies waxed. The sight of smooth genitalia meeting is such a turn on.
 
I am wondering what the opinion on pussy hair is, in the 70s and 80s it was normal for a woman to have pubic hair sometimes lots of it, but now its more common for women to be fully shaved or partial shaved, I do like both but love to see a shaved pussy exposing the bare pussy. what do you ladies prefer. both personally and on other women.

I like hair as long as it's not like a jungle. Don't really like the bald look too much
 
Back
Top