yanno...i was reading the beginnings of this thread and kinda miss this place. Not to mention I haven't written anything in quite some time. *sigh*

yanno...i was reading the beginnings of this thread and kinda miss this place. Not to mention I haven't written anything in quite some time. *sigh*

me too when I read old thread beginnings

So...write something already!

*kicks back and waits...kinda patiently*

:cool:

just found out VA law doesn't favor single dads...and ex is going to use law against me...take my kids away! so why bother

yeah. no worries. just always lived for the kids. not sure why to go on now. take care Noor. you are a great person. find peace, darlin'. find happiness.
'

Fight damn it!
sending you a pm!.

wow

So much has transpired since I began my musings here. Considering closing up. Don't think I have much to say anymore. I've certainly not been a decent host the last year.

So much has transpired since I began my musings here. Considering closing up. Don't think I have much to say anymore. I've certainly not been a decent host the last year.

don't close up, make it up to us ;) be a GREAT host!

feel a new story...

coming on. isnt' it unfortunate that the only time i write is when i receive no satisfaction? when noone makes me feel wanted? desired? needed? craved? i am beginning to cease believing that a woman really sustains that need.

coming on. isnt' it unfortunate that the only time i write is when i receive no satisfaction? when noone makes me feel wanted? desired? needed? craved? i am beginning to cease believing that a woman really sustains that need.

Hey Iceman!

where were you when I was experimenting with technology? :D

If anyone's to be called "Iceman", it's me!

I've built up a reputation as Swagnilla Ice [among other names] (and I love to use ice cannons on idiot posters!).

Cause I'm gonna rock
Around the clock
You had better be nice,
Or be frozen in a block of ice!

If anyone's to be called "Iceman", it's me!

I've built up a reputation as Swagnilla Ice [among other names] (and I love to use ice cannons on idiot posters!).

Cause I'm gonna rock
Around the clock
You had better be nice,
Or be frozen in a block of ice!

Iceman earned his nickname ;)

Back