Has anyone called you a Queer?

Penguy

Really Experienced
That has happened to me. Has it happened to you? How did you feel when you heard those words directed at you for the first time?

I was walking down the street near campus the first time it happened. I thought it was one of the students in the GLBT club I advise, but they all denied it.

A Compliments...

That has happened to me. Has it happened to you? How did you feel when you heard those words directed at you for the first time?

Only during sex. My friend called me a 'fucking bitch-queer' as I was sucking him off, and I considered it such a compliment I squirmed with pleasure and bit his cock ever-so gently to show my appreciation...

Only during sex. My friend called me a 'fucking bitch-queer' as I was sucking him off, and I considered it such a compliment I squirmed with pleasure and bit his cock ever-so gently to show my appreciation...

You are a hot bitch :devil:

Queer, faggot, homo, pole-smoker, pillow-biter, and more. Once, at a Halloween party in 9th grade, i was made up as a Troll and got called a 'cockgoblin', which you have to admit is a funny pun. It's the price you pay for being yourself without all fakeness of trying to fit in... Oh well.

I've been called a cocksucker a few times which always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Ironically, in every instance, it was preceded by "good" and I happened to sucking the guy's cock when he said it.

I've been called a cocksucker a few times which always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Ironically, in every instance, it was preceded by "good" and I happened to sucking the guy's cock when he said it.

I think I would take that as a compliment!

Queer

I don't hear that term used much any more. But when I was a kid it was quite common, and the last thing that you wanted to be known as. As long as I can remember I've wanted to suck cock. And when 3 or 4 of us would be jacking off, I wanted to touch and suck the other boy's cocks, but was always too afraid of being labeled a queer.

Mistress has loaned me out several times now to one of her friends. She (the friend) has had her boyfriend fuck me and use my mouth (apparently it was the price of a mff threesome he'd been hounding her for). When he does it I'm always sissy, fag, queer, bitchboy and other demeaning names. Honestly it always makes me hot I've been a sub all my life and I get off on being put in my place.

I have not heard the term in a long time either, but back in the early hippy days I was regularly called a queer by members of what Nixon called the Silent Majority. Some of them had big mouths for such a "silent" group.

One time I was standing near a bus stop in southern California, and a high school girl started flirting with me, but in a way that her mother could not see what she was doing. Her mother was sitting on the bus stop bench, somewhat between me and the girl. I would occasionally look at this girl and smile or nod, but the mother apparently thought I was directing this attention at her.

So, their bus arrived before mine did, and when the mother stood up to board the bus, she looked right at me and said sarcastically, "I just want you to know that your long beautiful hair makes you look like a queer, and your beard makes your face look like a woman's vagina!" Her mortified daughter mouthed the words, "I'm sorry."

They took off on the bus, and I took a seat on the bench, thinking about everything that had been loaded into the bitter old woman's mind.

Last edited:
Conflict

I like that conflict. Being called a cocksucker or faggot would upset me if I weren't sucking cock at the time or at least in the mood to :)

hi

After my ex/bi/ bf, had his first date anal sex with me he said I am better than some queer guys he was with before.

During se, it's awesome. It's hard to argue with a throat full of cock. Otherwise, it's bothersome.

Like some of the others have stated, I too haven't heard that term as much anymore.

What is a hoot is that some LGBT people want to revive the word. Personally, I think it should be allowed to die -- just like the slang term fag.

When I hear someone deliberately wanting to be called queer or fag, I know they aren't the kind of people I want to get to know. I don't want to be associated with masochists. Some of them argue that black people like the "n" word used amongst their fellow blacks as some term of endearment. I would be willing to wager that plenty of black people don't like other blacks using the "n" word either.

Reusing a derogatory word, does not take away its power. Rather it shows how little respect such reusers have for the elders in their ranks that had to put up with such crappy terms years ago and would rather see such insulting words DIE.

in the 60s and 70s of New Orleans that was what you were, That or a fag. Nothing wrong with it then

hi

Like some of the others have stated, I too haven't heard that term as much anymore.

What is a hoot is that some LGBT people want to revive the word. Personally, I think it should be allowed to die -- just like the slang term fag.

When I hear someone deliberately wanting to be called queer or fag, I know they aren't the kind of people I want to get to know. I don't want to be associated with masochists. Some of them argue that black people like the "n" word used amongst their fellow blacks as some term of endearment. I would be willing to wager that plenty of black people don't like other blacks using the "n" word either.

Reusing a derogatory word, does not take away its power. Rather it shows how little respect such reusers have for the elders in their ranks that had to put up with such crappy terms years ago and would rather see such insulting words DIE.

my ex/bi kinky bf liked to be called a queer/fag etc when he was tipsy and though dominant always. I think he liked to be called so.

I have been called many things during sex, a turn on for me.

I'm a 6'4 black dude usually ranging between 220-50 lbs, rather slim, and braod shouldered- never to my face.

I am submissive by nature. I have been called many names, not only queer. I haven't been called queer or anything else like that in public though. I like the verbal nature of some doms. :)

I use to hook-up with this 'bcb' (big cock bottom). he was rimming my ass before I fucked him...it felt so so good... I said "fucking queer eats ass like a champ" he moan'd and laughed...later pumping his ass and jacking his big dick... i started calling sissy queer"..."big dick queer" i'm not so comfy with humiliation...for some reason cutting into this Nancy was fun...

Back