Toy experience before first anal

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
did you have any experience with toys before first getting fucked in the ass?
Do you think it enhanced the first time? What did you like, what didn’t you, what surprised you? Was it better or not as good as a dildo?

I had years dildo play before my first time.
I think it helped immensely. Wasn’t nervous, knew what to expect, knew how to live up properly etc. I can say wholeheartedly 100% that as all my criteria for first time were filled, every single aspect of the real thing was better. Well I lie, expect in one case. That eventually they’ll cum and it’ll be over.
It felt ‘heavier’ than any dildo. I liked from the instant of my partners hands holding onto me. It was a nice change to be fucked how someone else wanted rather than the limited amount you can do yourself. How much more intense and pleasureful it is to be properly fucked.

I did not have any toy experience before my first anal but that was a long time ago. We were young and inexperienced and learning as we went. He couldn't even get the tip in the first time we tried. Once we had a little experience, no problems and the only lube we needed was a little spit.

During the 20 years I was married my ex-wife would occasionally fuck me in the ass with a strap-on. I loved it, of course, but it didn't happen often enough to suit me and the dildo was not quite big enough.

After my divorce, I knew I was going to having sex with as many men as possible. I purchased a set of butt plugs in various sizes as well as several sizes of dildos and began prepping myself. That prep served me well the first time I had sex with a guy sporting a massive cock. He slid right in with a bit of lube and was surprised I was able to take him balls deep.

My current friend with benefits has the biggest cock I have ever had inside my ass. Although I have never measured it, he claims to be 26 cm (10.25") long and is also very thick and veiny with a lovely thin foreskin. We've been fucking off and on for about four years. The first time he fucked me, even though my ass was being regularly used at that point, he couldn't get his cock all the way inside me because it was very painful. I once again purchased some large butt plugs and dildos and worked my way up through the various sizes. The next time I had sex with my big dicked friend he was able to fully insert his massive cock into my asshole. Any time we have a break in our relationship, I always use the butt plugs and dildos before we hook up again to get ready for him. Once we've fucked a few times, all we use is a bit of spit or lube and he goes balls deep every time.

I definitely prefer the real thing over any type of toy I've ever had inside me. Even small cocks attached to a real person feel better than the biggest toy.

Do you think it enhanced the first time? What did you like, what didn’t you, what surprised you? Was it better or not as good as a dildo?

I had years dildo play before my first time.
I think it helped immensely. Wasn’t nervous, knew what to expect, knew how to live up properly etc. I can say wholeheartedly 100% that as all my criteria for first time were filled, every single aspect of the real thing was better. Well I lie, expect in one case. That eventually they’ll cum and it’ll be over.
It felt ‘heavier’ than any dildo. I liked from the instant of my partners hands holding onto me. It was a nice change to be fucked how someone else wanted rather than the limited amount you can do yourself. How much more intense and pleasureful it is to be properly fucked.
That is beautiful - I'm envious! I played with rigid vibrators, thick, 7 inches long, practiced sucking my cum off of it, and could never get real comfortable using it up my ass.
Did not know that suction cup toys were what I wished and really needed. I was fucked, and the weight of his cock was an overpowering thrill. It burned, it was way up my ass and other men could see me getting fucked. It was so dirty, I loved every second. Don't have all the experience you do, but hope that more men will do me anally.

Yes, I practiced with a dildo before being fucked for the first time. It really helped in getting my sphincter muscle accustomed to something entering instead of exiting. When I got fucked the first time it was a piece of cake but oh so much better than a dildo.

I also played wirh toys in my ass before my first real cock fuck.
I used diffrent size butt plugs and dildos.
I have only been fucked by one guy a dozen or so times. He was on the smaller size, 4.5 inches and thin. It sill felt good specially when he filled me with his hot cum!

I do have a new 8" thick cock dildo now that I suction cup it to the ledge of the bathtub and take it in my ass. I fuck it slow to start with then I take it all the way in, deep in my ass!
I wish I could find a guy with a cock like my new toy, so he could fuck me deep!

When I had my 1st anal, way back in the 1970's, I hadn't had anything up there except for a finger or two in the shower. The 1st cock I had inside me was bigger than my little cock, all 4 1/2" of my massive manhood lol, I would say close to maybe a bit over 7" and if I had to guess close to maybe 5 1/2 in girth. The unfortunate thing is we both never were smart enough to know about lubes as the time and well shall I say there was some, who am I kidding a lot of pain and it proved to be an unpleasant experience for both of us. The 2nd time we researched better, well at least as best you could without a computer, and I found a few lubes at an adult bookstore and that was a much better experience. The 2nd best part of that situation is it introduced me to that bookstore where I was able to find many magazines & books that peaked my gay fantasies.

I've tried toys and a finger, but never got far and never felt much pleasure. I feel like it's best handled by an expert at this point :/
I've always found it harder to relax when I use a toy on myself, when it's done by a real caring person while you are able to relax and not contort yourself I find it much better, oh yes and a toy cannot replace the real thing!

When I was younger, early 20's I used a slim candle, then once I used toilet plunger, it stuck to the floor, so early suction cup...lol. After I got married I ended up buying my wife several dildos, I've probably had almost every one in my ass, she's probably had just 2 or 3, we've had probably over ten, we've worn some out, and had to throw away. Never had a real cock, but looking back over my naive life, I passed up a few encounters, that I didn't realize were flirts at me.

The first time was tough and it hurt due to young and inexperience. Some years later when I decided to revisit the idea of anal sex, I purchased a set of training plugs and worked my way up over time. After that, I began to comfortably take in a good size dildo going up a size at a time. When I had sex with my last regular it always went it easy, he was a 8" with a lot of girth. I still like riding a big dildo, and have really nice glass butt plugs to stay stretched for the next possible encounter with the right guy.

I played with various improvised toys, as well as using my fingers, long before taking cock. On taking my first cock, he did struggle to get it in at first, even though I was pushing back and everything, but there was no pain.

I have had many cock shaped dildo's in my ass but never the real thing....though I am working on it. I too started young with various things like candles, fingers, cigar tube(had to sand off the raised lettering), found my moms dildo a bit later and was able to use this until I was able to get a real cock shaped dildo.......since I have quite a collection.....this is just a few....https://ibb.co/yqBFMNg

No toy experience before my first. We fucked a lot, but he was awfully large and I could never truly take him properly.

I then took about a year and a half hiatus from men (not necessarily voluntary but I was too scared to find someone new), while I was traveling for work. I started experimenting with dildos and butt plugs. It wasn't long before I had it figured out. Sizing up every week or so. I was putting in a LOT of practice.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer and I went back home to visit my old friend. We had a few drinks and it was all over. The practice paid off and he was blown away at my new-found bottoming skills lol. He ended up fucking me silly the whole week and said I must've really been slutting it up since I was gone. He didn't complain. And neither did every guy after him (when I did start "slutting it up").

Moral of the story... Practice first. You'll both enjoy it more when it happens 😉.

Have yet to get the real thing, butt i am practicing as often as possible with a variety of dildos. 6 inch. 7 and 8. I'll even spit roast myself. I like to practice deep throwing with the 6 incher balls deep while 8inch dildo is also balls deep in my ass.
A smooth double headed dong feels great, I've got almost all 18 inches in on a good day
I so look forward to my first real cock

Yes I did. Started toying my own ass with anything and everything I could find in my mind teens. Didn't take my first real dick until my early 30s.

By early 20s I could ride a 10" dildo.

Absolutely practiced with a dildo before getting fucked by the real thing! I trained myself specifically for a man that I'd been performing oral on. He was significantly larger than the toy I used which added to my anticipation for the experience. The real thing was immeasurably better and that first time feeling his big hard cock inside me still rates as my wildest fulfilled fantasy!

Back