Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO....ABM.....yeah, imagine that !!

ML.....congrats honey ! Stop into the Bears Den and say hi...he is a sweetie ! Then there is the hugs thread....and also come join us in the Lit pie fight.....we will help bump up your posts !! Look at me....and I have only been on the boards since the first of April ! LMAO
 
Well..pick out a few...this is my 4th....you can always change them according to your mood....there are a lot of great links out there....have fun !!

Btw.....welcome to the Blurt ! we love to have new people join us !
 
Excuse me, but did I not read something about a woman not wearing any panties? Where? See, it works. Hello WP. Hi to all others, also. Have a great Easter. Later. Oh yeah, one more post to go for an AV. That one goes to Rosy. Tell her I will put it up soon.
 
Nope, there all out there and they have bad breath!

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
horatio said:
Excuse me, but did I not read something about a woman not wearing any panties? Where? See, it works. Hello WP. Hi to all others, also. Have a great Easter. Later. Oh yeah, one more post to go for an AV. That one goes to Rosy. Tell her I will put it up soon.

Horatio !!!!

Where you been babe ??? We have been missing you !! :(
Hey, where's our pic ???????

Happy Easter honey !

Kisses :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
I want a fucking cigarette. GRRRR.


But I want a healthy baby more.

This craving will pass.
 
Whispered_Promises said:
Good for you naughty.....* applauds *

Try eating something crunchy....baby carrots did it for me.....
Thank you. Its so hard!

I've been blowing, chewing and sucking through a straw cut to the size of a cigarette. Its been really helpful. I just got to get past the craving.
 
naughtygirl said:
Thank you. Its so hard!

I've been blowing, chewing and sucking through a straw cut to the size of a cigarette. Its been really helpful. I just got to get past the craving.

I know...it is a real bitch...but, Oh so worth it !!
The craving will pass....may not be soon enough, but it will pass...
 
I quit smoking a few weeks ago for the tenth time. I lost track. I want to quit while I'm young and for my health. I've been through this before and know it will take time and lots of will power.

Rant....bored and lonely with no one to love and hold onto.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top