I throw away my kinky toys only to buy them again months later

betabrad

Literotica Guru
I typically buy a realistic dildo , a butt plug and some panties, but I start feeling ashamed of my kinky habits and I worry that somehow someone might find them.

If someone found them I worry that they would judge me and think I was just a pervert . I admit that I have kinky fantasies but I still feel like a normal guy, even a good guy really, but I don't know if anyone else would still think that if they found them, so I throw them away. But a few months later my kinky urges compel me to buy my kinky things all over again. I think I've done this twice a year for the past 5 years. Can anyone else relate to what I'm talking about ?

Not really. I guess you could get a lock box for your toys. The only time I threw a toy out was when I got mad at the man I was involved with. I wanted sex with him. He said use the dildo. It wasn't a small, cheap one either. I took the dildo and supersonically threw it into the garbage.

Last edited:
I typically buy a realistic dildo , a butt plug and some panties, but I start feeling ashamed of my kinky habits and I worry that somehow someone might find them.

If someone found them I worry that they would judge me and think I was just a pervert . I admit that I have kinky fantasies but I still feel like a normal guy, even a good guy really, but I don't know if anyone else would still think that if they found them, so I throw them away. But a few months later my kinky urges compel me to buy my kinky things all over again. I think I've done this twice a year for the past 5 years. Can anyone else relate to what I'm talking about ?

As your garbageman, I can assure you, I don't judge you at all.

Yup

Thats me!

I have a box I move around all the time in fear of my adult children finding, my cleaner or my mother but I couldn't throw away any of them, not because of the money but because of the fun memories.
Just use your brain and move things around you don't want anyone to find, it's your house, you must know the best hiding places lol :kiss:

You should donate them to Goodwill, then you can take the deduction on your taxes. And they go to a good cause.

Ha, I do the exact same thing! I'm very close to throwing out my current batch for fear of them being found. I've got restraints, butt plugs, dildos, cock rings and my all time favorite; a fleshlight.

Happy to hear I'm not alone in doing this. I do agree that it's an expensive habit though.

I can definitely relate to it. I have never bought any toys, though I have wanted to many times. The only reason that I haven't is, there isn't an adult store anywhere near where I live. If there was, I'm sure I would do the same thing that you do.

Me and my wife need to throw some away. Our box is overflowing at the moment. I think we're dildo hoarders, lol

I keep my toys in a box I keep in a closet, so that they are out of sight of any casual prying eyes. I do not have many and it has been some time since I have bought one.

You should donate them to Goodwill, then you can take the deduction on your taxes. And they go to a good cause.

Hah! That's a hilarious idea. I wonder what they would say at the drop off? :D

A cheaper alternative, and safer from suspicion is using non-sexual, everyday items as "toys". That would solve everything except the panties.

Now i lay me down to sleep
Pray my secrets all will keep
If i should die before i wake
Please throw my phone into a lake
Oh yeah, it's the only reason i fear dying.
Everytime i get a cough or chest pain, out they go! But damn it pisses me off when i recover.

Back