How do Dom men spot bi curious Straight guys?

betamale30

Really Experienced
I had a experience where a Dominant older man signaled me out at a bar while i was on vacation. It confused me alot because at that point i would have considered myself completely straight and didnt think i gave off any bi or gay vibes to anyone. Even since then I've wondered what It was that gave me away am i doing something subconsciously? Just looking for some feed back from the Dominant Guys on here on what makes you pick out a somewhat straight guy as your next target?

I had a experience where a Dominant older man signaled me out at a bar while i was on vacation. It confused me alot because at that point i would have considered myself completely straight and didnt think i gave off any bi or gay vibes to anyone. Even since then I've wondered what It was that gave me away am i doing something subconsciously? Just looking for some feed back from the Dominant Guys on here on what makes you pick out a somewhat straight guy as your next target?

Million dollar question.

I think they could spot me looking at their cocks while they are taking a piss or looking at them as they stand there with a bulge in their pants..

It can be in a look that you give and get back. Your target just says yes

I think they could spot me looking at their cocks while they are taking a piss or looking at them as they stand there with a bulge in their pants..

I try looking at the cocks next to me all the time just don't have much luck with the dividers.

Well, I certainly don’t look “straight” so I’m pretty easy to spot by anyone who’s curious🌹Kant👠👠👠

Try wearing panties instead of jocks and jewelry out in public. Someone is bound to notice those two things at some point.đź’‹Kant

Who knows how many other guys he tried ? I had a friend in college who used to ask women if they wanted to have sex shortly after he met them. Most of them turned him down! The key words there are "most of them."

Interesting question. All through earlier life I've had men hit on me, I never felt I looked anything but straight. It didn't matter where I was, it just happened. Now as an older mature more Dom guy, I'm less inhibited and am more apt to make a soft pass on someone who appeals to me. Most of those I do, don't tend to be the typical jock or Macho male, preferring males who are feminine or androgynous in nature. For me, they are more approachable in some ways.

betamale, I would love to hear more of your story.....how he seduced you, what happened next....

An equally interesting question is, what can I do to enhance my chances of being identified as someone receptive to an advance, without outing myself to straights? :/

Eye contact can go a long way in communicating your intentions and acceptability of someone's advance. Eye contact with a smile can open the door for someone to approach you. If you are feeling bold next time try outright eye sex ;)

Hinting at curiousity

An equally interesting question is, what can I do to enhance my chances of being identified as someone receptive to an advance, without outing myself to straights? :/

Sometimes when travelling I've wondered the same thing (other than using the internet, of course). How to discreetly, in the hotel lobby, or in the bar lounge, hint that I'm secretly curious to be a special sissy for one of the alpha males there? Without being too obvious about it...

Sometimes when travelling I've wondered the same thing (other than using the internet, of course). How to discreetly, in the hotel lobby, or in the bar lounge, hint that I'm secretly curious to be a special sissy for one of the alpha males there? Without being too obvious about it...

I think a lot guys has the very same question, but seems no one has a answer!

hey...

these "straight guys" you are talking about usually have a certain nervousness about them. Looking at the time when they don't have a watch, their furtive looks around the entire room, like a cop in a gay bar.

I want to hear about your experience with the dom male. What happened after he picked you up?

He might have been taking a shot in the dark. Folks do that sometimes.

I've always been decently lucky in terms of... people call me "straight bait" but I don't do anything differently. I don't know how to flirt, like at all, but pretty much everyone I know says that I always flirt, so I think most people think that if you speak to them at all you wanna fuck them. Also, the eye contact thing is probably a factor because I do that. But I didn't know that was flirting I just look at people when I talk to them, or if I want to talk to them.

I don't know man, I think just don't be rude and eventually someone will hit on you. I mean, it happened once already.

I was thinking about this again. As a closet sissy, sometimes when out alone, or in a strange city, I have tried things out. Put on little red lipstick and go out, still in my male clothes, to see if something happens. Things like that.

Or wear a little of a feminine scent. Or wear panties, maybe a man will see them somehow. Blush and look a little shy when a bigger man glances at me.

It's fun to think about, but like you say gunther, though I don't want to be flagrant about it, I secretly want a certain kind of powerful male to notice just enough.

Back