Please be sure to include the sound of the rain falling on the tent. I love that sound. :rose:

Absolutely. Not sure if it will be a slow sensual story or a wanton lustful one in a thunderstorm. Lightning illuminating the sweat glistening...

Last edited:
Absolutely. Not sure if it will be a slow sensual story or a wanton lustful one in a thunderstorm. Lightning illuminating the sweat hlistening...

Start off slow and lustful with the quiet rain. Then let the sex/lovemaking build with the ferocity of the storm. It's always good to climax to a good bolt...of lightning!

Start off slow and lustful with the quiet rain. Then let the sex/lovemaking build with the ferocity of the storm. It's always good to climax to a good bolt...of lightning!

Oh yeah. I wrote about something like that earlier in this thread. Except there was no tent...and it was watching a woman build climatically in the storm

Oh yeah. I wrote about something like that earlier in this thread. Except there was no tent...and it was watching a woman build climatically in the storm

Well, that's been going around lately. Especially since it has been non stop rain for quite some time now. Nothing like a little playfulness during a storm. Speaking of storms, get ready, and be safe if you're in the path.

Well, that's been going around lately. Especially since it has been non stop rain for quite some time now. Nothing like a little playfulness during a storm. Speaking of storms, get ready, and be safe if you're in the path.

Yeah. Wrote it years ago. Just recently returned to lit.

Got lots of wine, candles, and fleshlights....oops...ahhh...meant flashlights. Yeah. Flashlights!

Yeah. Wrote it years ago. Just recently returned to lit.

Got lots of wine, candles, and fleshlights....oops...ahhh...meant flashlights. Yeah. Flashlights!

You may need ALL of the above. It could be a fairly lengthy storm and it's always better to be over-prepared.

Found some of it.

Standing in only a tshirt and anticipation, she awaits the comming rain. The clouds boil and a sheet can be seen crossing the meadow, getting closer...closer. Finally, it arrives, sending shivers throughout her body. The droplets spashing on her sensuous skin, washing through her hair, she turns her face upward, eyes closed, hair hanging. A sigh escapes her slightly parted, lucious lips. Her tshirt mattes to her body, displaying and accentuating every curve. The falling droplets running down her face, her arms, over her bare hips and thighs. Each cooling caress alighting anew her fiery heat.

Her hand turns upward. Fingers gracing her cheek and neck, as though touching the kisses of a lover. Over the swell of her breasts, her hands rest....

Lol. We should be ok in my neck of the woods. Feel bad for the folks in NC. You in the path, darlin?

No, but I felt some of the storms wrath at the beach this past week. The waves were harsh and the undercurrent was strong. I'm feeling the rain, but not in the direct path. Though, I do have family in NC, SC, and Virginia who will be.

Found some of it.

Standing in only a tshirt and anticipation, she awaits the comming rain. The clouds boil and a sheet can be seen crossing the meadow, getting closer...closer. Finally, it arrives, sending shivers throughout her body. The droplets spashing on her sensuous skin, washing through her hair, she turns her face upward, eyes closed, hair hanging. A sigh escapes her slightly parted, lucious lips. Her tshirt mattes to her body, displaying and accentuating every curve. The falling droplets running down her face, her arms, over her bare hips and thighs. Each cooling caress alighting anew her fiery heat.

Her hand turns upward. Fingers gracing her cheek and neck, as though touching the kisses of a lover. Over the swell of her breasts, her hands rest....

Sounds enticing.

her hands rest...each droplet brings memories of his touch, his kiss, his breath upon her skin. The storm brings her to life once again, her heart beats faster, stronger as the memories flood her mind and the rain floods the dry ground. The rain touches her in a way that nothing else does, not unlike the way his presence awakened her to love.

Back