Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your AV

Ms. Midnight,

Your current AV is by far my favorite....the most sensual, suggestive, alluring, intriguing, one...

I suppose I do have a traditional, sentimental, conservative side to go along with some rebelliousness: this is the original AV I associate with you on this site, and I do not advocate a change.

Ciao,

Sappholovers

Re: Your AV

Sappholovers said:
Ms. Midnight,

Your current AV is by far my favorite....the most sensual, suggestive, alluring, intriguing, one...

I suppose I do have a traditional, sentimental, conservative side to go along with some rebelliousness: this is the original AV I associate with you on this site, and I do not advocate a change.

Ciao,

Sappholovers

S.Lover,
"...sensual, suggestive, alluring, intriguing..."
what a lovely thought...that it stirs up such delicious words within the 'rebellious' (I hope) side of you.... ~smile~

Your AV

Jennifer,
Your AV is beautiful. Leaves enough to the imagination that you want to come back and see if any more has been exposed. It's a wonderful thing.
I don't have enough posts yet to have an AV, but I'm starting to think about what I'd like to put up. Any ideas? Let me know!:rose:

Imagination's fun,
fantasy is funner,
let me see your luscious breasts,
don't leave me here to wonder....

:kiss:
:rose:

Attachments

• natural-boobs-1.jpg
    natural-boobs-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 203
The Mutt said:
Imagination's fun,
fantasy is funner,
let me see your luscious breasts,
don't leave me here to wonder....

Secrets that stay hidden
lure you to
dream in the night
Caressing your body
...lingering out of sight

jase_conner said:
Lovely thread. Thanks for sharing. I do love a well shaped nipple.
Jase :rose: So glad you could join us! You're going to love the pics! We have some very 'creative' posters in here! :kiss:

I love your current AV as well, there is somthing so erotic about white. and of course your nipples are quite lovely.

2890005.jpg

Re: Your AV

EicessGoddess said:
Jennifer,
Your AV is beautiful. Leaves enough to the imagination that you want to come back and see if any more has been exposed. It's a wonderful thing.
I don't have enough posts yet to have an AV, but I'm starting to think about what I'd like to put up. Any ideas? Let me know!:rose:

*waving* Hi Luscious Lisa ~grin~

E.Goddess...give us just a hint...just a tease...just to satiate for the moment... :rose:

EicessGoddess said:
I wish I could, but my roommate will NOT lend me her didgital camera. Evil she is.
Alms! Alms for the Goddess!

Attachments

• 015144.jpg
    015144.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 192
alms!

alms for the college student! I just got my credit card bill today...$300 for just my necessities for setting up the room! God help me.
Honestly, i'm not much to look at anyway. It's probably better this way...

Re: Re: Re: Your AV

Lisa Denton said:
Hi Jennifer!!!! Lookie at these presents I got for you.

846106UOT04906.jpg
Lisa, Lisa.... do tell ....would that be a little tiny 'current' surge control I see in her hand? *fainting*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your AV

JenniferMidnight said:
Lisa, Lisa.... do tell ....would that be a little tiny 'current' surge control I see in her hand? *fainting*

"Gosh, I hope Jennifer hurries up and comes to from fainting .................... so I can make her pass out!!!"

154314Untitled-4.jpg

760708Untitled-5.jpg

399343pp01.jpg
636133pp08.jpg

Would these make you tongue feel good?

Attachments

• pic010.jpg
    pic010.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 171
Lisa Denton said:
I like your name, when I try to say it it makes my tongue feel good.

Why thank you Lisa! Your pics make other things feel good...maybe we should get some toys and have fun!!!:kiss:

I miss my Mistress!
And all my lovely Lit lovers, too.

Attachments

• tlg1001.jpg
    tlg1001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 206
The Mutt said:
I miss my Mistress!
And all my lovely Lit lovers, too.

Sweet Mutt...I know we can never fill in for your Mistress Devine...but hop in the car and I'll meet you half way? *weg* ...or maybe a hot pm? ~grin~ :kiss:

Ladies I believe it's up to us to take care of our Mutt while Miss O is gone... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back