I seem to be a bit wet...

Wait a minute, these shorts are getting me wet again now. They're going to have to come off.
 
I think I can cope. These shorts are clingy too as well aren't they? Are you wearing anything under them?
 
Fuck... you two are so hot... I am just going to sit over here and watch... and stroke.. :devil::devil:
 
I ease them slowly down your legs, my nipples brushing against your swollen lips. Talking of things which might need sucking dry...
 
Now we're both finally naked I need to start drying you. First my fingertips, then my tongue trace up your legs, gathering up the water droplets as I go. I'm kneeling at your feet, holding onto your amazing arse.
 
Now we're both finally naked I need to start drying you. First my fingertips, then my tongue trace up your legs, gathering up the water droplets as I go. I'm kneeling at your feet, holding onto your amazing arse.

I move closer. Close enough to feel your cheek on my thigh
 
I trace the tip of my tongue up to the top of your thigh and stop. I look up to see your reaction as I carry on tracing tiny circles on your thigh, you're moaning, pushing towards me, trying to make me stop teasing and lick your cunt and your clit.
 
I stand au and kiss you, my hands squeezing your tits, my thumbs rubbing over your nipples. I walk you backwards and lie you down across the bed.
 
I straddle you feeling your hot breath on my cunt lips as I start lapping at your clit. Fuck, that tastes good.
 
Oh my! This thread has me stroking through my pants. Soon I will need to remove them.
 
Tongue towel

I could try and lick you dry.... Umm, wait, you may get more wet doing that
 
Damn your making me pitch a tenting pants with all your hot steam photos
 
I heard there was a bit of a water leak this morning, passion_fruit got soaked and one of her friends came round to help.

Probably needed a man with a big spanner to help you girls get everything sorted -- although you seemed to cope pretty well on your own.

In any case, if you do need an extra pair of hands next time, don't hesitate to call ;)
 
Seems I was misinformed -- it was just a rain shower, not a plumbing issue.

Never mind, but still keep me on file in case of emergencies...
 
Amazing, amazing, amazing. You look wonderful in those panties. Would love to suck every drop of wetness off of those wonderful breasts.
 
Back
Top