• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,161
Need to get these wet things off...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 887
I hope you haven't gone too see through. Oh what am I saying, I hope you've gone completely see through, do you need some help peeling it away from your nipples?

I hope you haven't gone too see through. Oh what am I saying, I hope you've gone completely see through, do you need some help peeling it away from your nipples?

The tee is the hardest to peel off. Its a little too small. You'd have to get very close to take it off..

Oh yes. Now that seems to be doing the trick, pulling it up and away from your tits. I just need to reach round to the back. Sorry, I think I just brushed my nipple over yours.

Oh yes. Now that seems to be doing the trick, pulling it up and away from your tits. I just need to reach round to the back. Sorry, I think I just brushed my nipple over yours.

Then you'd better brush the other one, too. Maybe you could help me dry off?

That's the tee off finally, you are really quite wet aren't you? I can see the water droplets running over your tits and dripping off your nipples. I don't have a towel but I can brush the worst of it away with my hands. Do you mind if I lick the water off your nipples?

That's the tee off finally, you are really quite wet aren't you? I can see the water droplets running over your tits and dripping off your nipples. I don't have a towel but I can brush the worst of it away with my hands. Do you mind if I lick the water off your nipples?

You may have to suck them dry, if you don't mind....

Back