Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

I was gonna say Hole Foods.

Free-range, organic, triple-washed fair-trade orgasms!

Hmm, Elle. You're saying that the caretaker aspects of DD/lg encourage dependency by the pyl? Forgive me if I'm not understanding correctly. If true, is that temptation any greater than in other D/s dynamics where the PYL exercises control over areas of the pyl's life?

And as far as affection and "need," it's an interesting conversation. Where does want end and need begin? I understand that wariness of dependency. However, need or want, the caretaker is also invested and vulnerable - although with a different inflection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally Posted by*Endless_Night*

Where do you eat lunch?*

*waves at DGE*

The sub shop!

LAUGHING!!!!!♡

Is need a bad thing? We all need affection. Love. Etc. To some degree anyway.

Funny thing, I said to her the other day: If you had asked me six months ago to define freedom, I would have said, "to neither need nor be needed," I'm not so certain of that definition anymore.

*shrug*

All I've got.

Elle :heart: That last part especially, just beautiful.

I struggle with wanting to be needed, as though need were a stronger bond than want (I think it's good to have both, actually). I know that he needs me, but I think he wants more than needs, and I tend to overlook what a gift that is. It requires nothing of me but to receive. If only I were better at being still and letting that wash over me instead of feeling as though I ought to be somehow earning my keep.

But he is gracious to let me scurry around until I drop, like a toddler up past her bedtime. When I need him most is when he reminds me that he is here because he wants to be, that he wants me, and I am suddenly contrite and soothed and content, overwhelmed with relief and a renewed sense of my tremendous good fortune.

These past few years have taught me that I truly need very little. And also, ironically, that wants can often be more easily met than needs.

'I want that lilac nail polish at Rite Aid' - done, any day of the week.

'I need to be held, wrapped in another's arms for five minutes altogether' - ... :rolleyes:

I haven't enough experience receiving oral to have had a chance to become accustomed to it, I'm glad that you are finding a way to accept this from g, especially just now as you are feeling like less than a good 'catch.' :rose:

Being a relatively simple man , I do not have much to add to current conversation but I would like to say that last few posts have been encouraging and beautiful to read. Being single for a lengthy period of time can open your eyes to what is necessary to live and what makes life enjoyable.

I struggle with this LDR It makes me needy and for a very independent individual that is never something I thought I would feel. When we talk (about anything) or 'play' I feel more alive and complete then I ever have.

I miss him when we don't connect daily.

At the same time I feel I'm being very unfair to him by being so needy - we both have lives, and I know that I'm not the only thing that he has to think about (and neither should I be) but I miss him more then I ever thought possible. I have gotten better over time but this make me nervous for any real life relationship

Still given all this, he has been so good to me and I wouldn't change a minute of what we have had

I struggle with this LDR It makes me needy and for a very independent individual that is never something I thought I would feel. When we talk (about anything) or 'play' I feel more alive and complete then I ever have.

I miss him when we don't connect daily.

At the same time I feel I'm being very unfair to him by being so needy - we both have lives, and I know that I'm not the only thing that he has to think about (and neither should I be) but I miss him more then I ever thought possible. I have gotten better over time but this make me nervous for any real life relationship

Still given all this, he has been so good to me and I wouldn't change a minute of what we have had

I felt the same way last year with my Daddy. He told me he needed to be needed, so I will assume he isn't the only one.

Wife comes in and out of middle she works a lot

Hello and a Question :)

hello! I'm a bit nervous because I don't want to interrupt at all but I finally got the courage to ask my question in here. I am in a LDR and have a very intense oral fixation. For awhile now, I channel my anxiety into sucking my thumb or my Daddy's thumb and it helps more than anything ever! I had been looking into a pacifier because thumbsucking isn't always possible but I just want something to suck on less infantile....does anyone else have any other suggestions besides a pacifier? Does anyone else use thumbsucking or a pacifier for anxiety or to just calm down at bedtime?

hello! I'm a bit nervous because I don't want to interrupt at all but I finally got the courage to ask my question in here. I am in a LDR and have a very intense oral fixation. For awhile now, I channel my anxiety into sucking my thumb or my Daddy's thumb and it helps more than anything ever! I had been looking into a pacifier because thumbsucking isn't always possible but I just want something to suck on less infantile....does anyone else have any other suggestions besides a pacifier? Does anyone else use thumbsucking or a pacifier for anxiety or to just calm down at bedtime?

I don't use either, I like bedtime stories.
But I know someone who uses a pacifier, so I do know they are made in adult sizes! :)

This. ^^ Daddies and littles need each other. 💗💗

So true. I discovered my dominant side relatively late in life, but was very fortunate to find a wonderful girl with whom I embarked on a very intense long-distance relationship. Circumstances conspired to restrict our meeting in real life to a single week’s holiday, but an incredible week where we were free to be DD and lg, fall deeply in love and explore all of our needs and desires.

The intensity and intimacy of our time together is something I’ll never forget. Whether it was reddening her beautiful bottom as she lay trustingly over my lap, or her happily curled up in my arms with her head on my chest, safe and protected, while I told her how much I loved her, it was magical. Sadly, it couldn’t last, and I’ll probably never get to experience that feeling again.

I miss her every day ...

What does your DD suggest?

What does your DD suggest?

He lets me make that decision on what I'm most comfortable with and trust me he'd be fine if I could be latched to his thumb all the time (and so would I lol) but it's not possible apparently we have to adult sometimes lol. I appreciate the responses :) and love this thread <3

I absolutely adore being called good girl, it gets me so aroused. I don't know if Daddy Dom is right for me but to know I am being a good girl and obedient is such a thrill xx

I know one Litster (who shall remain nameless) who gets off on being called Sex Daughter. :D

And I bet she’ll send me a mean pm when she sees this! 😂

I know one Litster (who shall remain nameless) who gets off on being called Sex Daughter. :D

And I bet she’ll send me a mean pm when she sees this! 😂

Sex Daughter is awesome! *files that away*

You're going to ask that on this site? ;)

I love to be called 'good girl', but 'little one' really melts me.

I got 'good little girl' last night. :heart:

I was, too. :eek:;)

Back