Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, 49 in Louisiana here.. I know not yet 50, but its nice to be in a place where I'm the young one again! LOL Haven't had that in a while.. :)

Part of the AARP set

Hello all,

I'm 51 and living in Myrtle Beach. I have a very diverse sexual appetite and truly enjoy most everything that pleasures a woman. I've learned over the years that if you make sure she's happy then she'll keep coming back for more.

old guy

Tomorrow is my happy birthday!!!!!!! Whoopie shit. I will by the calender be 72 years old. The things about life that i remember from my youth are laughable by todays standards. Sure glad i lived in those times but happy to be here today. I am married to a beautiful hot and horny woman. We have been together for 50 years last month. She still loves sex of all kinds. So on the age thing,,,, i think it is just a number. And means nothing at all. When the end comes i want to slid in sideways yelling,WHAT A RIDE . Have a great day folks. cuwhenicu

Older, but just darn nice man looking to chat with women.... (and perhaps, ahem, masturbate) Shhh....

Tomorrow is my happy birthday!!!!!!! Whoopie shit. I will by the calender be 72 years old. The things about life that i remember from my youth are laughable by todays standards. Sure glad i lived in those times but happy to be here today. I am married to a beautiful hot and horny woman. We have been together for 50 years last month. She still loves sex of all kinds. So on the age thing,,,, i think it is just a number. And means nothing at all. When the end comes i want to slid in sideways yelling,WHAT A RIDE . Have a great day folks. cuwhenicu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

The 50 and over gang all must go to bed early. 51 year old single male here and still "up" if ya know what I mean.Message me if your an over 50 fem looking to have a bit of fun tonight! Tim

Hi folks! I'm new to the 50 something crowd! It's not as bad as I thought it would be when I was still 49...
How's everyone this fine Saturday?

Welcome to this thread...and lit. We were getting ready for a roadtrip...woooo hoooo.
I still need to findout the limits of cell range so work cant get ahold o' me.

Good Morning everyone !

I am approaching 52 but refuse to believe this. Age really is only a state of mind and MY mind is HOT and SEXY :)

Hi folks, Gerry here. I have just turned 50 and I'm very impressed by the amount of older people on here. It gives me hope that my love of older women will continue to be acted out. Thanks for all the messages, it has had the effect you all wanted. My 50 year old cock is having a new lease of life. I am shaved to hide the gray pubic hair, and I find the smooth feel of my balls is a turn on, in itself. I'd be interested to hear from any 65+ ladies who still actively pursue a pleasurable lifestyle. Gents please also send messages, I always need advice, and to learn from our elders is what it is all about.

Hi I'm from Ireland love to chat

Hi I'm from Ireland and love to have a chat and fun cheeky lovable rogue
New here so be gentle. On kik and Skype ... Ohh I'm 54

Hi I'm from Ireland love to chat

Hi I'm from Ireland and love to have a chat and fun cheeky lovable rogue
New here so be gentle. On kik and Skype ... Ohh I'm 54

Over 50 married male

Just a place for over 50s to find each other and chat about whatever. I'm 54 Live in Minnesota and it's cold today. Brrrrrrrrr!

In the No VA area, always enjoy chat with females. Hope all have a great day, spring is trying o break forth.

Hello my friends...my name is Kellee, or Kelleebabes, I've enjoyed the provocative freedom this site has allowed me...and as time has progressed...I truly believe my sensuality has been blooming open wider with every passing second, wider towards becoming that hot house flower with the sweet alluring musk of pleasure...I love being 55...my musk of pleasure is welcome to all...:rose:

Last edited:
MMMM....breathing....

Hello my friends...my name is Kellee, or Kelleebabes, I've enjoyed the provocative freedom this site has allowed me...and as time has progressed...I truly believe my sensuality has been blooming open wider with every passing second, wider towards becoming that hot house flower with the sweet alluring musk of pleasure...I love being 55...my musk of pleasure is welcome to all...:rose:

MMMMMmmmm...breathing in the musk of pleasure ....what a lovely spring bloom :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back