Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt.Thumper said:
The forgotten blurt.

mansome you were right it is easy. But so easy it's boring already.

Mansome I thought he had better taste in people then to know such vile filth as you Nancy.
lmao, oh this is better then watching cartoons your so funny, give up your day job to be a comic. I mean you would soar high into the ground. lmao oh God I kill myself lol you wish huh?

Erotica_Writings said:
Mansome I thought he had better taste in people then to know such vile filth as you Nancy.
lmao, oh this is better then watching cartoons your so funny, give up your day job to be a comic. I mean you would soar high into the ground. lmao oh God I kill myself lol you wish huh?

uhmm... I have no idea who this kid is.........

Heh, gotta' love when such vile filth comes out of the keyboard of a "newbie".
No pretense of being nice and getting to know folks, let the alt. start ripping ass.
Can you say cowardly fucker??? Hardly the moniker of a sgt. thumper. LMAO!!!
Girlie/Boy, come play with me in r/l and I'll teach some manners the old fashioned way.

*Damn, I should have stayed two weeks. My tan is only half way there.* :devil:

Good morning blurters. Happy TGIF. :D

people so easily manipulated, swayed and emotional through people they never met...

one person is vile filth.. the other the love of their life....

so goes the web.... desperation/neediness turns many into an emotional wreck.....

alisonwunderlnd said:
My head hurts and i can't find my Excedrin Migraine.Ouch!

*kisses* her forhead and goes to the store for her..

hope you feel better soon..

mansome said:
*kisses* her forhead and goes to the store for her..

hope you feel better soon..
THANK YOU!!! :) I hate migraines!I had to go back to bed,turn off all lights,draw the shades and use my white noise machine.Any outside noise,lights,would make me so sick to my stomach.

alisonwunderlnd said:
THANK YOU!!! :) I hate migraines!I had to go back to bed,turn off all lights,draw the shades and use my white noise machine.Any outside noise,lights,would make me so sick to my stomach.

((((alison)))) -- on a serious note -- should you suffer from migranes with any degree of frequency -- I do know of something that might help keep them from happening. It's legal, it's non-toxic and it works. (No, it's not some sleazy come on either).
:)

fathom7 said:
((((alison)))) -- on a serious note -- should you suffer from migranes with any degree of frequency -- I do know of something that might help keep them from happening. It's legal, it's non-toxic and it works. (No, it's not some sleazy come on either).
:)
Please pm me or post that here.I have had migraines since i was maybe 11 or so.Thanks by the way!

alisonwunderlnd said:
Please pm me or post that here.I have had migraines since i was maybe 11 or so.Thanks by the way!
generating PM right now. You are most welcome.

:heart:

sassykat said:
Your fucking stupid bullshit bores me...

that is why you are going on ignore ...e
(tried to make it rhyme at least) :D

Actually, I really wonder why so many of your stupid bs posts follow the posts of a man who has been in love for several years with the same lady...guessing you must have been hurt really bad by a cyber love or a real love...even tho you don't seem to know the meaning of the fucking word.

I for one, love reading Oman's posts to Jenny....it is an inspiration. Plus, I do not ever remember seeing him post anything bad or derogatory or even sarcastic to anyone on these boards. He is truly someone that I enjoy seeing here and will stop in and read if I see he has posted.

Jenny, I think I am a bit jealous...it is wonderful to have a man speak his feelings on a board where many read and see.

And I think that someone like mansome, who tends to make fun of these beautiful words that Oman posts, must truly be a sorry excuse for a man, and is probably very lonely in his real life!

Keep posting Oman, I know I am one of many who enjoys it!!!

~ I agree with you Sassy. Oman's posts are indeed a breath of beauty and Jenny is indeed a lucky and blessed woman. His posts are what every woman hopes her man will/would express for/to her - and she prays that they would feel the same as Oman obviously does about his lady.

I have been thinking about you and hope that you are doing better than the last time we spoke. I don't know if you have had to put your beloved four-legged friend down yet - and my heart hurts at the ensuing agony and pain in your heart if you have.

Lo Ciento Mucho, mi amiga. Lo Ciento Mucho. :rose: x 11

Victoria_2001_02769 said:
~ I agree with you Sassy. Oman's posts are indeed a breath of beauty and Jenny is indeed a lucky and blessed woman. His posts are what every woman hopes her man will/would express for/to her - and she prays that they would feel the same as Oman obviously does about his lady.

I have been thinking about you and hope that you are doing better than the last time we spoke. I don't know if you have had to put your beloved four-legged friend down yet - and my heart hurts at the ensuing agony and pain in your heart if you have.

Lo Ciento Mucho, mi amiga. Lo Ciento Mucho. :rose: x 11

I agree with you about Oman as well.I think that the love he has for Jenny is so touching.It is nice to see a man so in love and not afraid to show it.

alisonwunderlnd said:

~ Good Morning Ali ~
Have you tried placing a few drops of Lavender Oil either on the pillowcase or on a soft cloth near your head? Also place a few drops along your forehead and near each temple, rubbing them into the skin in a gentle circular motion. The soothing scent helps to quiet things down.

:rose:

69forever said:
Heh, gotta' love when such vile filth comes out of the keyboard of a "newbie".
No pretense of being nice and getting to know folks, let the alt. start ripping ass.
Can you say cowardly fucker??? Hardly the moniker of a sgt. thumper. LMAO!!!
Girlie/Boy, come play with me in r/l and I'll teach some manners the old fashioned way.

*Damn, I should have stayed two weeks. My tan is only half way there.* :devil:

Good morning blurters. Happy TGIF. :D

wooooooooohoooo I like the old way of teaching lesson's too :D

sassykat said:
Your fucking stupid bullshit bores me...

that is why you are going on ignore ...e
(tried to make it rhyme at least) :D

Actually, I really wonder why so many of your stupid bs posts follow the posts of a man who has been in love for several years with the same lady...guessing you must have been hurt really bad by a cyber love or a real love...even tho you don't seem to know the meaning of the fucking word.

I for one, love reading Oman's posts to Jenny....it is an inspiration. Plus, I do not ever remember seeing him post anything bad or derogatory or even sarcastic to anyone on these boards. He is truly someone that I enjoy seeing here and will stop in and read if I see he has posted.

Jenny, I think I am a bit jealous...it is wonderful to have a man speak his feelings on a board where many read and see.

And I think that someone like mansome, who tends to make fun of these beautiful words that Oman posts, must truly be a sorry excuse for a man, and is probably very lonely in his real life!

Keep posting Oman, I know I am one of many who enjoys it!!!

...as I am, Oman!!!!!! Jenny, you are one lucky lady, but to be honest w/ you, Oman is one lucky man, too!! You are truly a wonderful woman, Jenny...keep it up, you two!! It gives us who have suffered heartache (on and OFFLINE!!) some real hope. I love reading what you guys write!

~ Good Morning Ali ~
Have you tried placing a few drops of Lavender Oil either on the pillowcase or on a soft cloth near your head? Also place a few drops along your forehead and near each temple, rubbing them into the skin in a gentle circular motion. The soothing scent helps to quiet things down.

:rose:
Lavender makes Ali go nighty night!LOL..I have a " dream pillow"(smells soo good that had lavender and other herbs to help with sleep).The temple massge always helps.My mom called me yesterday to talk about my upcoming divorce and that just made my system go all wacky.

Erotica_Writings said:
wooooooooohoooo I like the old way of teaching lesson's too :D

Well, my knee is open at the moment...... :devil:

You've been a baaaaaaaaaad girl. :D

69forever said:
Well, my knee is open at the moment...... :devil:

You've been a baaaaaaaaaad girl. :D

wooooohhhhhhhoooooooo er I mean oh no please daddy not the paddle again....leaning over your knee bare ass naked :D er :eek:

:devil:

alisonwunderlnd said:
Lavender makes Ali go nighty night! LOL.. I have a " dream pillow"(smells soo good that had lavender and other herbs to help with sleep).The temple massge always helps.My mom called me yesterday to talk about my upcoming divorce and that just made my system go all wacky.

~ AH HA! *ggls* :D
The culprit emerges - and it's that deviously nasty thing called STRESS! *makes a face and wiggles fingers in the air around the word 'stress'* And talking about - or even thinking about - the impending court action - causes stress - and thus triggers the migraines. This is as good a time as any to keep some Essential Lavender Oil around. When you start to get tense - place a drop on each wrist and massage gently. Don't forget the temples and the middle of the forehead as well.

Do you have any pink 6" or 8" taper candles around? If not - next time you are at a Michael's or Walgreens or Wal*Mart or any place that sells candles - pick up a few - preferably non-scented. Or pick up a few Vanilla scented candles. Place the candle holders equal distance from your hands - when at the computer - then light them. Think only calming thoughts while you do this and while they burn. When you get up to leave the 'puter - cup your hand behind the flame and gently blow air to extinguish the flames. Do this in the reverse order of how you lit them.

Then - have yourself a peaceful day. *s*

~ AH HA! *ggls* :D
The culprit emerges - and it's that deviously nasty thing called STRESS! *makes a face and wiggles fingers in the air around the word 'stress'* And talking about - or even thinking about - the impending court action - causes stress - and thus triggers the migraines. This is as good a time as any to keep some Essential Lavender Oil around. When you start to get tense - place a drop on each wrist and massage gently. Don't forget the temples and the middle of the forehead as well.

Do you have any pink 6" or 8" taper candles around? If not - next time you are at a Michael's or Walgreens or Wal*Mart or any place that sells candles - pick up a few - preferably non-scented. Or pick up a few Vanilla scented candles. Place the candle holders equal distance from your hands - when at the computer - then light them. Think only calming thoughts while you do this and while they burn. When you get up to leave the 'puter - cup your hand behind the flame and gently blow air to extinguish the flames. Do this in the reverse order of how you lit them.

Then - have yourself a peaceful day. *s*
I may take those candles and ram them up my husbands ASS,BUT then, i am out those candles.LOL.yes,stress.,etc always triggers a migraine.,PLUS.(whispers,certain TIMES you just have headaches ;) )..House to myself right now,candles lit,incense burning.Playing on Lit.headace going away.

alisonwunderlnd said:
I may take those candles and ram them up my husbands ASS, BUT then, i am out of those candles. LOL yes,stress., etc always triggers a migraine., PLUS. (whispers, certain TIMES you just have headaches ;) ).. House to myself right now, candles lit, incense burning. Playing on Lit. headace going away.

good! *s* And I used to have cluster migraines that would build from both temples, across my forehead, meet in the middle and then travel up and over the middle of my head. I worked in an underground parking garage as a parking attendant - and sometimes the fumes would set it off - at others, it was that "time" that would. The worse ones I ever had were when I was pregnant. I was crossing from one exit to the other exit - next thing I knew a friend of mine from the police dept. was picking me up from the floor.

But I am glad you're relaxing and that the 'clamp' effect is easing.
*s*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back