Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with the ability - seriously - how in the HELL do you manage to post on seven threads to my one? I have a good connection and type at a reasonable speed, what are you doing????

For those with the ability - seriously - how in the HELL do you manage to post on seven threads to my one? I have a good connection and type at a reasonable speed, what are you doing????

For some people it's all about the tabs. And the two laptops, desktop and Blackberry. :rolleyes:

Why does it always astound me how two-faced women are?

Talking about how certain men are decievers and warn you to stay away, yet when you let them know a different man is one too, they befriend him?

Sad, just sad.

Talking about how certain men are decievers and warn you to stay away, yet when you let them know a different man is one too, they befriend him?

Sad, just sad.

Just like some women are drawn to those that beat them, ...sad like moths to a candle

Sad, just sad.

Dont let it get you down serene, you know what lit is all about, wise lady.

Sometimes things work out, other times they dont for all kinds of reasons.

You carry on on enjoying your lit journey ((((serene))))

Sad, just sad.

I'd be only too happy to give you a story. PM me if you'd like.

I think judging by the success of said it is

Its going down a storm

even got the thumbs up from Natty the Atty and you know how hard it is to please him!!

cranky ol git

This from a woman who pledged her undying love for my last night...

...must have been the booze talking :rolleyes:

The song is excellent, spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back