"How to Win Friends And Influence People" (closed)

Andrea was shocked! She had never expected any attention, but clearly attention was what you got with Miss Taylor.

And how should she respond? Certainly not with protestations of denial, or confirmation.

Unconsciously fingering her choker again, she did reply, "This is my place, where I belong. If Miss Taylor wants me she'll call me ... and honestly, I'm really no-one," trying to play down any suggestion of reflected glory or status. That belonged to people who had actually achieved something.

But Andrea had to smile at the headline ..."Alexa's Accessory", which was pretty close the the truth, a first for the press, surely.

Still smiling, she finished her delicious salad.
 
(OOC:Accesory ... I love it!)

The still confused waitress wandered away to delivery her order, but each time she passed by Andrea she gave her a questioning look and -- if the PA looked up -- a polite smile.

Finally, the waitress stopped at Andre's table, delivering -- without it having been ordered -- a thin slice of the restaurant's trademark custard pie. She leaned over close, and slipped a business card common to wannabe actors under the edge of Andre's salad plate. It included a head shot of the waitress and, should Andrea turn it over at any time, a full body pose of the young woman in an almost not there bikini. She said softly, "In case my intuition is correct ... my name is Sally."

She gave Andrea a knowing smile, then looked at the PA's lips as if she was dying to kiss them. Then stood tall and returned to her work.
 
Andrea looked at the card, both sides and smiled. She was new to this world, but clearly the waitress thought Andrea could help her career, yet there was nothing she could do. It was not for her to wield influence in casting, and she wouldn't lead the girl on. On the other hand, she was cute and had a lovely smile ...

What was she thinking? I'm STRAIGHT!!!! Andrea reminded herself, but she still kept the card picture side up. What should she do? There was only one thing to do ... pass the card to Miss Taylor. Responsibility discharged!

When the girl next passed her, Andrea gave her a nice smile and told her, "I can't help your career myself, Sally, and I get no time off at the moment, but I'll give your card to Miss Taylor ... and the pie is delicious, thank you, so creamy ... do you like a cream .. y pie too?"

She immediately regretted the crude and pathetic allusion, and hoped that Sally would just ignore it. To cover her self-inflicted confusion she popped the card into her purse.
 
Sally, who wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, didn't realize that Andrea was just funning her nor that she was politely turning her down. She smiled and cocked her. "I like it ... a lot, and often ... but unfortunately, not recently."

She glanced toward the kitchen door as she heard her name called, then looked back and said, "If you think Miss Taylor would like me, please ... pass on my card."

She headed away at the sound of her name again, and -- unfortunately for Sally -- wouldn't get another opportunity to see Andrea again for a moment later, the Tablet vibrated with the terse message, "Front entrance NOW".

Outside the restaurant, an obviously angered Alexa was scooting into the Lincoln. She snapped at Andrea, "Get in."

As Andrea stepped up to the car, Frank said softly, "The picture is on hold. Be prepared."
 
Andrea shot Frank a 'thanks for letting me know' glance, grateful for the information, especially to know that it wasn't another PA fuck-up that had caused this.

Inside, she sat next to Miss Taylor quietly, her tablet available should she need it, and waited for her Boss to vent her frustration, explain, explode or whatever. The picture in her mind of Miss Taylor throwing things against the glass in her own home was still very fresh.

She didn't say anything, just sat like a shadow, thinking, wondering if she'd need to help another Executive blow his mind, or horrible though the thought was, even the same Executive.

Andrea knew she had a debt to pay her Boss, and she'd do whatever it took to settle it, but that didn't mean it was going to be easy, and she sat there with a feeling of impending doom.
 
"Find me Michelle Grafton's number," Alexa finally said after ten minutes of unnerving silence, gesturing toward The Bible. "MG ... it's listed MG."

Michelle Grafton's phone number wasn't one that a person like Alexa Taylor had written down plainly for all to see. As Andrea looked it up, Frank -- having heard the name mentioned -- reached into the Lincoln's arm console and pulled out a burner phone, handing it back to Alexa, who dropped it into Andrea's lap.

When the PA found the number, Alexa said, "Dial it, but ... reverse the prefix number."

She was staring out the window, so she didn't see Andrea's expression or reaction. Her mind was millions mile away. When the PA said she had someone, Alexa snatched the phone and began a conversation that -- even hearing just the one side of it -- would have made the paparazzi cream their boxers ... or panties, if that were the case.

Andrea could only hear Alexa's side of the conversation:
"I need a pair of lesbians..."
"Tonight...!"
"I know it's short notice, but if I had that much time, I'd find them on my own, wouldn't I...?"
"No, Mother Nature's finest, no silicon..."
"Yes..."
"Yes..."
"Oh, hell no..."
"Yes, that works. How much...?"
"What...? Five grand...?"
"Each...!"
"Shelly, baby, c'mon--"
"I know..."
"I know!"
"Yeah ... I know. Thanks anyway."

She lowered the phone to her lap, staring straight ahead for almost a minute before she casually reached to the arm rest, ran the electric window downward, then -- with a scream reminiscent of the Banshees -- through the phone out just as a city bus passed by, smashing yet another phone -- albeit a burner -- into a million pieces.

After a moment, she turned and looked at Andrea, noting her expression. Alexa looked like she was about to begin sobbing, her eyes beginning to glaze over. When she looked back to the city passing by her window, she asked idly, "I don't suppose you know a pair of lesbians who want to save my fucking career do you?"
 
Without saying anything, Andrea reached into her purse and pulled out Sally's card, handing it without comment to her Boss.

Yes, she knew Sally was only one lesbian. Yes, she knew her Boss wanted two. No, she hadn't a clue what her Boss had in mind. But yes, she still had a debt to repay ... and if this was what it took.

The bright side was that if Miss Taylor wanted lesbians, not bisexuals, there shouldn't be any fucking from men, or disgusting blow jobs. But she knew that was pure supposition, and knew practically nothing else.

Again she fingered the black choker on her throat. Yes, its Freudian significance wasn't lost on her, and Andrea knew she was possibly walking into something that might change her life forever. Was she ready to take another step forward?
 
Alexa looked at the card's front side, then -- expecting a sexy shot on the back -- turned it over. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Beautiful woman."

She looked to Andrea and asked, "This woman is a lesbian. You know that for a fact?"

She got Andrea's response, then asked, "And ... you think she might be up for a little ... let's call it sexual role play ... live sexual role play."

Again, she got Andrea's answer, then -- looking at the choker on her PA's neck and recalling something vaguely about the neck ware and servitude, asked, "And ... you are close enough to this girl to perform with her, yes?"
 
"I'm not yet close to her, but I think she might do pretty much anything you want for a little support as an actress," Andrea replied, noticing her Boss eyeing the choker. Had she guessed? Did she suspect the invitation Andrea was holding out by wearing it? An invitation to Miss Taylor? An unspoken, implied invitation that still left Andrea with a way out if she got cold feet.

Andrea blushed and her heart thumped; she had pretty much just agreed herself to a live sexual lesbian role play ... now was the time to ask questions.

She's already told her Boss how she'd come to have the card, leaving nothing out. Now she hoped to get a little clarification in her turn.

"Miss Taylor, what do I say to Sally about who, where, and for whom?" Andrea had her own phone out and had already programmed in Sally's mobile.
 
"I'm not yet close to her, but I think she might do pretty much anything you want for a little support as an actress."

Alexa looked at the card again, taking in the beauty of the nearly naked body on one side and the exotic, full lipped face on the other. Alexa had no idea whether or not the woman could act, but she at least had the tools for any of a number of short, R-rated, non-speaking roles for which Alexa could certainly get her an audition.

Of course, what Alexa needed from this woman was far beyond R-rated. "I can make some calls. And when I say I can make some calls, that means she will get auditions."

"Miss Taylor, what do I say to Sally about who, where, and for whom?"

Alexa was studying Andrea now, looking over her figure and imagining her in the arms of another woman, passionately making love. Of course, making love wasn't exactly what was ahead for the pair. She assumed that the who part of Andrea's question was who will she be having sex with?. That, Alexa knew, was already established. Concerning the other parts of the question, she told the PA, "The where is my home ... in two hours. Sexy clothes meant to titillate. She'll understand. The for whom is none of your business. You won't know for whom you are performing. What I can tell you is that you don't have to worry about finding yourself on the internet next week. That's why this is being done at my home."

She looked Andrea over again, then asked, "Does that work for you?"
 
Symbolically fingering her choker again, Andrea replied, "Its my job to ser .. er .. to help you, Miss Taylor, and if this could save your career ..." The way her Boss had looked at her, appraised, made her heart beat a little faster.

Andrea dialled Sally's number. She must have been still working because it went to voice mail. Andrea reset to leave a voice mail and simultaneously to translate her spoken message into a text, and connected again ..

"Hi Sally, this Is Andrea, Miss Taylor's PA. She has an opportunity for you that will guarantee you auditions ... but you need to be at the following address in under two hours, prepared for a very open-minded and demanding audition piece with me. Wear sexy clothes meant to titillate. Miss Taylor will own all rights to the audition material in all forms. This is your big break, Sally. Congratulations. Let me know when you receive this so that I can make the necessary preparations." and then she added the address.

"Do you want a rights waiver contract for her to sign too?" she asked her Boss, flicking through the files on the tablet for Contracts - various, at the same time as wondering what on earth she would wear herself.
 
"Its my job to ser .. er .. to help you, Miss Taylor, and if this could save your career ..."

Alexa's lips parted just a bit when Andrea changed words in midstream. She wondered whether the girl had been about to say serve like a good little slave ... or service, like a good little sex slave.

She listened to her PA speak the message into the phone, and that little smile spread into a proud one. For a barely legal teen on her first Personal Assistant job, Andrea was taking to the duties like a fish takes to water.

"Do you want a rights waiver contract for her to sign too?"

"No, Andi," Alexa said, watching the girl skillfully navigate the Tablet's files. "As I said, there won't be a recording. However, we will need a confidentiality statement. You'll find one of those in there, too."

She didn't explain that with each new project anymore, the actors and crew had to sign the statements and vow to keep details -- particularly plot points -- to themselves. No one wants to see a suspenseful movie is they read before hand the online posts of what characters die or hook up or prevail or ... what ever.



They had just walked into the Malibu home when Andrea's cell signaled an incoming text:

Be there in an hour.
I own these.
Will one of them work.

Included in the text were two links to the Fredericks of Hollywood online catalog.

As Andrea opened the links, Alexa smiled again. "Tell her to bring both."

Alexa went to the wet bar to make herself a drink as Andrea sent the response. When the PA came to her, Alexa came around the bar and moved right up to Andrea, sliding an arm around the girls waist and pulling their bodies together.

"An actress -- which you will be tonight -- must rehearse to be ready for her part," she said. "Show me how you would kiss a woman. Show me how you will kiss this ... Sally tonight."
 
Despite being totally straight, of course, Andrea discovered that she had been looking forward to this since Miss Taylor had shocked her with such a public kiss of her own at Victor's.

Just now Andrea had found the confidentiality statement and sent it to the remote printer, 3 copies for Sally, Miss Taylor and the Lawyers while digesting the fact that the performance wasn't to be recorded. She had assumed that it would be, just not circulated to the unscrupulous. Andrea was surprised to find that she was slightly disappointed. What was happening to her? This wasn't like her? It was as if the unreality of Hollywood was luring her into her own world of fantasy where she could follow any desire ... and it seemed she was!

So now she had an hour or more before she needed to do anything else.

Relaxing, comforted by Miss Taylor's arm possessively round her waist, Andrea placed both her hands on her Boss's shoulders, looked into those eyes seeking the dominating, manipulative strong woman, and leaned in, melting her soft lips submissively into her Boss's. It was a sensuous kiss, a kitten's kiss, not demanding but yielding, sending another message to Miss Taylor that Andrea was available ... for guiding ... for training?

In her mind, Andrea also went through some of the lingerie Fran had made her buy, wondering if any of it might suit.

There was a suspender set, a slightly see through suspender set, and a body.

Breaking off the kiss, Andrea looked into her acting mentor's eyes for instructions on how to do better.
 
Alexa had insisted on the kissing 'practice' for two reasons: the first was to see if Andrea could fake an erotic kiss with someone for whom she wasn't romantically interested, just as Alexa did in her job in nearly every film or episode; and second, to provide 'cover' for the fact that she so badly wanted to kiss Andrea -- for her erotic desire alone -- but couldn't tell the PA such.

Alexa needed to maintain this positjon of authority over Andrea if she was to dominate her in the way she was. If only she'd understood that deep down, Andrea was willingly ready to be her slave, things would have been so much easier for the Star.

The kiss was soft but erotic, with Andrea slightly parting her lips, to which Alexa reciprocated. When the girl pulled back, Alexa complimented her with "Good", but..."

She looked off to her left to nothing at all, then back again. Imagine the camera is over there ... the Director ... the crew ... and, most importantlly, in six months when the movie leaves post production and heads for the theaters, an audience of horny, fantasizing men and romance-crazed lesbians, both eager to see two women kiss."

She moved her face closer until their lips almost touched. "They want to see both of our faces, so don't lean at first..."

She pressed her barely parted lips to Andre's...

"They want to see our tongues touch... but not a porno shove it out there phallically image..."

Again she kissed Andrea, parting her lips further and extended her tongue to just beyond her teeth. When Andrea did the same, she teasingly withdrew her own tongue, forcing the eager PA to extend hers further.

Andrea bit down on the pussy licker -- sharp and short but only enough to surprise Andrea, not hurt her -- before chuckling and kissing her with more passion and a slightly tilted face.

"And..." she said with a more seductive tone in between additional and increasingly more passionate and more erotic kisses, "They want to see that we are enjoying this ... that we are playful ... that we want one another in a way that they, too, want us..."
 
So Andrea kissed Her Boss back, now mindful of the camera, and the need to balance lust with taste, portraying passion and desire rather than blatant sex or erotica.

As the kisses became more enjoyable, more playful, Andrea let her hands slide down Miss Taylor's sides, nothing so crude as to press her breasts, and let them rest on her waist, thumbs extended. And then she was stroking her Boss's tummy, remembering the feel of the soft flesh covering the firm flatness in the massage when she'd been too tired to fully appreciate it. In her gentle pawing she made sure that both their fronts were visible to the imaginary camera, that it would capture how she teased Miss Taylors tummy, then lower to her belly, pressing only just above the pubic bone.

And Andrea's legs weren't idle either; she was seductively rubbing her thighs around her partners thighs and pressing her overheated sex into the other woman, rocking her hips gently as she mashed her clit rhythmically against the firm leg clamped between her own.

All the while kissing, loving with lips and tongue, communicating passion, lust and surrender, working herself up, feeling the stirrings of her arousal growing ...
 
(OOC: Only have a moment.)

Alexa was sure -- hopeful! -- that Andrea's 'performance' was less acting and more realistic passion. She was afraid -- and yet at the same time hopeful -- that their interaction wouldn't end any time soon, but footsteps upon the foyer told Alexa that Frank had entered the home.

She pulled back -- mouth, face, then body -- then looked to Frank and acknowledged his informative yet silent gesture. "They're here. Go to your room ... shower, dress ... stay there. You are NOT to see the client."

Then, looking down at Andrea's body wih a hungry look, she smiled and said softly, "That was very good, by the way." She turned and as she headed for the stairs she said over her shoulder. "I need to go out on some dry panties. Good performance."
 
Andrea followed to the stairs and up to her suite full of joy at the praise lavished upon her; but it was all very mysterious. Of course she'd make no effort to find out who the client was, but even that was mysterious. Client? Not movie executive? Curiouser and curiouser, she quoted and once in her room quickly undressed and dived under the shower.

She was much more with-it than last time she showered, and in business-like manner she washed her hair and body in pleasantly fragranced lotions, and trimmed between her legs to make sure she was smooth below and a neat short brunette strip above, hoping Sally would approve if they happened to get that far. Legs, armpits, check. After drying her hair and applying a little more make up than usual, especially round her eyes using liner and shadow to make them look bigger, she put on the part see-through body under a plain black silk slip

Then she sat in one of the chairs, overlooking the ocean, and checked through the tablet to make sure that she was up to date with everything.

After a few minor details were ironed out she put the tablet aside and thought for a moment. What on earth was she thinking, putting on a highly risque lesbian show to try and save the career of a major hollywood star? She was just a nice middle class girl from a small town, with pretty good morals and very few boyfriends in her past and next to no experience of anything.

But something strange had happened to her since meeting Miss Taylor. Andrea wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, or simply just a thing. But she'd never be the same again, and didn't want to be. She liked this previous unseen girl she'd suddenly become overnight, and didn't want to leave wonderland. She wanted to go on further down the rabbit hole and see where it took her.

And with that thought she went and put the black choker back on. She would try and buy a little gold padlock to go on it.
 
"Sign this ... both of you," Alexa said, sliding the confidentiality agreements across the coffee table beyond which Sally and Andrea sat.

As she watched the woman very willingly deal with the legal part of the arrangement, she ogled both of them. They were each simply goddesses in their own rights. Andrea looked more innocent, both in face and body, now wearing a looser fitting, casual sort of dress over her sexy undergarments; and Sally looked more exotic and erotic both, in her own sexy under things and more of a business style blouse and skirt.

They were every thing the Executive had asked to see and more. Hell, they were every thing any man -- and many women, including Alexa herself -- wanted to see.

Neither Executive nor Client was an appropriate description, however. The eyes wishing to be filled with tonight's unbelievable presentation were in the skull of a major investor -- unnamed and therefore not amongst the Producer credits -- who, after learning of Martin Rosenberg limo blow job from Andrea, had decided some more inappropriate requests were in order.

Alexa looked over the agreements, folded them, and stuffed them inside her purse. She had a very businesslike tone and demeanor as she began explaining, "Every thing must be real. No acting, no faking, no over emphasizing the pleasure ... and for Christ's sake, no verbalizing what you want done to your bodies. Understood?"

She didn't wait for replies, instead pushing forward. "Andrea tells me that the two of you have only just met but that there is an attraction between you, so ... I'm going to hope that your lack of familiarity with one another won't be an issue. Sally, you're an actress, so you should be familiar with the concept of falling into a role, but, like I said ... no acting."

"Yes, Miss Taylor," Sally responded. She looked to Andrea, then looked the younger woman over with a smile, adding, "I won't have to act."

Alexa waited for Andrea's response, then again pushed forward. "Now, the client wants spontaneity ... improvisation ... but has also indicated a desire for a direct path to undressing one another, followed by lengthy foreplay that is consistently evolving into more and more erotic activity, until finally one, then the other of you is between a set of thighs. No 69, though ... one at a time. We still good with--"

"Yes," Sally interrupted, obviously excited.

Alexa studied the woman for a moment, wondering whether this enthusiasm should take shape on a later date in the form of Sally between her own thighs. "Okay. So ... once each of you has enjoyed your orgasms--"

She stuck a finger out, stressing again, "No faking! If you are going to cum, finish yourself. Got it..? Okay, so ... after the two of you are done, that's when we bring the guy in. That, too, must be--"

"Whoa!" Sally said quickly. She looked between Andrea and Alexa and asked, "What guy?"

"Mack," Alexa answered casually. She looked to Andrea and said, "You remember Mack, I'm sure."

Sally stood up suddenly, walking out from behind the coffee table. She had panic in her eyes. "No one said anything about a guy."

"What's the problem?" Alexa asked, obviously becoming annoyed.

"I don't do guys. You said you were looking for lesbians. I thought this was a lesbian performance."

"It is a lesbian performance," Alexa said, moving closer to Sally who was visibly becoming unglued. "It's a lesbian performance ... followed by a mixed gender threesome."

"I'm not bisexual!"

"But you are an actress!" Alexa snapped. When Sally started pacing the floor, murmuring her objection and other incomprehensible comments, Alexa turned to Andrea and snapped, "Talk to your friend."

She turned and stormed toward the door of the room, then stopped and offered, "Remind her that the job pays $2,000 and a guaranteed audition for a major motion picture." She turned to leave, then hesitated, looking back at Sally. The girl was coming unglued. She looked to Andrea again and said lifted three fingers as she mouthed $3,000, then lowered one finger and mouthed Two auditions, before leaving.
 
Andea herself was fairly stunned by the blatant sexuality of the arrrangement. It was supposed to be a lesbian show, but this was full blown pornographic hardcore!

But if this is what it took to save Miss Taylor’s career … and Andrea was her slave …

So she put her hands on Sally’s shoulders and looked her in the eye.

“Sally, listen to me. I didn’t know about any guy either until just now; I didn’t lie to you. Miss Taylor doesn’t lie, she has no need to. Something must have changed since we both agreed to this, there’s been some renegotiation or something.

So its only fair we get compensation for changing the terms. Say, $3000 fee and TWO guaranteed movie auditions. What happens in your auditions and after is up to you.

But this is important to me. More important than you know, and I WILL go ahead with this tonight, but I need your help. It most likely won’t work if you back out so I’m asking you to please stay and help me?

But Miss Taylor is right, you’re an actress. And straight actors play gay roles all the time. If its any consolation, Mack is nice. He’s clean, charming, good looking. Don’t freak when you see the size of his dick.

However, since He’s going to be a challenge for you, I have some suggestions of my own that might help.”

Andrea outlined her ideas and then sent Miss Taylor a message:

I think I can hold her together thanks to your improved offer, but it’ll be easier if you can get Mack to help me by:

He can touch any part of her with his mouth and hands except HER mouth
He doesn’t deliberately touch her with his APPENDAGE

If it helps to sweeten the pot, you can let the Client know that my throat and back entrance have never been used, and I’d be grateful if you told Mack so that he’s aware of my lack of experience.

If that’s not enough, I was thinking perhaps the Client might appreciate as a momento a video of one of us stripping, an audition tape directed by you. If the Actress won’t do it, I will.

If this is enough to save the day, I’ll let the actress know.

Your Andi​

Andrea waited while Sally made up her mind, and while Miss Taylor considered the suggestions.
 
Sally was ready to bolt until Andrea came to her and talked to her, logically and sincerely.

"She won't increase the fee," she argued, not realizing that behind her back, Alexa had already confirmed the compensation increase. Hearing Andrea stress that she was going to perform tonight, no matter what, caused Sally to grimace and drop her eyes in shame. As Andrea reminded her, she was the actress of the pair, and although this wasn't your typical erotic R-rated scene with faked sex, the basic fact that she was being paid to put on a show hadn't changed.

"Don’t freak when you see the size of his dick."

"I'm not letting him fuck me," Sally said without hesitation. "I'll ... I'll touch his penis ... fondle it, even put my mouth on it. But I'm not sucking his cock or letting him stick it inside me."

Andrea seemed to understand Sally's hesitation, and -- explaining the negotiated terms as she typed them into the Tablet -- soothed Sally's fears to the point that she was ready to say Fine.

Then, she got bold and -- reaching out to grasp Andrea's arm with excitement -- said, "One more-- two more things. I'll ... I'll let this guy ... Mack was it...? I'll let him jizz on me -- I know that's a favorite in porn flicks -- and if he does the same on you, I'll lick it up--"

She grimaced, already sensing the nastiness and wishing she hadn't offered it. She continued, "--if Alexa-- Miss Taylor guarantees me a role in her next movie ... a speaking role."

Then she moved closer to Andrea, giving her a seductive look as she added, "And I'll consent to this being filmed -- whether for Miss Taylor's benefit or the clients ... or yours -- if she promises another threesome in the next couple of weeks ... between me ... you ... and Alexa."
 
Andrea started a second message to Miss Taylor, while also replying to Sally, “She will cover the increased fee, I know what I’m allowed to authorise on her behalf. She won’t guarantee a speaking role, only auditions, but she may agree to another audition piece, the three of us. And if tonight is filmed, Miss Taylor owns all rights, understood?”


The Actress is back on board, and has an additional proposal:

If she can audition again with both you and me in the next couple of weeks, she will consent to this performance being filmed, but you own all rights to the copy.

Your Andi

“Now how far you go with Mack is your decision. Hopefully he won’t press his dick on you, but that doesn’t mean you can’t help yourself. And you did imply that you like cream pie? Or was that just you joking along with me? Or did you just mean girl cream?”

Andrea hardly recognised herself. How was a young girl like her, from nowhere with no background, negotiating hardcore pornographic performances with an actress and a Movie Star?

It made no sense, but she was actually enjoying herself, and it was getting her warmed up for their performance.
 
As Andrea was speaking her last word, Sally stepped closer, pulled the PA tightly against her, and pressed their mouths together in what would become a passionate, erotic kiss. When they separated, she said, "I like you."



Alexa was in the adjacent room with the client when her cell buzzed for the second time. Her lips spread in a pleased smile. She looked up and said, "You're getting what you asked for."

The Client nodded with pleased acknowledgement, then took a seat near the wall ... facing the wall ... so close that there was barely room between the wall and the Client's knees.

"I'll get us started," Alexa said, turning to leave. As she glanced at the text on her phone again, she murmured to herself, "You're getting what you asked for ... and apparently ... I'm getting what I didn't even have to ask for."



"You have your deal," Alexa whispered to the pair, her back to the wall beyond which the Client was sitting. "I negotiated an additional thousand each for the video recording of tonight, on the condition that..."

She looked to Sally specifically, knowing that it had been that girl who'd set the terms for the threesome. Alexa hadn't had to offer Andrea the additional money, of course. She was rapidly realizing that the PA was beginning to accept that she was, in a sense, a sex servant to Alexa's wishes and desires, no matter how inappropriate or perverted.

She continued, still staring right into Sally's eyes, "...when we have our little ... get together ... what I say goes. It won't be an every one's equal situation. I will be in charge ... I will be in control ... and what ever I request ... you do."

"For a guaranteed speaking role," Sally quickly whispered, cocking her head a bit as she added, "Three lines ... no less than fifty words ... next picture."

"You're a cocky little cunt, aren't you?" Alexa snapped, not bothering to whisper.

"Minimum acting role fee, you don't have to pay me speaking wages," Sally continued, "but ... when you promote the film ... you praise me at least once."

Alexa was lightly shaking her head, not as a negative gesture but as an I can't believe you one.

Then Sally said in a suggestive tone that seemed to indicate a knowledge of the growing relationship between Alexa and Andrea, "I'll make you scream like no one ever has before, and after that--" She glanced at Andrea, then back to the Star. "--I'll teach Andi how to do it to you, too. Imagine that ... your own personal orgasm machine--" She reached out to behind the PA standing next to her and cupped a firm ass cheek. "--living right here under your very own roof."

Alexa studied the girl for a long moment, then looked to -- and then ogled -- Andrea. She said, then asked, "Deal ... if that sounds good to you, Andi."
 
Again, absent mindedly fingering the black choker, almost looking for the gold padlock that wasn’t there yet but that a $1000 video fee would easily buy, Andrea replied, “Of course, Miss Taylor,” surprised that she was even consulted. She didn’t understand why her Boss was asking her when she just tell her. But the hand on her ass cheek was a bit distracting, and maybe she wasn’t hearing things right.

The way her Boss was looking at her made Andrea flush with pleasure … a similar pleasure to how she’d felt when Sally kissed her so sexily. For a straight girl, she was getting plenty of lesbian kisses today, and was thoroughly enjoying them. And if she, a PA not an actress could do that, Sally could play her part with Mack. Andrea expected that Sally would find it easier than she anticipated.

Andrea had listened to the quick-fire negotiation with awe. They were so good at it, and their confidence and attitude had an affect on her. Especially when Miss Taylor explained that in their all-girl threesome she would be in total control giving Orders that MUST be obeyed, and a shiver of excitement ran through Andrea. Hopefully the other two didn’t notice, and her mind momentarily drifted off to picture herself bound and kneeling as the other two stood over her …
 
With the deal done, Alexa stepped over to the wall. She activated a switch, and the barrier slid aside. The two lesbians couldn't have known it, but when her parents had owned the house decades earlier, the two adjacent rooms had been one room. Alexa had had the sliding wall put in to allow two guests or sets of guests to stay over after parties or over holidays. Then, one day, she came up with this idea.

As the solid but movable wall slid aside, a semi-sheer drape -- almost like a house window bug screen -- was revealed. The room behind it was in total darkness now, so there was no seeing who was there or even if there was anyone there at all.

Facing the screen, Alexa spoke almost as if the host of an awards or entertainment variety show. "I would like to present to you Andi--" She half turned and gestured Andrea forward, then did the same with the other young woman, "--and Sally. They will be providing your entertainment for the evening. If there is anything in particular with which you would like to begin..."

She let the sentence end without completion. A moment later, the Client responded, but a voice manipulation device masked all detail of the person's voice. "As we discussed..."

Alexa nodded her head to show acknowledgment, then turned her back to the screen. She said in a whisper, "Just pretend you're having sex with one another for the first time. That shouldn't be too hard."

Sally giggled at the accuracy of the statement, and as Alexa turned and departed the room, she stepped up close to Andrea. She glanced to the screen as she put her hands on Andrea's waist, then whispered, "I have to tell you ... this is kinda weird. But..." Her lips spread in a wide smile as she said even quieter, "I'm already wet."
 
“Me too!” Andrea confessed, blurting out, “being watched kind of adds something … “ then frowned and asked, “Where’s the camera?” nodding at the reply.

So she only had one angle to worry about, Everything must be visible to the centre of the screen wall.

As she had been announced Andrea had stepped forward, her arms held out and left knee bent, turning her head slightly in a ‘look-at me-ta-da’ kind of gesture, and then stepped back as Sally was introduced.

Then, what was that? ”If there is anything in particular with which you would like to begin..." That wasn’t in the agreement, taking requests, and with her heart beating faster Andrea glanced across to see how Sally took it. Just as the other girl was registering the raising of the stakes yet again, their mystery guest declined to make changes, but the damage had been done and yet another genie had been loosed from the lamp that was Andrea’s imagination …

And now it was show time, and Andi began by selecting some simple soft mood music on her phone and connecting to the remote speakers set in the wall. She then sauntered and danced to Sally and placed her forearms on the other girl’s shoulders, turned half away from her so that both their fronts were visible from the screen.

She smiled into Sally’s eyes, and admitted, “I kind of like you, too ..” and just like Miss Taylor had taught her, angled her face and moved close for the first kiss …
 
Back
Top