Where do you like cum...? (M&F)

What's the best place cum should be on the woman's body?

• On her thighs and on top of her pussy

Votes: 164 24.2%
  • In her ass

Votes: 146 21.6%
  • Breasts and stomach

Votes: 210 31.0%
  • On her face or lips

Votes: 208 30.7%
  • In her mouth

Votes: 266 39.3%
  • On her ass

Votes: 104 15.4%
  • Really can't decide/Never thought about it

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • No preference

Votes: 32 4.7%

• Total voters
Anywhere but in my eyes please - is it only me, or does it sting like a bitch?!

It stings. I got some in my girlfriend's eye once. I told her to keep her eyes closed but she likes to watch.

I've never noticed the eye thing! Maybe it's never hit that target before?... but, uh oh, I'm gonna be totally paranoid now!

Eyes

Hmmm idk.
Not to worried about the eyes myself. But not fond of the ears or nose either. I keep my pussy trimmed just to keep it net because it sometimes does stick pretty good. The idea of getting it out of nose hair isn't great.

And I definately had a angry dragon moment hehe

And the dirty thoughts continue... Back to thinking about my shower yesterday.

I love when my husband cums in my pussy. The feeling of it shooting usually causes me to instantly orgasm. On the flip side, if I cum first, the spasms will make him shoot in return. Climaxing together has to be one of the most erotic things in life ;) I also like it on my chest sometimes because I like to see it happening, especially if I'm using a toy on myself.

I love when my husband cums in my pussy. The feeling of it shooting usually causes me to instantly orgasm. On the flip side, if I cum first, the spasms will make him shoot in return. Climaxing together has to be one of the most erotic things in life ;) I also like it on my chest sometimes because I like to see it happening, especially if I'm using a toy on myself.

I agree... something to do which that super hard... and thick feeling of him right before he cums... and the feeling of my spasms around him...

Absolutely fantastic

Great discussion! Great attitude from the OP (and pics as well) and all the posts.

This subject is something my g/f and I are into alot. She has huge tits (36/38dd's or ddd's depending on bra) and we've been together for 8 years. You'd think I would say her boobs but she loves feeling me cum inside her. I never came on her boobs until she asked me to once and when I did, I just put my head down and gave a big glob a lick that covered her nipple. She was shocked but then said that was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. I found that I liked it as well. Our main routine now is that I get her off by eating her peach first (she squirted for the first time in her life with me btw) she loves it. 99% of the time I'll cum deep inside her with her in the cowgirl position and whether she cums or not, she'll crawl up to my face and I'll get her off while eating/cleaning her out. The only down side to this is that she will squirt every time and I've come close to drowning many, many times. But hey!... What a way to go! She calls it a cum shot with a cum chaser.:rolleyes:

This is a fucking awesome description. I've been lucky enough to get a bit of that too lately (when we've had time). A huge fan. And rubbing the cum on my clit or having steer lick it is a fav. Ohhhhh yum.

Great discussion! Great attitude from the OP (and pics as well) and all the posts.

This subject is something my g/f and I are into alot. She has huge tits (36/38dd's or ddd's depending on bra) and we've been together for 8 years. You'd think I would say her boobs but she loves feeling me cum inside her. I never came on her boobs until she asked me to once and when I did, I just put my head down and gave a big glob a lick that covered her nipple. She was shocked but then said that was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. I found that I liked it as well. Our main routine now is that I get her off by eating her peach first (she squirted for the first time in her life with me btw) she loves it. 99% of the time I'll cum deep inside her with her in the cowgirl position and whether she cums or not, she'll crawl up to my face and I'll get her off while eating/cleaning her out. The only down side to this is that she will squirt every time and I've come close to drowning many, many times. But hey!... What a way to go! She calls it a cum shot with a cum chaser.:rolleyes:

Best creampie is always inside the pussy. Nothing can beat that feeling. Well maybe if you shoot it in the ass which just gives you the almost the same feeling.

I like it on me, I usually ask my partner to cum on me rather than in me. Where in particular I don't mind so much, but I do prefer it on my front where I can touch it easily, I like getting some on my lips so I can taste it too. And the more there is the happier I am.

I think I love this woman...! The messier she is, the happier she is...! A rare find is SweetNatasha...

I find there's nothing sexier in the world than a woman who really loves cum, and craves it, and goes after it. I've been fortunate enough to have a few of these among my lovers, and they've been some of my favorite people of all time.

One who loved it so much that she would scoop it from inside her pussy or her ass with her fingers, so she could eat it (and who also loved eating it from off my wife's tits or out of her pussy--sooo hot).

One who gave incredible head, hungrily gulping down every drop, then kept checking for a while in case there was some more leaking out--she didn't want to miss a molecule of it.

One with nice firm 34dd breasts who loved to take it on them, or in her mouth, feeling that inside her pussy was almost a waste of the good stuff. One evening I came all over her tits (pictured below) and had her leave it on them. When it had dried enough she put on a tight, revealing top, no bra, and a short skirt, and I took her to dinner at a sports bar. All through the meal, guys were checking out her tits, not knowing they were crusted with my cum. But she could feel it and smell it. When we got back to her place, she barely had the door closed before she was shoving me down in a chair, unzipping me, and sucking out her dessert.

If anyone would like to see what preceded the below, it's all in my galleries at another site--just ask.

696da93eca3d3c7e8f32f2c0cfa5a9da.jpg

I find there's nothing sexier in the world than a woman who really loves cum, and craves it, and goes after it. I've been fortunate enough to have a few of these among my lovers, and they've been some of my favorite people of all time.

One who loved it so much that she would scoop it from inside her pussy or her ass with her fingers, so she could eat it (and who also loved eating it from off my wife's tits or out of her pussy--sooo hot).

One who gave incredible head, hungrily gulping down every drop, then kept checking for a while in case there was some more leaking out--she didn't want to miss a molecule of it.

One with nice firm 34dd breasts who loved to take it on them, or in her mouth, feeling that inside her pussy was almost a waste of the good stuff. One evening I came all over her tits (pictured below) and had her leave it on them. When it had dried enough she put on a tight, revealing top, no bra, and a short skirt, and I took her to dinner at a sports bar. All through the meal, guys were checking out her tits, not knowing they were crusted with my cum. But she could feel it and smell it. When we got back to her place, she barely had the door closed before she was shoving me down in a chair, unzipping me, and sucking out her dessert.

If anyone would like to see what preceded the below, it's all in my galleries at another site--just ask.

696da93eca3d3c7e8f32f2c0cfa5a9da.jpg

Yes... Some women have an addiction. It's interesting though... I have always been able to smell cum very strongly (yes on other people) but even for the ones who can't I'm partly surprised no one could smell it... (Not like they would say anything.)

I would say I also have had a preference for different smells of jizz... some guys smell fabulous and taste sweet enough to have for syrup on icecream.

Yes... Some women have an addiction. It's interesting though... I have always been able to smell cum very strongly (yes on other people) but even for the ones who can't I'm partly surprised no one could smell it... (Not like they would say anything.)

I would say I also have had a preference for different smells of jizz... some guys smell fabulous and taste sweet enough to have for syrup on icecream.

I'm told that has a lot to do with what the guy eats before hand. Supposedly pineapples are the best thing for a guy to eat, with asparagus being the worst.

I'm told that has a lot to do with what the guy eats before hand. Supposedly pineapples are the best thing for a guy to eat, with asparagus being the worst.

Same thing with women... but every man has a different... I will call it a personal generic... taste. A taste that's there due to his own personal hormones.

And yes... smoking and whatnot does change it quite a bit.

As deep in her womb as I can spray is the best place. Nothing quite like a hot, tight, wet pussy to blow in. Not just the feeling, but, knowing you might impregnate her.

I do love spraying in a girls pussy or arse, especially if she is begging for it, that really makes me squirt a big load. My favourite is still on her clothes, making her dirty with my spunk.:devil:

Back