Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Saturday morning nude walk

I just walked at my neighborhood park in the nude. Got up early to walk in the dark for about 1 1/2 hours in the buff. The park rangers pulled in about 6 am and it was time to put my clothes back on and head back home. I walk almost every morning in the nude unless it is under 55 degrees. Walking in the nude in a park in the dark is a little scary.

I was topless in bed with all the warm blankets but now I need at least a tee since I am up :p

I wasn't able to be nude this morning - the police might have frowned if I had been pulled over for something. Got the first 500 miles north under my belt.

Indulging a do-nothing day

Damp, drizzly, overcast and chilly outside today, but I've got a fire in the fireplace, nice music on the stereo, and not a stitch of clothing! No chores that just HAVE to be done, no places to go, no one to entertain. Just me, my naked self and I! Glorioski, what a nice day! I may do a little more writing on my next installment!

Love your ass fucking stories. I hope you'll write more.

Jay

Why THANK you, sweetie. As it happens, there IS some butt sex already written in the next "Nan" story. I'm feeling bad I haven't gotten back to the keyboard for so long. (Hope you gave me some 5's ;) )

It's been dark and stormy all day so it's been perfect for us to stay inside naked

My wife will be out this coming Saturday morning, so I'm praying my son will also have something on, then it will be naked home alone playtime for me!

Back