Phone Sex Fails

Well since you said to post wins too, I think I have something that qualifies.

A long time ago (I'll refrain from posting the actual year) I was talking to a girl I liked at school. So she had never had a sexual experience with anyone else. She'd only even kissed one other person I think. So one night we were talking on the phone for a while after chatting on the internet for a couple of hours. Back when we chatted over AIM. And it was getting late and she finally admitted to me that even though she told everyone she didn't masturbate she actually did. A teenager masturbating?! I'm Shocked! SHOCKED I TELL YOU! Anyway, she was so embarrassed and made me swear not to tell anyone. Then she asked me if I did too. I told her "Well, yeah. I mean... Of course." So she asked me about phone sex. I told her I'd never done it and she said she'd wanted to try it for a while. So I asked her how she would feel if someone listened to her get off and if that turned her on. She said only someone she liked. I told her she didn't have to be embarrassed and I wasn't going to say anything so maybe it was okay to indulge her fantasy and see how it plays out in real life. (I was not exactly innocent and virginal as a kid so I knew how to sweet talk the girls in school.) So she did. And she wanted to listen to me. So I said we should try cumming together. So we did. And that was her first sexual experience with anyone other than herself.

Okay, it doesn't sound like much now... But at the time it was pretty fucking sweet. I considered it a win. She was hot too. I don't know if she ever told anyone. I never did. No one from that school or whom we knew anyway.

I love this story, UB! It reminds me of the very first phone sex I ever had with the boy who took my virginity when I was 17.

As high school boys are wont to do, he was applying (mostly gentle) pressure to have sex. I was resisting, but I was very much in love with him. One night, we were talking on the phone, and he began describing a scenario in which he was going down on me in a car. I became so wet and aroused while he was talking, and just sort of let myself relax into the feeling. Because he wasn't actually in the room with me, I felt safe letting go. It escalated into full blown phone sex. I remember him saying in a husky voice, "I want to give you a feeling to go with what you imagine." It was extremely hot. x

I love this story, UB! It reminds me of the very first phone sex I ever had with the boy who took my virginity when I was 17.

As high school boys are wont to do, he was applying (mostly gentle) pressure to have sex. I was resisting, but I was very much in love with him. One night, we were talking on the phone, and he began describing a scenario in which he was going down on me in a car. I became so wet and aroused while he was talking, and just sort of let myself relax into the feeling. Because he wasn't actually in the room with me, I felt safe letting go. It escalated into full blown phone sex. I remember him saying in a husky voice, "I want to give you a feeling to go with what you imagine." It was extremely hot. x

Wow, thank you for sharing that. That's actually a very sweet story. It was nice to read.

So you have 100 posts now! Are you going to upload an avatar? I'm interested to see what you pick to represent yourself!

Wow, thank you for sharing that. That's actually a very sweet story. It was nice to read.

So you have 100 posts now! Are you going to upload an avatar? I'm interested to see what you pick to represent yourself!

Oh, is that how it works? I was wondering why I didn't have the option to post a picture. Now I shall have to consider very carefully...

Another win which I posted about in another thread happened a few months ago. I was having phone sex with a man who was describing going down on me as I straddled his face. After awhile, he began making incredibly sexy licking and sucking noises into the phone. I came incredibly hard.

One of the nice things about that experience was that we talked a few times per week for several months. It created a level of comfort and intimacy that made the phone sex better each time we did it.

Another win which I posted about in another thread happened a few months ago. I was having phone sex with a man who was describing going down on me as I straddled his face. After awhile, he began making incredibly sexy licking and sucking noises into the phone. I came incredibly hard.

One of the nice things about that experience was that we talked a few times per week for several months. It created a level of comfort and intimacy that made the phone sex better each time we did it.

I hate to brag, but I was on the Olympic phone sex team (it's a non-televised event) before I had to abandon my career due to a heinous injury (laryngitis). Now, though, I'm available for just casual verbal forays and consulting.... ya know, if you're interested.

I hate to brag, but I was on the Olympic phone sex team (it's a non-televised event) before I had to abandon my career due to a heinous injury (laryngitis). Now, though, I'm available for just casual verbal forays and consulting.... ya know, if you're interested.

Why don't you share some of your more interesting experiences, either positive or negative? After all, that's the purpose of this thread. ;)

I started saying umm and uhh a lot and it really killed the mood. I was talking with someone on Lit today over skype.

Aurelie

Feeling creative . . .

Aurelie

I've given this some thought
And really think you're hot
i would really like to get to know you
You said, Before I try to blow you

Cool, I like the slow build
To be jacked up and then thrilled
Your sexy voice across the wire
Slowly feeding my desire

yes, sometimes I like the fast fuck
Or quick to your knees for the long suck
You can push my face into your kitty
My tongue dancing on your clitty

But I need a bit of context
Before I join this wondrous pretext
Pubes or shaved or landing strip?
Swallow or spit or the double dip?

Aurelie, give me a chance
Our only option long distance romance
Aurelie, I'll make you moan
And even join you with my baritone

Am I so very wrong
Wanting to know about your thongs?
The more familiar i am with your kitty
My cock can be more witty

And if I can be so blunt
I'd love to talk about your cunt
That comfort won't take long
Soon you'll know all about my schlong

Aurelie, I think you hear
That I really think you're dear
Aurelie . . .
Aurelie . . .

Fail: I was in my late teens and had been chatting with this guy from out west for a few weeks. He finally talks me into calling him. This was back before cell phones were big. I'm hiding away in a locked room on my porch, he was apparently sitting in his car in his driveway. I had no idea what to say but he helped me through and made it pretty steamy and fun. After we both got off he said he was cleaning himself with napkins....next thing I know I hear muffled angry screaming and he is all "Oh shit I got to go." His very pregnant girlfriend caught him.... er...napkin handed. He apologized later online and said we couldnt talk anymore.

Many more fantastic experiences -- including sharing shower time on Skype and making a coworker cum on the phone (well, not literally) -- than fails.

There's a line I call sometimes but I've realized I can't touch myself until I've actually connected with someone because otherwise I'm already too worked up and it ends incredibly fast.

That line isn't ideal, though, because it creates a very sizeable delay in communication. Lots of accidental talking over each other.

And it's a doozie!

So I call this woman, this so very special woman, who I think could have become someone very meaningful in my life. It's my first time with Skype. I was slow and stupid, not wanting to offend her by jumping into the fucking stage, and I absolutely bored her, and myself, by being chatty and polite, not wanting to offend, not wanting to be the guy that wants to fuck right away. Merde! Like a stupid 16 year old on a first date.

In real life, I would have kissed her hard, told her how hot she was, how much I wanted her, had from the moment we met. I would have thrown her on the bed, pulled off her tanga with my teeth and had her suck my fingers while I went down on her, my whole face blissfully lost in her pussy. That is what I would have done, what I should have done. But no, I was polite to the end, and the end it was, my special chemistry nowhere to be found. She hung up on me and I cannot say I blame her.

As Ferris Bueller says, life comes at you pretty fast. If you're not ready for it, you might miss something. I missed something.

Good bye, Brooklyn. Sigh.

Oh yes my friend. I know exactly what you talk about. Same thing happend to me.

I made contact to a woman here, where I knew from the beginning that this would become special. When we connected I was so happy and excited. So I also wanted to take things calm and with time. And it started great, I thought some connection was slowly building up. And then the next day, I receive a message, first I was happy and excited seeing it. After reading it I was sad - she wrote me that she was flattered but didn't want to talk any more because she feels not comfortable doing so.

I wish I could have expressed my thoughts and feelings better. And like you, I would have loved to tell her how I would have kissed, hugged, holded her tight, telling her how amazing she is, kissing her neck, seducing her. Treat her like a queen, kissed and caressed ever inch of her and would have made endless love with her.

C'est la vie... sometimes you're so close to get something special and then you wake up and it's gone like the dream you just had.

HH

Rule number one find out what they are expecting,and what they want :)

Was this a fail?

Back in the before video and audio conference, we just hung out in chat rooms. We'd meet, get acquainted, and then scoot over to a "private room" for more intimate text chat online. The power of imagination and erotic language was incredible. I met a woman online and we really hit it off. We chatted almost every day. We shared everything. The relationship deepened and she finally gave in to my persistent requests for phone sex. The first time was good. Some awkwardness just getting our rhythm. The second time was incredible. Our conversations would also begin about everyday things, work, weather, hobbies, and then evolve into something more erotic, and always end with very intense orgasms for us both. This went on for several months. We knew what the other liked. Her voice was incredible. Listening to her fingers slipping in and out along with her moans... calling me by name, how could that not be awesome.

Then one day without warning, she said she this had to stop. She wasn't productive at work and her bf said she was always distant. So it stopped. And she disappeared online. Cold turkey!

Have had a number of phone sex encounters since then. I almost always enjoy it. But that few months online with her was incredible. That said, I'm always open for the next fun encounter.

Don't give up! It takes practice. I have faith in you. :)

It takes practice and connection. You have to have something in common, I think, besides just being horny- though I've done that a few times.
Fails for me are partners who don't really say anything. They just moan, "oooh, ahh, mmm hmm." I had one woman who just kept giggling...
"Let me slowly peel down your sexy panties and kiss your mound before tasting your velvety wetness"
giggle
"My thumbs open the folds of your pussy and my tongue tip snakes inside, fluttering between the folds, making you whimper."
giggles
"My tongue dances over your clit, flicking, fluttering, swirling making your body begin to writhe with raw desire."
more giggles.

And with that, I had shrivelled to the size of a little vienna sausage and hung up.

Phone sex

I've found with both phone sex and even just text chat that's the case. Once you get to know the person a little, the sexy talk or chat is heightened and even more pleasurable as you build chemistry with each other.

I met a woman online and we really hit it off. We chatted almost every day. We shared everything. The relationship deepened and she finally gave in to my persistent requests for phone sex. The first time was good. Some awkwardness just getting our rhythm. The second time was incredible. Our conversations would also begin about everyday things, work, weather, hobbies, and then evolve into something more erotic, and always end with very intense orgasms for us both. This went on for several months. We knew what the other liked. Her voice was incredible. Listening to her fingers slipping in and out along with her moans... calling me by name, how could that not be awesome.

Then one day without warning, she said she this had to stop. She wasn't productive at work and her bf said she was always distant. So it stopped. And she disappeared online. Cold turkey!

Have had a number of phone sex encounters since then. I almost always enjoy it. But that few months online with her was incredible. That said, I'm always open for the next fun encounter.

Something similar happened to me recently, although not quite the same. We had become good friends (or so I thought) and that made the sex more intense. After about 5 months he broke it off quite suddenly. It was very painful. But, I suppose that's an occupational hazard with something like Lit.

I made contact to a woman here, where I knew from the beginning that this would become special. When we connected I was so happy and excited. So I also wanted to take things calm and with time. And it started great, I thought some connection was slowly building up. And then the next day, I receive a message, first I was happy and excited seeing it. After reading it I was sad - she wrote me that she was flattered but didn't want to talk any more because she feels not comfortable doing so.

I wish I could have expressed my thoughts and feelings better. And like you, I would have loved to tell her how I would have kissed, hugged, holded her tight, telling her how amazing she is, kissing her neck, seducing her. Treat her like a queen, kissed and caressed ever inch of her and would have made endless love with her.

C'est la vie... sometimes you're so close to get something special and then you wake up and it's gone like the dream you just had.

HH

I'm sorry that that happened to you. Chemistry is a very special and mysterious thing, and sometimes you can feel something quite strong for someone who doesn't return it. It can be hard to accept when that happens. Are you married? Some women are not comfortable talking with married men.

I'm sorry that that happened to you. Chemistry is a very special and mysterious thing, and sometimes you can feel something quite strong for someone who doesn't return it. It can be hard to accept when that happens. Are you married? Some women are not comfortable talking with married men.

Part of the wonder is that chemistry can spark over many miles.

Something similar happened to me recently, although not quite the same. We had become good friends (or so I thought) and that made the sex more intense. After about 5 months he broke it off quite suddenly. It was very painful. But, I suppose that's an occupational hazard with something like Lit.

Yes I hate when that happens :mad:

I think I've figured out that if you talk long enough, real life starts to intrude a lot more. And a lot of people's reactions are to simply go into denial ostrich mode and disappear. I used to think it was mostly women that did that, but talking to friends, apparently men do it just as often.

Harumph, guess we need to be more picky. ;)

HH

I know! It's like you have one shot, and maybe your game is off, maybe you're a bit shy, but you have the long game in mind. So you think the chemistry can be made right, but never have the chance to try again.

A quote from The Princess Bride: "Life isn't fair; it's just fairer than death."

I know! It's like you have one shot, and maybe your game is off, maybe you're a bit shy, but you have the long game in mind. So you think the chemistry can be made right, but never have the chance to try again.

A quote from The Princess Bride: "Life isn't fair; it's just fairer than death."

I'm going to jump in here, fellas, because as sorry as I am that you feel rejected, I think I should remind you that no woman is EVER under any obligation to respond to your advances, no matter how earnest and passionate you are. It doesn't matter if she flirted with you. It doesn't matter if you don't understand her reasons for rejecting you. Everyone is entitled to choose their partners at their own discretion, and no one is EVER obligated to explain or justify that decision. if this particular woman is not into you, chances are that another woman will be. x

The problem with online-only (including skype or phone calls) is that life can take a turn for the other person and they can disappear without a trace. Consider yourself lucky if you get a reason. There are instances where a person just disappears with no explanation given.

My phone sex virginity was taken when I was "18".

A guy that I sometimes studied with in homeroom and I would occasionally help each other with homework by phone at night. That would lead to other topics, and he knew I was reading a book (I can't recall what it was) that had a few graphic sex scenes, and asked me to read him an example of some. That was really out of my comfort zone, but I did, and could hear him breathing harder and harder. I started masturbating as well, and after a while a long silence (except for heavy breathing) occurred by both of us-;) I quickly said goodnight and hung up.

That became a nightly ritual- I really looked forward to those book reports :rolleyes:

Back