Phone Sex: A thing of the past?

I completely agree. I can't do a "cold" phone sex call. I need to have a handful of actual conversations with the person first to gauge their interests, limits, and their own imaginations. I can weave a really good and highly detailed phone sex session but the other person has to be able to play along and use her/his own imagination to do the same.
There used to be loads of phone sex services where you could talk to an actual woman rather than recordings. I used to ring one place frequently and had great chemistry with one woman who would adapt to all my crazy fantasies.

The others were ok but a lot more vanilla and struggled. I had heaps of free phone sex with women off chat lines too this was before the internet.

It really depends on who's on the other end, right?
I've done my share of phone sex since back when.. but lately I find I need the guy to be a take charge type. I get off on him controlling the conversation we're having.
It helps if he has a very sexy voice😍

It really depends on who's on the other end, right?
I've done my share of phone sex since back when.. but lately I find I need the guy to be a take charge type. I get off on him controlling the conversation we're having.
It helps if he has a very sexy voice😍
Phone sex is how I learned I have a sexy voice. I have heaps of fantasies and scenarios I would like to direct.

I used to work in radio. I honed my sexy voice back then. I still slip into it when I'm really in the groove.

I'm not really old school but l like using the phone the way it was first intended...to talk to other people!!

I'm in construction and a lot of times I'm away for the week and I call my wife nearly every evening. I guess we have had phone sex dozens of times and just hearing her voice as I imagine the sex we are chatting about is almost better than using whatever video option we have ever tried.

It's been a long time since I've had phone sex. I always enjoyed it. Maybe someday soon.
I have had the recent good fortune to make the acquaintance of a young woman who enjoys phone sex. Using skype voice. There is nothing like hearing the sounds of a woman's orgasm while pleasuring myself. And she certainly seems to enjoy hearing me.
Of course, skype does allow us to share some pictures as well, which adds to the traditional form.
But I don't see how texting can even come close.

I have done phone and video calls...nothing better than the visual but audio on phone can be very erotic as well....I definitely wouldn't turn it down

Back