Cum Hungry Sam

Keeps my mouth on the geyser of your cock as you cum pulling back just enough so that it'll collect on my tongue but not slipping it out and losing a single prescious drop. When at last you finish I pull off slowly opening wide to show you your load on my tongue and then swallowing it a deep satisfied grin on my slutty face.
 
That is a massive load of sweet white hot cum in your mouth. So smug looking as you have all of me in your mouth as you devour my load. Smirking at you wondering what I can help you with?
 
Shakes his head not seeking any thanks or recip just the rewards of being a horny cum dumpster for any who want me.
 
Keeps my mouth on the geyser of your cock as you cum pulling back just enough so that it'll collect on my tongue but not slipping it out and losing a single prescious drop. When at last you finish I pull off slowly opening wide to show you your load on my tongue and then swallowing it a deep satisfied grin on my slutty face.

we need a sexy kiss, to have a taste
 
very hot and sexy sam, if you ever need a cock you two, I'm known to have pretty good statama. well I can't realy hold it long but I can cum multipul times in one day
 
With much thanks to the beautiful StacyTG for the idea I want to offer myself up for the pleasure of others. I'm not a gal like her just a old crossdresser but I"m all girled up and I've got two hands, a warm and waiting mouth and an oh so tight rear all available for your pleasure. So cum on by and use me for your pleasure.

:heart:

Have fun sweetie!

:kiss:
 
turns as red as my hair always hating to leave someone unhappy. "Tell you what stud watch us girls enjoy ourselves and when your good and ready for me I'll let you fuck my ass or my throat any way you want and cum anywhere you want." I start to lick Amylin's face cleaning oyur cum from her sucking it into my mouth and holding it to share in a nice sweet kiss stopping occasionally to show you the big lump of cum on my tongue.

Almost forgot how hot this was...
 
Welcome, try my 7in cut nice mushroom head:devil:

Mmm sounds delicious running my tongue along that mushroom and down the 7 inches over your balls sucking on them then nibbling my way up along the sensitive underside.
 
Thats a terrible place for cum. Cum shouldn't be clogging up a studs balls it should be pumped into whatever hole on a slut he wants or sprayed all over her as is his pleasure. Please let me alleviate you.
 
Thats a terrible place for cum. Cum shouldn't be clogging up a studs balls it should be pumped into whatever hole on a slut he wants or sprayed all over her as is his pleasure. Please let me alleviate you.

Then start stroking until I spray my cum all over your cock:kiss:
 
Then start stroking until I spray my cum all over your cock:kiss:

Pulls down my panties to reveal my cock for you and takes your own in my hand. I start to rub my hand up and down its shaft squeezing it just right as only someone with one of their own would know how loving this particular choice. "Do you have a big load ready for a whore like me baby?"
 
I am rock hard after watching Samantha give it to Amylin so good in the other thread. I would have loved to get my hands on you Samantha, but I was transfixed by you two getting it on.
 
Last edited:
Grins at the two studs who want him and has a thought. He rolls onto his back moving the man he's still stroking to the side and lifting his legs up hoping the two new studs will honor him by fucking his tight ass and his waiting mouth.
 
Back
Top