SissyGasm

Isn't that one of the most powerful, sensual, erotic sights in the world? That eruption of delicious cum, knowing that he's (she's) experiencing such powerful pleasures and hopefully knowing that you helped make it happen. I think blowjobs are an extremely erotic act to perform for my husband.

Couldn't agree more. It does make me feel like wrapping my lips around that beautiful cock and licking up all the warm wet stickiness.
 
Couldn't agree more. It does make me feel like wrapping my lips around that beautiful cock and licking up all the warm wet stickiness.

Good for you, Dave. Do you get the chance often? Are you in panties (or more) when you do?
 
My Experience

When I first started experimenting with my gurl side I was on the edge of puberty. I would dress in my mothers undergarments in the bathroom to see what I would look like as a female. As part of the ritual I became adept at tucking, to make a nice smooth pantie look.

I loved looking in the mirror to try to see myself as a women and would got so turned on it was hard to stay tucked, too hard at that. I would sit on the sink in the bathroom with my legs crossed and that would keep my male package in place while I viewed myself and drifted into my fantasy. This would end with me rocking on the sink till I came.

One day while balancing everything on the rounded edge of the sink my cock popped into my boipussy. Shocked at what had happened I adjusted my weight to drive it in as far as I could, because I am average size it was not deep but it hit the spot all of us pussies love and make us moan like little whores. Within seconds, bam, I came shooting and throbbing a load of cum in my own ass.

I was so young I had no clue about anything, but it was now hard to turn away from my fantasies. Later I explored my sex drive to mate with women and I have no regrets nor desire to change that part of me. I am hard wired for that and still lust for the women I see. In my twenties I discovered an ABS which eventually led to me riding a big beautiful cock and felt it throbbing and filling my boipussy with his juicy cum. I was hooked and for years after, that guy would fuck me and give me a sissygasam more often than not.
 
Hello Sissys,Daddys,Masters

Does any of you Sissys have a SissyGasm?
Cumming only by stimulate the boipussy.
Have it a few times and it was the best orgasm ever.

Please Sissys and Daddys tell your story about SissyGasm or send tips,pics whatever you want.

Kisses to all of you
Bobbi💕

Would love to be a sissy but too scared to try
 
Hello Sissys,Daddys,Masters

Does any of you Sissys have a SissyGasm?
Cumming only by stimulate the boipussy.
Have it a few times and it was the best orgasm ever.

Please Sissys and Daddys tell your story about SissyGasm or send tips,pics whatever you want.

Kisses to all of you
Bobbi💕


I will push his hands away so I have a sissygasm to show how much I love his cock in my boipussy...I only want to cum that way best feeling
 
Ohhh Jenna, I wish you coulda witnessed this gurl...I put on my sheer black thigh highs...my black pumps...a black lace thong and bra set I got from Adoreme.com...I lubed up my 7" dildo...and once that head popped in...omg it was so wonderful...I rode it and fucked myself in serveral positions for close to an hour...the last 15 mins I rode it like reverse cowgirl...all the sudden the waves crashed over me...rope after rope of hot creamy sissy cum shot off as I pinched and rolled my nipples through the sissygasm...it was soooo incredible...now I'm exhausted...time to put on new panties and hit the sheets...

Cindy :kiss:

That is smoking hot. I wish you had some video of it...
 
Ohhh Jenna, I wish you coulda witnessed this gurl...I put on my sheer black thigh highs...my black pumps...a black lace thong and bra set I got from Adoreme.com...I lubed up my 7" dildo...and once that head popped in...omg it was so wonderful...I rode it and fucked myself in serveral positions for close to an hour...the last 15 mins I rode it like reverse cowgirl...all the sudden the waves crashed over me...rope after rope of hot creamy sissy cum shot off as I pinched and rolled my nipples through the sissygasm...it was soooo incredible...now I'm exhausted...time to put on new panties and hit the sheets...

Cindy :kiss:

Oh my gosh, That sounds incredible! Would have loved to watch that! Of course, it would be heard to resist joining in, but I think just watching would be so exciting, my might just cream in my own panties when you had your sissygasm! Glad it was so good for you!

Hugs & :kiss:es, Jenna :rose:
 
I have only experienced it through butt plugs and dildos. I have been close with a real cock in my butt. But have not reached all the way.
 
My bf cums pretty much every time I fuck his ass,. As he cums I can feel his ass spasm round my cock. I can finger his ass while pointing his cock at my mouth and receive a load.
 
So far I have to be fucked by certain people, or use fingers or a massager just the right way. When it happens, I leak everywhere and it totally wipes me out. It's too draining to want every single time, but they're my strongest, messiest, most intense orgasms.
 
So far I have to be fucked by certain people, or use fingers or a massager just the right way. When it happens, I leak everywhere and it totally wipes me out. It's too draining to want every single time, but they're my strongest, messiest, most intense orgasms.

After rolling out 5 of them last night, I'd concur.

I'd also suggest that they don't offer long lasting satisfaction, as by the next morning I was rampant again
 
Back
Top