Bold Flesh: BBW's 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o55aj6zizl1vo9sp7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o84msk0mHe1ud37wvo1_500.jpg

Word of caution. I know that all of us on this thread love our women big and sexually active, but that comes with some problems that we and the women we love need to be aware of. Last Thursday my SSBBW wife (400 plus pounds) had a very bad heart attack (while having sex) which the doctors attributed to her weight. She is still hospitalized but is recovering.

Word of caution. I know that all of us on this thread love our women big and sexually active, but that comes with some problems that we and the women we love need to be aware of. Last Thursday my SSBBW wife (400 plus pounds) had a very bad heart attack (while having sex) which the doctors attributed to her weight. She is still hospitalized but is recovering.
oh no!
I hope she is getting better and will be okay soon

So sorry to hear that, Jack. Hope she recovers completely, and quickly!

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Wishing your wife a quick and full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back