Bisexual Fantasies?

At the moment...

... to meet up with a cool couple and while she goes to freshen up he and I end up in the kitchen chit-chatting and a beer cap drops to the floor and when I bend down to retrieve it I find my face next to the bulge in his pants... he nudges a bit closer which tells me that it's okay... so I unzip his trousers, pull out his cock and start sucking.

While I'm sucking, his girlfriend/wife sneaks up and kneels next to me... we both start sharing and feeding each other his cock... when he's almost ready, she tells me to open wide and she jacks him off until he cums in my mouth.

But before I have a chance to swallow his jizz, she leans over - we kiss and she sucks her man's cum from my mouth... then stands and smothers him with cum-kisses.

We then adjourn to the bedroom where everyone has an opportunity to please and be pleased.

mine isn't much of a fantasy. almost every night my roommate Kelly has sex with someone. she is never satisfied. so after they leave she comes to my room and we 69 until she is satisfied. normally I would not stand for this, as it pretty much means me eating cum out of her. but she is SOOOOOO gifted with her tongue that I cant help it. its so worth it. she is so much better than anything I have ever experienced both human and machine. so its not my fantasy, but my lovely experience.

Is this your first experience with another woman?

I really want my housemate and her boyfriend to catch me and use me again, really miss not being in uni anymore

... to meet up with a cool couple and while she goes to freshen up he and I end up in the kitchen chit-chatting and a beer cap drops to the floor and when I bend down to retrieve it I find my face next to the bulge in his pants... he nudges a bit closer which tells me that it's okay... so I unzip his trousers, pull out his cock and start sucking.

While I'm sucking, his girlfriend/wife sneaks up and kneels next to me... we both start sharing and feeding each other his cock... when he's almost ready, she tells me to open wide and she jacks him off until he cums in my mouth.

But before I have a chance to swallow his jizz, she leans over - we kiss and she sucks her man's cum from my mouth... then stands and smothers him with cum-kisses.

We then adjourn to the bedroom where everyone has an opportunity to please and be pleased.

mmmmmmmmm.....so sexy.......you and she working on his cock together.....twirling your tongues around the swollen head.....his hips thrusting......aching to cum.....JESUS....

I'm Bi and proud, not shy about that. I enjoy cock just as much as I like tits and ass, plus I love being fucked.

I meet a cute young brunette at a party, and we hit it off really well. We go to her apartment and fuck like crazy all night. We hear noises from her roommate, who was having loud sex in the next room.

In the morning I wake to the smell of fresh coffee brewing, so I wrap a towel around me and walk to the kitchen. Two guys were there, both naked. They were obviously the couple that made all the noise last night. Cute and fit, I couldn't take my eyes off their butts and cocks. Karen, my lover, comes into the kitchen, also stark naked. The boys barely notice, but my cock starts to get hard, and Karen sees that. She teases me about being modest, and pulls the towel off me. The boys stare at my body, and make comments about having gay group sex. Karen said she loved the idea, that she enjoyed watching guys having sex together. I get 100% hard, and everybody notices. I say I'm ready for any kind of sex that was available.

One of the guys takes me by the hand and leads me to his bedroom. He has a king size bed, and there is another naked guy in it. To show them I was open minded and serious about sex I took the new guy's cock in my mouth right away. The other two start kissing, while Karen watches and plays with her pussy.

Soon all the guys were fondeling, kissing and sucking each other. Karen keeps moaning and cumming from watching us. I kiss her and squeeze her boobs while I fucked a guy. Another guy is sucking my balls as I fuck the other guy. I'm the only one interested in Karen, so I fuck her as another guy stuck his finger up my ass, and I took another cock in my mouth.

I'd never seen so many hard cocks in one bed, plus the tits and pussy that was all mine for the taking. The bed was bouncing from all the humping going on. The scent of cum filled the room, and every cock was getting sucked or buried in a tight hairy ass.

I had the best of all possible worlds...all the cock I could handle, plus tits and ass that was hot and ready for me,and only me. We fucked for hours. I got off at least 5 times, and swallowed 6 or 8 guy's loads. I think I fucked everyone there, and I got fucked at least 3 times. Karen got off over and over again.

Later that day I got up and showered with Karen and one other guy. We exchanged phone numbers.

Karen and I got together several more times, always with her roommate and one or more guys. She got off watching me suck guys off, and we would swap cum, sharing it between us, before we fucked like rabbits.

Total sexual bliss, and deep, complete satisfaction.

Got a free house for a week so I get to dress like the cockslut I want to be. Just need some nice cock now...

I'm Bi and proud, not shy about that. I enjoy cock just as much as I like tits and ass, plus I love being fucked.

I meet a cute young brunette at a party, and we hit it off really well. We go to her apartment and fuck like crazy all night. We hear noises from her roommate, who was having loud sex in the next room.

In the morning I wake to the smell of fresh coffee brewing, so I wrap a towel around me and walk to the kitchen. Two guys were there, both naked. They were obviously the couple that made all the noise last night. Cute and fit, I couldn't take my eyes off their butts and cocks. Karen, my lover, comes into the kitchen, also stark naked. The boys barely notice, but my cock starts to get hard, and Karen sees that. She teases me about being modest, and pulls the towel off me. The boys stare at my body, and make comments about having gay group sex. Karen said she loved the idea, that she enjoyed watching guys having sex together. I get 100% hard, and everybody notices. I say I'm ready for any kind of sex that was available.

One of the guys takes me by the hand and leads me to his bedroom. He has a king size bed, and there is another naked guy in it. To show them I was open minded and serious about sex I took the new guy's cock in my mouth right away. The other two start kissing, while Karen watches and plays with her pussy.

Soon all the guys were fondeling, kissing and sucking each other. Karen keeps moaning and cumming from watching us. I kiss her and squeeze her boobs while I fucked a guy. Another guy is sucking my balls as I fuck the other guy. I'm the only one interested in Karen, so I fuck her as another guy stuck his finger up my ass, and I took another cock in my mouth.

I'd never seen so many hard cocks in one bed, plus the tits and pussy that was all mine for the taking. The bed was bouncing from all the humping going on. The scent of cum filled the room, and every cock was getting sucked or buried in a tight hairy ass.

I had the best of all possible worlds...all the cock I could handle, plus tits and ass that was hot and ready for me,and only me. We fucked for hours. I got off at least 5 times, and swallowed 6 or 8 guy's loads. I think I fucked everyone there, and I got fucked at least 3 times. Karen got off over and over again.

Later that day I got up and showered with Karen and one other guy. We exchanged phone numbers.

Karen and I got together several more times, always with her roommate and one or more guys. She got off watching me suck guys off, and we would swap cum, sharing it between us, before we fucked like rabbits.

Total sexual bliss, and deep, complete satisfaction.

DAYUM!! What a story!

My ultimate Bi fantasies would start with meeting a Bi woman who is as horny as I am, and has an exhibitionist streak as well. She couldn't be possessive. It would be good if she was a bit of a voyuer....she liked watching me fuck other people. And I enjoyed watching her get satisfied, sexually. Of course we'd have to live in an open minded city like San Francisco or Sydney. Together we would fuck anyone and everyone that was interested and willing...either gender, in groups or alone. Every night would be different...always good sex, always different people and/or different combinations! We could both enjoy hot women and horny men, with no limits.

My wife and I are both bisexual. We have been married quite a while now. She has been in a lesbian relationship for 5 years now. We share men and women.

Something like this: I show up at a married couple's home, and she proceeds to feminize me - from shaving to makeup, the works, and goes for the sissy slut look. Then the husband fucks me while she watches.
I wish i could be there for you!
mine isn't much of a fantasy. almost every night my roommate Kelly has sex with someone. she is never satisfied. so after they leave she comes to my room and we 69 until she is satisfied. normally I would not stand for this, as it pretty much means me eating cum out of her. but she is SOOOOOO gifted with her tongue that I cant help it. its so worth it. she is so much better than anything I have ever experienced both human and machine. so its not my fantasy, but my lovely experience.
Oh this sounds so incredible, how I wish to parttake in that;)

Got a free house for a week so I get to dress like the cockslut I want to be. Just need some nice cock now...

Probably many out there who would very much have their dream come true with you;)

My bi-fantasy

My latest bi fantasy is giving my wife permission to fuck her sisters husband, BUT, only if I am in the room also and can get her all worked up for the first BIG cock she has ever had, AND, if I can get him all worked up nice hard and wet and then guide him into her pussy AND clean them both up afterwards! Her sister is there also filming it all and pegs me after. *That's* my bi fantasy and I'm wanking off to it...shortly!

My ultimate Bi fantasies would start with meeting a Bi woman who is as horny as I am, and has an exhibitionist streak as well. She couldn't be possessive. It would be good if she was a bit of a voyuer....she liked watching me fuck other people. And I enjoyed watching her get satisfied, sexually. Of course we'd have to live in an open minded city like San Francisco or Sydney. Together we would fuck anyone and everyone that was interested and willing...either gender, in groups or alone. Every night would be different...always good sex, always different people and/or different combinations! We could both enjoy hot women and horny men, with no limits.

Hitcher - U so hit that on the head! Used to know, long distance only, possibly the love of my life, this was just the surface of what we described our life to be.

Either gender, in groups or alone... we described our fantasies... And HAVE to also include each of us being switch - each being a sub to the other, domming 3somes and more - Her domming, her describing myself and 2 other men - all of us performing for her.... And obviously the reverse...

Her mind was Wonderful - she would tell me how she would look forward to coming home, and seeing our latest 'pet', a nubile sweetie that we introduced to bi sex. She expected, and wanted to see her giving me head or rimming me...

She also once told me of a fantasy of the two of us, 69ing, while each of us was being fucked by a couple of bi sub guys...

Or the two of us, laying side bi side, each of us enjoying same sex, and watching each other being made love to - me with a guy, she with a girl - just digging how hot bisexuality is, how it can open up the soul.... Kind of Heinlein's "Time Enough For Love".... "The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all the that majority who are decent and just."

Was going to just 'copy n paste' from the word documents I've saved from that year ... but I couldnt - just feels too intimate to share her words....

But yeah - what u described... we had... if only in a shared, detailed fantasy...

I like the idea of a meeting that is planned, where everyone knows what's coming, not the details of it, but that this is about everyone.

I also like the idea of being with someone who accepts this.

The main things I want to experience are sucking a cock with a woman, our lips playing together, and having that cock cum.

I already, years back, climbed on top of a guy and rode him. It was bareback (totally incautious, he was a stranger, and I'm glad I was lucky, but it is a hot memory), he had a long, slim cock, and I rode him until he came. Cum dripped from me after, but I had wished I had sucked him first.

I also like the idea of being in a mmff situation. I tend to be long lasting, which can occasionally be a bit of a problem, as I will stop fucking at the point where I feel any more would not be as fun or the woman, so I often don't cum when I have sex. With mmff, I would love to take turns fucking each lady while the other two suck her tits, lick her pussy and ass, etc. Then, I would finish by fucking him, with the women sucking his cock and talking dirty to him.

Also, I don't imagine I'd be very long lasting at anal, I haven't done it in years and when I did it before (on women I was with), I was mainly focused on helping them orgasm, so I was fucking until they came, which, since they were already well turned on by the time we started doing anal, meant that they came quickly once we started, and my actions were less about thrusting than small back and forth motions that would sort of vibrate on their asshole and contribute to their coming. Anyway, I would enjoy the chance to increase my anal skills.

An Enduring, Recurring Fantasy ?

North woods, fishing camp. I'm the camp "manager" with 4 happy well adjusted couples staying with me for the week. And they like the idea of having someone there, dressed in a french maids costume, that will take care of they're needs! (Fishing? Outdoors? Sexy-well adjusted hotties? Seclusion? yeah, insert your "alternative" reality here!) This would also work with a ski condo. Can't ski. Bad knees. Unless I'm "down on them" of course ! ;) :heart: :kiss:

North woods, fishing camp. I'm the camp "manager" with 4 happy well adjusted couples staying with me for the week. And they like the idea of having someone there, dressed in a french maids costume, that will take care of they're needs! (Fishing? Outdoors? Sexy-well adjusted hotties? Seclusion? yeah, insert your "alternative" reality here!) This would also work with a ski condo. Can't ski. Bad knees. Unless I'm "down on them" of course ! ;) :heart: :kiss:

Sounds like fun

My ultimate fantasy is being tied down bent over a table. Standing in front of me is a few ex girlfriends that I wrong and a few of their friends who never liked me. They are all watching as a line of guys come in and put $10 dollars in a jar and then have there way with helpless asshole. I am forced to look these women in the eye as they laugh and taunt me while I'm being used and abused.

For me a lot of it is about the things leading up to sex. Flirtation, suggestive (but non-explicit) talk, non-sexual touches, kissing and all of that. I'm afraid the soundtrack to my fantasies would be more jazz standards than club music. :)

My early gay experiences came from hitchiking. Older guys would offer me a ride, then come on to me. Some of the guys were creepy, some were akward, and some were manipulative. But some were OK. I didn't go to bed with all of them. Out of that I had some good sex and some bad, akward sex, too. But the result was that I got used to having sex with men, and it got better. I started to explore, participate and reciprocate. I'd fondle thier cocks, and I even sucked a few. I started to look forward to the next chance for gay sex.

Then finally I met a guy who took a slow, seductive approach, with plenty of booze involved. I was comfortable with him. Once we got in bed I dropped all my inhibitions. We carried on like it was our first and last chance ever to have sex. Hot, sweaty hours of energetic sex, enjoying and appreciating our cocks and men's bodies. I let him take my anal cherry, and he was the first man I ever kissed, too.

After that I had a lot of gay sex (and straight sex...I identified as bi) until I got married in my 30's.

Now, my fantasy involves helping a young man find, develop and enjoy his sexuality as a gay or bi man. I don't want to use or manipulate him, but I will seduce him. If he's even the least bit interested, curious and willing, I will do all I can to show him how good gay sex can be.

It might start by picking up a young hitchiker who needs a place to sleep for the night. Or it might be the young kid from down the street who hasn't resolved why he is attracted to men. Or a young guy at the gym who seems interested. Lots of possibilities...

But they all end up with two naked guys in bed enjoying each other, two hard cocks, lots of sucking and fucking. And hopefully, one young man who leaves feeling well satisfied, OK about what he did last night, and OK about living as a gay or bi man.

Back