Oxford Don's photo gallery

Very beautiful pictures. I took a boat ride on the Thames on a hot May day after having a nose bleed lol. It was so restful and gorgeous. One day I will get back to the other side of the Pond.
 
Nice Pictures

It's very bold of you to post pictures of where you live, and it does make a refreshing change from the glut of explicit picture threads on the playground at the moment.
I'm fortunate to live in a picturesque place myself at present. I'm not going to post any pics, but I'll tell you it's near to where Paul Simon was (apparently) inspired to write a famous song.
I hope this means we'll all be invited round soon for a pint - as long as you're paying of course!
 
Last edited:
Love the pictures

I love the pictures, hopefully one day I will get to see the area for myself. I had some friends that did semesters across the pond and I was always a bit envious. I should have gone for a career that enabled me to do international travel (damn hind-sight always too late to help)
 
well I love any place that is not my back yard. Don't get me wrong there is no place like home, but really it's fun to see where other people live especially in other countries.
 
Swan ,.....

bird001.jpg
 
You are so incredibly lucky living in such a beautiful place.

Loving the pictures :kiss:
 
Back
Top