Banned Bunny!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
I put this up in the hopes that you incest weirdos don't get the thread banished.

Tech security firm finds Wi-Fi-enhanced Barbie doll is vulnerable to hackers

Horror; "Barbie" like doll is possessed by an evil hacker who convince child to ?????

Not all toys are created equal. In fact, Mattel’s recently released Wi-Fi connected Barbie is said to be one of the most technologically advanced toys to date. But with increased connectivity comes the greater likelihood of vulnerabilities, and San Diego-based security firm Somerset Recon has found quite a few.

Hello Barbie, which launched late last year, may not be able to change outfits, but she state of the art and fully connected. Owners can chat with Barbie but first a guardian must download a mobile application and connect her to a wireless network. Children speak to Barbie while holding a press-to-talk button on her belt and their words are transmitted over a Wi-Fi connection to the servers of Toy Talk, a San Francisco–based startup that Mattel partnered with to give Barbie her digital makeover. Speech recognition software then converts audio into text, and artificial intelligence software plucks keywords from a what a child says, triggering Barbie to respond from her arsenal of 8,000 pre-written lines.

In a new report published Monday , Somerset Recon found some significant security lapses in Toy Talk’s web services — 14 to be exact — four of which were of medium severity while 10 were deemed low.

Perhaps Robot Boyfriend doll is bought by College Sorority to be shared and has to be reprogrammed for each girl, Greek Geek squad hacks into "Roy-bot" and he seduces Ms. Upright?

That would get around the kid angle.
 
Sari had a close friendship with her SuperBarbie! through her prepubscent years. She outgrew that when she grew tits and crotch hair. But college was so lonely; she retreated to the comfort of her youth, sleeping the the dorm bed with SuperBarbie! beside her.

Dex was an idle hacker. He broke into Mattel's servers, not necessarily looking for juicy conversations with kids; he was no pederast. But he found college-girl Sari's data and was intrigued. He broke into the webcam on her computer and saw her and her dorm room. And her SuperBarbie! -- the anatomically-incorrect animated motorized doll-thing. Dex easily programmed SuperBarbie! to pick up a vibrator and sneak under the covers...
 
If it was a full size adult version?

Hacking it could prove interesting...

the-human-barbie-valeria-lukyanova-7.jpg


ccr2u3h.jpg
 
Back
Top