Post your favorite MILF archetype!

Suppose I should include the favorite MILF archetype from LW: The Entitled MILF.

"I've given you 20+ years of my life, raised our kids, stayed in shape, and put up with you pawing at me. I think I'm entitled to a little fun while I'm still beautiful, so just ride this out, okay? Then things will be back to normal. If you try to stop me, though, I'll ruin your life! My new boyfriend is a lawyer!"

Might be difficult for you to have a *all-girl* threesome, hun. Just sayin’.

Em
Oh right, exact words! My bad. Sorry, sometimes I forget I have a penis. When you write from the female perspective as often as I do… and as for a threesome in general, which is what I was considering…. like I said.

It’s fun seeing the new college girls trawl round Target in pairs, clearly looking for stuff to make their shared accommodation better. And generally wearing very short shorts. Takes me back 😊.

Also makes we wonder how I never managed to have an all-girl threesome 😬.

Em
Like walking around campus on the first warm days of spring, when everyone is so tired of their warm winter clothes...

Definitely the sweet, soccer mom type, and oh God, if there's a long dark seduction involved by her son's friend(s)... yep, yep yep yep. But I'm trying to think how I would define that archetype, and it's the most basic-ass definition. A good, hot mom. Bonus points if she's married and corrupted into doing things behind her husband's back.

Last edited:
There was one I noticed at work years ago. I'll call her the Post Divorce, Looking for Hubby #2 MILF.
Known for being a grumpy gus most of the time, following the divorce, she became sweet as butterscotch to everyone with an X and Y chromosome. Add the after-work trips to the gym, (she'd change into the workout clothes before she left) and the weight-loss regimen and it was pretty obvious. Six months later she's got a boyfriend and back to her grouchy self.

Maeve is a character in one of my works-in-progress. She's in her 50s. She was once slender but after bearing and nursing two children, is now full-figured. She often wears thin batik blouses with no bra, which makes her feel sensual. She has prominent nipples that sometimes show through the fabric of her blouse. She looks like a hippie but owns and manages a small, exurban mall. One of her tenants is a professional dominatrix, with a dungeon. This requires creative access; her clients enter through an unmarked doorway inside the mall. Maeve has no history of kinky sex, but meets a haughty female model and her hunky boytoy in a supermarket parking lot one day. The model wants to have a three-way, and thinks Maeve would be a perfect third. Maeve is taken aback, but hasn't had sex in years, misses it, and cannot but be attracted to Marc, and to Chloe. She proposes that they meet at the dungeon.

Chloe, feeling the energy of the place, orders Marc to arouse Maeve, ask permission to tie her up, and then absolutely drill her, joining in when she feels the moment is right. In secret, the dominatrix watches.

Last edited:
Back