Post your favorite MILF archetype!

Professional Mom: Aka "have you eaten today, sweetie?" This is the mom we all want to have growing up. When one Professional Mom. A lady who is so giftedly kind, sweet, and wholesome that apple pie is her blood type. Her refrigerator door is completely covered in children's crayon drawings. She has thirty different recipes for cookies and is the designated baker at all PTA funtions
At least I had the rotating collection from the children's museum of fine art on the fridge

Fitness Fanatic MILF: she gave birth to a kid or two, but trained hard and brought her body back to sculpted perfection. She lives in leggings and sports bras because she knows she’s got it and she likes to flaunt it.

Her husband is getting a bit soft as he ages, and Fitness Fanatic MILF lets her eyes wander to the hard-body men at the gym.
Variant- Fitness Fanatic MILF is a pro actress or athlete who stays fit for her career and met her husband during a cycling race or some other activity they found mutually fun. Now he’s getting soft and she stokes him back to fitness with appropriate suggestions and training. Or vice versa if needed.

Post punk riot girl MILF — She wears cuffed blue jeans, Doc Martens, and faded tee shirts from obscure bands. (With the sleeves cut off to reveal her tats.)

The other moms at the the PTA are scared of her, but she always shows up for campus clean-up days, and volunteers to drive for field trips. (With her windows rolled down and the radio blaring Green Day)

She doesn’t take any shit where her kids are concerned though. She once called her son’s middle-school gym teacher a “fucking Nazi” at back to school night.

Came to this thread to see which one I would be - haven't found a match yet :)

This isn't me either, but maybe you're missing the 'Carer' - not a great housewife (too lazy/messy for that), but the one who deals with all the emotional issues of people around her. She used to deal with her kids, now they don't really need it anymore. She's probably single by now for whatever reasons and not the cheating type. Everyone ends up crying on her shoulder at some point, and she knows just how to make it all better for a while..

Came to this thread to see which one I would be - haven't found a match yet :)

This isn't me either, but maybe you're missing the 'Carer' - not a great housewife (too lazy/messy for that), but the one who deals with all the emotional issues of people around her. She used to deal with her kids, now they don't really need it anymore. She's probably single by now for whatever reasons and not the cheating type. Everyone ends up crying on her shoulder at some point, and she knows just how to make it all better for a while..
The empathy milf.

There are so many great MILF types, and I've drawn inspiration from some that I've known and others I've seen or encountered online. But my personal favorite is a real person: Mrs. Poindexter--busy tech company executive, soccer mom, mid-40s, long dark hair, fit figure, who also has become famous for her astonishingly successful OnlyFans site (at one point she was reputedly making over $150,000 per month). Inspiration for my Mrs. Pillsbury stories.

There are so many great MILF types, and I've drawn inspiration from some that I've known and others I've seen or encountered online. But my personal favorite is a real person: Mrs. Poindexter--busy tech company executive, soccer mom, mid-40s, long dark hair, fit figure, who also has become famous for her astonishingly successful OnlyFans site (at one point she was reputedly making over $150,000 per month). Inspiration for my Mrs. Pillsbury stories.
Wait, what? What about your own mom? She's hot.

The Target MILF:

Spotted almost exclusively at Target, she's the one there, running her errands, doing her shopping, usually with at least one or two young kids in tow, who still somehow managed to put herself together and look AMAZING before leaving the house.

Contrast to the Walmart Mom I'd NEVER Fuck who rolled out of bed in her PJs, looked at herself in the mirror and said "fuck it, good enough."

(Note: this comment is intended for humorous purposes only and is in no way intended to insult or denigrate women who deal with a lot in their daily lives, including raising children, for whom their physical appearance isn't at the top of their priority list every time they leave the house.)

The Target MILF:

Spotted almost exclusively at Target, she's the one there, running her errands, doing her shopping, usually with at least one or two young kids in tow, who still somehow managed to put herself together and look AMAZING before leaving the house.

Contrast to the Walmart Mom I'd NEVER Fuck who rolled out of bed in her PJs, looked at herself in the mirror and said "fuck it, good enough."

(Note: this comment is intended for humorous purposes only and is in no way intended to insult or denigrate women who deal with a lot in their daily lives, including raising children, for whom their physical appearance isn't at the top of their priority list every time they leave the house.)
It’s fun seeing the new college girls trawl round Target in pairs, clearly looking for stuff to make their shared accommodation better. And generally wearing very short shorts. Takes me back 😊.

Also makes we wonder how I never managed to have an all-girl threesome 😬.

Em

Target vs Walmart MILF- Contrast the Fashionista MILF, who is highly skilled at picking her own wardrobe from multiple sources, possibly including her own designs, and looking great in multiple circumstances. I’ve known a few women like that.

In my dating years, there were three MILFs that graced my... uh... living room. The two married ones were kinky. First one I figured out later was setting up dates where we'd have fun in semi-public so her hidden husband could watch. The other one had an OMG kink I cannot write about here. Let's just say she was an avid equestrienne, tho' I never got to see that. The recent divorcée was definitely of the empathy variety. At the time we sort of needed each other, although it was a brief relationship.

It’s fun seeing the new college girls trawl round Target in pairs, clearly looking for stuff to make their shared accommodation better. And generally wearing very short shorts. Takes me back 😊.

Also makes we wonder how I never managed to have an all-girl threesome 😬.

Em
In my case, I have yet to find the right partners and other necessary circumstances outside my imagination. There’s always hope. If it doesn’t happen before I die, I’ve heard some Chaotic Good celestial beings might be into polyamory. I’ll explore the possibilities when I’m in the appropriate place.

In my case, I have yet to find the right partners and other necessary circumstances outside my imagination. There’s always hope. If it doesn’t happen before I die, I’ve heard some Chaotic Good celestial beings might be into polyamory. I’ll explore the possibilities when I’m in the appropriate place.
Might be difficult for you to have a all-girl threesome, hun. Just sayin’.

Em

Back