Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say Jennifer wonderful Thread and love the variety or nipples. You really came up with a great thread. So thanks for starting and a question for you is your stories and great as the thread? :)

Must say Jennifer wonderful Thread and love the variety or nipples. You really came up with a great thread. So thanks for starting and a question for you is your stories and great as the thread? :)

It seems to be a very popular part of the anatomy :rolleyes: ...and such variation!
Stories? Oh my, I haven't peeked in to reread them in years...but they all have been blessed with the coveted 'H' for hot rating...so you tell me Mr. Peekaboo

It seems to be a very popular part of the anatomy :rolleyes: ...and such variation!
Stories? Oh my, I haven't peeked in to reread them in years...but they all have been blessed with the coveted 'H' for hot rating...so you tell me Mr. Peekaboo

Well I am reading the group one now sp Ms. Jennifer I will let you know what I think..;)

It's nipply

238551.jpg

*waiting*
*whistling*
*tapping foot*
*tapping fingers on desk*
*big breath*
*wondering...will he?...could he...?...I hope he...
:rolleyes:

wow looking into your eyes. Vey nice and great evening that must have been. Just what was the club like if you care to share? PM is fine too:D

wow looking into your eyes. Vey nice and great evening that must have been. Just what was the club like if you care to share? PM is fine too:D

Actually, I went there in the safety of numbers (there must have been at least 6 of us). My 'experienced' friend grabbed my hand as soon as the first slow song came on and led me to the dance floor. As he pulled me into his arms I noticed there was a huge gauzy-type curtain slowly enclosing the dance floor. I almost fainted when it was completely closed...then began the most sensual of dances...

Actually, I went there in the safety of numbers (there must have been at least 6 of us). My 'experienced' friend grabbed my hand as soon as the first slow song came on and led me to the dance floor. As he pulled me into his arms I noticed there was a huge gauzy-type curtain slowly enclosing the dance floor. I almost fainted when it was completely closed...then began the most sensual of dances...

Now that is just wild. Sounds so intimate yet erotic if you know what I mean. Sure you do since you lived it lol. oh what my mind is doing right now lol so then after lots of dirty dancing or stripping?

Last edited:

Where's my blood pressure medicine? Oh-oh-oh-oh . . .

I'm game for volunteering mine for the sample of different nipples available.

Mine would be Native American, Hispanic blend...

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

The beauty of context or personal association

CC'sKittyKat,

Beautiful photos. Thanks. Your photos and post also remind me that beyond any appreciation of color or shape, my favorite nipple photos in this thread are always those of people posting in the thread.

The personal connection--however virtual and abstract--makes a difference to my eye or to how I judge beauty in my mind's eye.

Just knowing that the nipples in your photo (as you whispered to us) come from a blend of Hispanic and Native American and that they come from someone who is willingly adding their voice as well as a personal photo into the festive, celebratory community that is this thread, affects my vision.

In celebration of the rainbow

Nipples from Brazil and from a blend of Brazil and India.

Attachments

• brazil.nipples.jpg
    brazil.nipples.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 255
  • nipples.carmel.jpg
    nipples.carmel.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 254
  • nipples.carmel.2.jpg
    nipples.carmel.2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 227
In my dreams....

In my most boyish dream--my favorite during my late-adolescence or my mid-teenage years, I was a Brazilian soccer star who would score the winning goal in a World Cup final, and then celebrate with Brazilian fans such as depicted in attached photo.....

If you've ever listened to a Spanish broadcast of a World Cup final match, and heard the announcers scream out gooooooaalllll..... goooooooooooaaallllllll .... goooooooooooooooooaaaalllllllll in orgasmic cadences, you will understand how for some soccer--the beautiful game--can be a form of sublimation....or erotic provocation.

Attachments

• brazil7.jpg
    brazil7.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 215
The fantasy Brazil women's soccer team

These photos, a favorite of soccer fans around the world, are said to be photos of members of Brazil's woman soccer team.... A playful dream as well.....

Attachments

• brazil.women.soccer.1.jpg
    brazil.women.soccer.1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 221
  • brazil.women.soccer.2.jpg
    brazil.women.soccer.2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 223
Susan, Your profile pictures are the most erotic I have seen in ages. They keep me in a state of arousal every time you post. Thank You.
Spicey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back