A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

• I definitely prefer sucking cock!

Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

Votes: 154 14.5%

• Total voters
I've sucked many cocks and I do enjoy it but what I really want is a chance to try my oral skills on another woman. In terms of raw desire, I fantasize about eating pussy way more... in fact I don't think I ever fantasize about sucking cock. There's always one around to do it for real when I get the craving. ;)

I love both pussy and cock , both have a different arousing feeling. Have only licked one pussy with another mans cum in it but it was very erotic and tasted divine.

I have loved to eat pussy since I was a young man and enjoyed it every time. I am new to the cock sucking adventure and can't wait for my next time. Both are different from the other, yet just as enjoyable. If faced with an available pussy and cock I would gladly satisfy either, or preferably both. If I could choose only one, I am afraid that my head would explode.

I enjoy the journey more with women; with men, it's a more purpose-driven experience, and you have less doubt about when you've completed your task. :)

I haven't had the opportunity to suck a cock to completion, but have been sucked to the finish by a man a few times. Don't know how many pussies I have had the pleasure of tasting, and they all varied with flavor and aroma, which is neat. I was looking to try and experience it on craigslist before it was shut down. just about everyone I contacted was either BS or tooo pushy.

Of all the pussy I've had the pleasure of tasting,
and of the few cocks that I have sucked I can honestly say the one I like best,
is the one in front of me at the time I'm indulging.

I have done both and I love beyond endurance doing both. However from a strictly appearance and taste perspective cocks are so much more attractive and Men usually let you know how your are doing and then the reward at the end is soooooooooooooooo nice. Women can boring sometimes. IT is as if they are just tolerating it. Oh lick my disgusting cunt but don't think of kissing me later kind of thing. Not all but most.

It has been my experience that men are much more vocal in expressing their appreciation of my efforts and in announcing their impending orgasms.

Women tend to speak less, but nonetheless express their pleasure in non vocal means. Moans, thrashing about, pulling my hair are all signs to me that she is enjoying my effort. When her thighs wrap around my head and come close to crushing my skull, I take that as a sign she is almost there.

Both sucking cock and eating pussy are unique experiences that should be enjoyed by the involved parties. Any one refusing to kiss me after I have just brought them to orgasm with my mouth is not likely to have the pleasure again.

Just my cents.

It has been my experience that men are much more vocal in expressing their appreciation of my efforts and in announcing their impending orgasms.

Women tend to speak less, but nonetheless express their pleasure in non vocal means. Moans, thrashing about, pulling my hair are all signs to me that she is enjoying my effort. When her thighs wrap around my head and come close to crushing my skull, I take that as a sign she is almost there.

Both sucking cock and eating pussy are unique experiences that should be enjoyed by the involved parties. Any one refusing to kiss me after I have just brought them to orgasm with my mouth is not likely to have the pleasure again.

Just my cents.

I enjoy both apart or together. So I also love pussy that taste like cock and cock that tastes like pussy. Mmmmmm👅

Giving oral is wonderful and very erotic , as I've got older I prefer cock........ and. I love rimming men and women

Just my cents.

Love your thoughts on the subject!

I am much more familiar with eating pussy than I am with sucking cock. But I have done both and really enjoyed both. A few yeas ago I would have preferred pussy but as I've gotten older I find cock more tantalizing.
Same here
Something unique about a hot cock erupting in your mouth

I generally prefer women. But with men you can be more reasonably confident when your task is done. And they just want to fall asleep afterwords, instead of asking where your relationship is going. :)

even when I chose to live the life style...I always had pussy on the brain. My first choice is a licking, sucking and tongue fucking pussy. Though I was fond of the reward from sucking cock

Back