A "Real Man"

CindyCD478

Literotica Guru
My wife Shiniqua says a man is not a "Real Man" if he doesn't enjoy sex with other men as well as with women. Are you a "Real Man"? I know I am a "Real Man" even though I often dress as a woman.

I want to become a "real man". Still looking for Mr Right and opportunity.

My wife Shiniqua says a man is not a "Real Man" if he doesn't enjoy sex with other men as well as with women. Are you a "Real Man"? I know I am a "Real Man" even though I often dress as a woman.

Well that is certainly one (or is that two or three so far :confused: ) persons interpretation of what a real man should be.

On a personal side note; A real man apologies when he's done you wrong, and owns up to it. It's just hard to accept the apology through the hurt.

Now back to this fun thread, and eagerly waiting for others addition on the above posters interpretation on what a real man is :D

Here's my take, with the proviso that this is most certainly not the only trait which could make a fella a 'Real Man':

A Real Man is the guy who fucks one woman for a lifetime and she always wants more of him.

Here's my take, with the proviso that this is most certainly not the only trait which could make a fella a 'Real Man':

A Real Man is the guy who fucks one woman for a lifetime and she always wants more of him.

Well, in my books, you nailed it suckonsimon!
Keep us well fucked, and contented, and we'll be eternally happy and wanting to please that 'Real Man' more.

And let's not forget the domestic contribution too. After having a harrowing time at work today, it was a pleasure to return home and find my husband made dinner for us all, and every night I work actually. I was feeling a little glum to reward him sexy style. Perhaps tonight ;)

Well, in my books, you nailed it suckonsimon!
Keep us well fucked, and contented, and we'll be eternally happy and wanting to please that 'Real Man' more.

And let's not forget the domestic contribution too. After having a harrowing time at work today, it was a pleasure to return home and find my husband made dinner for us all, and every night I work actually. I was feeling a little glum to reward him sexy style. Perhaps tonight ;)

Nice one, sidonie.
As to times when feeling glum or tired, have in mind that the Real Man will meet his woman's needs whatever the mood and whatever the body parts required: just with his arms in an enclosing embrace, or slow gentle kisses to ease and tingle wherever, hands caressing or massaging, or perhaps fingers exploring and tongue licking, and if - if - she needs her man meat full up at her face to dispel every other image in her mind, or to have it pressing home for a deep, deep union of heart and soul and bodies ... The Real Man reads the mood and ... moves the mood perhaps ... and delivers.

... having prepared a meal perhaps ...

Based on that description HELL NO!

Based on other facts and details yes I am and sorry to break it to you but real men usually hookup with the opposite sex. Not hating just stating a fact.

Based on that description HELL NO!

Based on other facts and details yes I am and sorry to break it to you but real men usually hookup with the opposite sex. Not hating just stating a fact.

This. He gets it.

Live your life, but don't ever try to define others. I could not ever hook up with another man than I could build a rocket ship. What an absolutely pompous, arrogant thing to state on a board where many members purport to be "open minded."

True definition of hypocrites.

when I was in my early teens my old man told me being a real man is never caring what people think a real man is.

Back