Work place masturbation

There was this outer storage building where I worked, and once in a while someone would have to go there to get a rare part. I used to get on my faggot knees in the back aisle of this storage building and jack off thinking of submitting to our asshole boss back there.

Who here, man or woman, has gotten themselves off while at work? I know I have at multiple different jobs I've worked. I've even done it in some very risky places. If you have a story about this, please share.
I worked one job/location for three years and had two women who loved to suck cock: Martha and Joy. Both were very good at sucking cock and sucked anyone and everyone. I know they sucked anyone who wanted them to. They both let me watch them as I jacked off, where no one could see me watching. It was hot to see them sucking cock in the office, or break room, or janitor closet . Sometimes they would suck me off after they did someone else.; Both were married and just loved to suck cock. From that experience I learned to suck cock too

Back when I worked, suit and tie I'd stop maybe once a week and jerk off behind a tree...my jerk off tree as I called it. I'd fuck my wife and get horny 20 miles away and hop right out to relieve a little pressure. Ahh the days when I could cum and cum

Quite a few times. I have a major satin blouse fetish and worked with a stunning woman who periodically wore them. Fortunately, there was a bathroom in an unused part of the building, so I could sneak away.

Who here, man or woman, has gotten themselves off while at work? I know I have at multiple different jobs I've worked. I've even done it in some very risky places. If you have a story about this, please share.
I've masturbated at work several times when I had to go into the office. Usually I'd get bored, get horny, look at NSFW reddit, and go jerk off in the bathroom. Nobody ever seemed the wiser, but most of corporate america is pretty coked out or otherwise altered to get through the day, so!

More recently, I've been working at home, and I masturbate while working pretty often. Boring meeting? Camera off and covered, mic muted, and away we go.

Back