Work place masturbation

When I got my very first office job, I would sometimes get bored at my desk haha and get horny. Boredom and horniness are not a good combination when you're at work. Sometimes I would secretly touch myself under my desk but it would just end up being me teasing myself because I couldn't really get myself off. I ended up realizing that if I cross my legs, and swing them in the right way, it would end up creating just the right amount of friction to essentially masturbate without actually touching myself. At least twice a day, I would get myself off like that. There's an episode of The office where the character, Phyllis, appears to be doing something similar. I completely lost it when I saw that episode as I thought that I had some secret superpower not realizing that apparently other women pulled off this exact move to the point that it was portrayed on TV lol.

I had a pretty good, but usually pretty boring IT job at a nice sized manufacturing facility. I'd get bored at times, with my mind distracted by all the women prancing around....one time while most were at lunch I started rubbing myself from the outside. That eventually became me sticking my hand in my pants and jerking my dick, to eventually lining the inside of my boxer briefs with TP and I'd eventually cum in them. Then, a quick trip to the bathroom, and back to work.

In the past, I have done it. I've masturbated in the bathroom, when we were expanding our location I would go into the new area that was under construction and masturbate behind the plastic drops, then when I had an office I would in my office.

Now, for the past 20 years, I have worked from home and masturbate regularly all over the workplace.

I did a few tomes at my Dad's print shop long ago. We had an older woman, 'Gretchen', working for us. I was 22, she was about 35 and had an amazing ass. We flirted a lot, and it got to where I would grab that amazing ass. Her response was 'some day I'm going to grab you', and all I could think was, 'today is as good as any'. We had a dark room for developing lithographic film. And luckily there was a lock on the door (film was expensive!). A few times she had me worked up enough I had to go 'develop film'. Luckily, the running water covered up any sounds.

Being an engineer I’ve always had access to restricted parts of buildings where few people ever go. This has provided many opportunities over the years. Too many to count, that’s for sure!

Many times. My work is based In a house setting that we have turned into offices. If no one else from the team is in or they have popped out for lunch I'll get myself off if I'm feeling frisky. Boom Laura is soaked lol
Have you ever had to suddenly stop to communicate with someone else on the team?

Used to masturbate lots of times at work. Worked outside so my cum could splash an land without any worries or clean up. Had a lady that helped me part of the yr. One yr. We played a lot till I got her shirt up an I'd lift her nice tits out. I'd suck an pull on her ripples an squeeze on her tits. She would jack me off as I rubbed her pussy thru her stretch pants or I'd get my finger to her wet pussy an we both get off. Lots of times she showed me her tits and I'd jackoff for her. Damn that was the best yr ever at work. The next couple yes she wouldn't play at all. I so want to find a lady to mutual master bate with mmmmm.

I have a few times many years ago and even had a colleague let me finger her at the bottom of the work garden

Some days I have nothing to do but sit in my private office so one thing leads to another.

Back