Work place masturbation

Hornyhusband2017

Loves Spam
Who here, man or woman, has gotten themselves off while at work? I know I have at multiple different jobs I've worked. I've even done it in some very risky places. If you have a story about this, please share.

Yes, several times. Only in the bathroom or in my office when everyone else had gone home.
Not very risky. I did have to stop once because the cleaning person came to the office, but I had plenty of warning because he had to unlock the door.

I tried not to, mainly the risk of cum on my work trousers put me off, but a few times the urge took over me and I went to the gents to have a good stroke.

Yes, on a fairly regular basis! Either in my office or the restroom. Most of the time after everyone has left for the day but sometimes I can’t wait!

A couple years ago we had a guy get fired for jacking off on the restroom

I work from home full time so all the time now. But a couple of times in the office before Covid. One time went too far at my desk and had to catch my cum in my cupped hand and walk to the men's room with a hand full of cum. 😀

Wfh and stroking today. Was in the office and got off at my cubicle, under the desk, that was risky and hot. I felt like everyone knew after

A couple years ago we had a guy get fired for jacking off on the restroom
How did he manage to get caught?
I mean, restrooms are usually pretty private.
You don't have to be a genius to figure out that you need to lock the door and dispose of the "evidence."

How did he manage to get caught?
I mean, restrooms are usually pretty private.
You don't have to be a genius to figure out that you need to lock the door and dispose of the "evidence."
Well over 100 people work in the building and he was in a stall. Not sure if door came open or got loud or what

Well over 100 people work in the building and he was in a stall. Not sure if door came open or got loud or what
In a stall. That does make it riskier. I worked most of my career in an office that had single use facilities, so if you locked the door, no one else would come in. I can see that the urge to do it in a more public type bathroom could become pretty overwhelming, but, if someone else came into the room, I think I would stop.
Been a very long time, though.
Now, I'm at home, and I don't do it unless I'm home alone.

I edge daily at work. Only had a few orgasms while at work but it’s been years. Shall I try again? LOL.

I used to work at an office that had a really nice, and private, bathroom… On the slowest days I’d find myself in there knocking one out 😂

Back