Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. At present, I am using a computer I've had for about 8 years. It was the predecessor of the one that I just lost. I've been hacking away at it for the past 5 hours, trying to get it to do what I want. I'm about 80% there now. It ran like a turtle until about 30 minutes ago - now, all seems well. I went to a site I know of and downloaded a few programs, ran a few tests - all is well.

I wanted to switch my browser to the one I use on the other computer, but it kept adding on a ton of stuff - stuff that does not appear on my other two. No idea WTF is up with that.

Still going to be hard to get all of my writing restored, it will be a very long process.

BrettJ - p*ssed in Canada

I find that Chrome is a good basic browser, but the best is Firefox... the most secure and glitch free.
 
Firefox is a total piece of shit on this computer. I've tried it no less than 4 times tonight and it always - always - installs with a ton of crap behind it and runs like a turtle. I tried it from a trusted site as well and it still did it.

I had it on the other computer with no problems - until a few days ago.

Now this piece of junk is unreliable, I am finding my websites aren't loading as well. I am going to have another heart attack at this rate.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Firefox is a total piece of shit on this computer. I've tried it no less than 4 times tonight and it always - always - installs with a ton of crap behind it and runs like a turtle. I tried it from a trusted site as well and it still did it.

I had it on the other computer with no problems - until a few days ago.

Now this piece of junk is unreliable, I am finding my websites aren't loading as well. I am going to have another heart attack at this rate.

BrettJ in Canada

I've never knowFirefox to be like that. :(

Best thing to do is do a factory restore. Wipe it clean then start again.
 
That is likely what will be done with the desktop, yes. The person who built it is a friend, he is going to do what he can. He may even be able to decrypt the files.

Don't know about the laptop - can't really afford to spend any money on it. I'm still uncertain as to whether or not the DVD burner would still work.

I have no idea why Firefox does that either, but this isn't an isolated incident. EVERY time. Even on recommendations from friends, using sites I know well (like Ninite) - always!

BrettJ in Canada
 
Good morning to all the lovely littles and that Daddies that adore them! It's Sunday once again and I hope that everyone is having a good day. It's a bright and sunny day here and I'm hoping to spend a little time outside relaxing among all the chores that have to get done.

A big welcome to all the new people who posted here recently! It's good to see new activity here and I hope y'all have fun posting more.

I know I've been remiss in this and I apologize, for there are more people who enjoyed my Pancake Sundays than I had realized. So, I'm bringing it back today. :) And without further adieu, I bring you Happy Pancake Sunday!

pancakes.jpg


656_smile_pancake.jpg


brighten-up-your-breakfast-with-these-rainbow-colored-pancake-and-waffle-recipes.w654.jpg


1.-Maple-Syrup-Crispy-Bacon-and-Coffee-Infused-Cream.jpg
 
Good morning to all the lovely littles and that Daddies that adore them! It's Sunday once again and I hope that everyone is having a good day. It's a bright and sunny day here and I'm hoping to spend a little time outside relaxing among all the chores that have to get done.

A big welcome to all the new people who posted here recently! It's good to see new activity here and I hope y'all have fun posting more.

I know I've been remiss in this and I apologize, for there are more people who enjoyed my Pancake Sundays than I had realized. So, I'm bringing it back today. :) And without further adieu, I bring you Happy Pancake Sunday!

Mmmmmmm...yummy. :)
 
Thank you, Daddy M!! That was just what I needed this morning!

Hugs and good wishes to you and yours today and all week! :rose::kiss::rose:
 
Mmmmmmm...yummy. :)

Thank you! I'm happy you liked them.

Thank you, Daddy M!! That was just what I needed this morning!

Hugs and good wishes to you and yours today and all week! :rose::kiss::rose:

You're very welcome, miss MW! I'm happy I could give what you needed. It gives my day a boost knowing that.

Thank you! Hugs to you as well and may good wishes and happiness follow you and yours! :rose:
 
I actually did have pancakes a little while ago, a rarity for me.

The beginning of a sucky Sunday - including the requisite pouring rain.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Im sick cranky and alone with no pancakes. Yesterday was a very important day and i spent it with strangers and then alone. Sigh i miss my daddy lots. :(
 
Hi all.

I may / may not be around here much the next little while. I just got a virus that wiped out two of my computers. My laptop is now toast, as are all of my flash drives.

Needless to say, this is major bad news. 100% of my writing files are lost.

BrettJ in Canada

Oh yuck. Sorry to hear this Brett. I'm not a computer gal so my only advice is to tap the sides---really hard if needed. LOL.

I call my boyfriend Daddy and he calls me babygirl :) He's also old enough to be my daddy :p lol

Awesome! Welcome to the thread!

Im sick cranky and alone with no pancakes. Yesterday was a very important day and i spent it with strangers and then alone. Sigh i miss my daddy lots. :(

Sorry you are feeling cranky and icky. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs.



Happy Monday daddies and girls! One day closer to the weekend! ;);)
 
I know you were kidding INL but "tapping" is mild compared to what I wanted to do.

The files are there - just encrypted. It is as if a burglar broke into your home and didn't steal anything - he (or she) just locked the fridge, the TV, the remote, the coffee maker - and refused to give you the key until you paid a ransom

Nothing I can do for now.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Luv

It all started with Marie's post of:

"Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately."
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=788002

It's evolved since then. All of us posting in this thread enjoy having or being a daddy. It's exciting on many levels. Different levels for each of us. Have fun interacting with the group but we do request that you be respectful.

Happy Weekend!!!!

Sent you a little daddy story. Hope you enjoy.
 
Good morning and once again it's Happy Pancake Sunday!!!

On top of that it's also Father's Day so I want to give a big shout out to all the Daddies and Fathers here. I hope you all have a great day doing what it is that you enjoy with your families. :)

I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. Mine is going well and even with a few setbacks, life is good! It's a gray, foggy, cool and rainy day here. A perfect day to spend at home relaxing. For the first time in a long time there is nothing important or urgent that has to be done and it feels good. I hope all of us can have a day like that. Sending out big (((hugs))) and :rose: to all the wonderful babygirls and big high fives to all the Daddies. :)

And now, what (at least a few of) you have been waiting for...

A big stack for those of us that are really hungry this morning:
FNM_050110-Insert-015_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni18col.landscape.jpeg


This one is really cute:
Heart-Shaped_Pancakes41.jpg


These artistic ones are also cute:
pancake-face-painting.jpg


While bacon in syrup isn't my thing, I know a lot of you enjoy it. I think these are cool:
Bacon+Pancake+2.jpg


Pancakes and chocolate, two wonderful things together:
Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-6.jpg


I hope you've enjoyed my choices and I love hearing from everyone! Have a great day!!! :D
 
Hey there!! Long time no see. I hope you are doing well. :)

Good morning, dear INL! Sending you (((hugs))) and I hope you have a great day! :rose:

thanks...:) the days are becoming more tolerable. though, so hot.

Welcome back to the thread, AS! It's great to see you here. I'm sorry that life is taking a hard turn right now. I hope it gets better soon. Sending you (((hugs))) too!

Hello, sweetie! Hope you're having a fantastic day!! 😃

Welcome back to the thread as well. It's great to have the Daddies posting too.

Sent you a little daddy story. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the thread. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top