Family business ONLY (Kililia & susurrus)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
The world was ran by 5 major family which often married between one another for power. When he took over the position, he decided live anotherstyle of life, exchanging living in mansion, to a nice ranch in middle of no where with enormous range. He worked part time weekend as a ranger for his own pleasure and was unknown for his skill in business. Unknowingly to the other 4 families, he was the wealthiest of them all but till came to the gathering dress in jeans and nice shirt. Among one of the visit a young woman had caught his attention, she had long raven hair that was always in a bun with glasses as she devours books while the other girl try hook up with other family young men for power.

She was quite petite and slender,none of other younger men appear interested in her and she appear be quiet and timid around other men. He decided to ask her father her hand in marriage with the precise detail he need disown her first. As he wanted her family no access to his wealth if they ever found out, since they had 7 daughters left, they accepted as they did not see it as a lost.

Unlike her sisters she had a house education and never been to school, which made it easier to not wait to pull her from school. He decided to have her pick her up quickly before they re nagged on the deal. He return home to prepare the house for his little new wife after all the papers had been all signed after the contract was sign. Just as he finished setting the white bed sheet on their marital bed, he heard the car stop. He could see her step out of the car and the driver left, she wore the simple white dress he bought her and a backpack. She made her way to the door and knock on it as she gulped nervously.

Irene was not sure what to expect when the door open but she knew their tradition to keep peace and power was marriage among families. She try relax and hope it was not like the legend of him resembling a beast and was a weirdo.
 
Glenn had known her most of her life. He'd pretty much watched her grow from an infant into the bookish young woman he now knew. Her sisters were the giggly, flirty type, seemingly always on the lookout for the opportunity to show themselves off in the pursuit of a mate, but not Irene. Almost every time Glenn had seen her, she had her nose in a book. He wasn't even sure her sisters could read. It wasn't a prerequisite, of course. Most of the other eligible men were mainly only looking for warm holes to shove their cocks into and a body in and on which to deposit copious amounts of semen. It wasn't that that wasn't exactly what Glenn was looking for, too, but Irene was different, which intrigued him.

He wondered what her hair really looked like. Ever since she was a child, he'd only ever seen it all wrapped up tight against her head. Not that she didn't look spectacular, even so, but he would love to see her with it cascading down her back. And since her eighteenth birthday had come and gone, he finally allowed himself to fantasize what her body looked like beneath the severe clothes she wore.

Yes, Glenn was old enough to be her father, but that was nothing new. His grandfather hadn't taken himself a wife until he was nearly sixty. Oh, sure, he'd sampled most of the pussy available to him in the meantime, but he hadn't made that final decision until very late in life.

So, when Irene turned of age and was still unspoken--for, Glenn went to her father and made the arrangements. Such arrangements being common between the families, it was mainly just a matter of signing the papers and Irene was officially his. There were stipulations in the contract - there always were. It would be as if Irene was an orphan. He wasn't sure how she'd take to that, but he'd deal with it when the time came. It would be Glenn and Irene in his sprawling house in the middle of nowhere, a place where few visitors came to call.

Money wasn't a problem. Glenn had lived for years on interest on profits made when he was much younger. He would never want for money ever again, and therefore, neither would Irene.

His ranch was that mainly in name alone. It had been some time since there'd been animals on the land. Well, his anyhow. The house was more than a "little house on the prairie" type place. It was well attended, with a swimming pool and everything, even though said pool seldom saw much use. He was too far out for others to take advantage of it, although he'd had some parties over the years, ogling the well-kept, barely (and sometimes un-) clad bodies.

Glenn stood waiting at the window as the car drove up and a small female form stepped out. He'd wanted to wait out on the porch, but decided that would have been too eager. His cock had been hard all day in anticipation of Irene's arrival. He'd forgone sexual activity of any kind for weeks in preparation for this day. Yes, he'd fucked several other women over the years. Yes, some of them were wives of some of the other members of the families, but such trysts had been going on for generations. For the most part, marriage was a legal contract and that was about it.

The car wasted no time pulling away and driving off once its passenger was out. For well over a minute, Glenn watched the attractive young woman stand, befuddled, in the middle of the drive, looking around at her new surroundings. If she wanted to escape, it would be a long, long walk. The garage was locked, and the only vehicles in it were an old manual transmission truck and a small two-seat helicopter. He doubted even a well-read young woman like Irene had any real experience piloting either vehicle.

Finally, Irene began walking toward the house. She held only a tiny bag, all the possessions he'd allowed her to bring. Probably that bag housed a toothbrush, a hairbrush, maybe some feminine supplies, but that was most likely about it. There couldn't have been enough room for a change of clothes, which was just fine with him.

He hesitated when the tentative knock came. It wouldn't do to appear too eager, even at his age.

When he opened the door, he looked down at the pretty young thing standing there. The woman he'd chosen. His. His and no one else's. All that sleeping with other men's wives was over, and he certainly wouldn't be passing this one around.

She looked very unsure of herself. Then again, she didn't have a book obscuring her face, so she didn't have a shield. Nevertheless, the looked radiant. As always, her hair was tied up tight, presumably so she didn't have to push it out of her face to read. She wore only a light green dress which hid very little of her female form. Her legs were bare, and on her feet were the thinnest sandals. It was the last outfit she'd wear for some time.

Glenn smiled down at her. "Irene, so wonderful to see you! Welcome home." He then reached down and took her hand, leading her into the house.
 
Irene gulped nervously as the door began to open, she had heard of him but never seen him. She did not find much interest to the family gathering to talk to many of the family members, as they all seem to look down at her . She had used wonderful book to distract her from all the people around her which seem to always play games to get laid.

She blink a bit surprised as he was much older than she was but did not carry that annoyant arrogance that the other men showed when they met her. She accepted his hand as he led her in the house, she glance around as it was now her new home. Honestly it was quite homey but even she could see it lack the touch of a woman but still cozy. It was quite a large house and fully furnished and simple. She knew she was now his wife and expected to share her life with a man she did not know. She had heard of legend of his bloodline to be ruthless business man yet he look nothing like a business man. She wondered if it were just made up legends.

She set down her bag as she looked back at him nervously as she extended her hand out to him: " Hi...I'm ...Irene....i guess, I'm your wife..." *blushed* " i be honest, i dont know much of tradition ...never was into it and i be honest mother always thought i end up a spinster as my sister seem draw the best men ...as she always say..."

She look around and back at him: " So like...ummm....do i like need ...to like....cook or something? " *She pulled out her tablet and started to press a few buttons* " I kinda find few fun recipes that be fun to try...if you can get the ingredient..." *Talking as she was looking in her tablet, it was obvious to even Glenn she was quite young and innocent and did not even seem to consider sex in their relationship*
 
Glenn smiled at Irene's innocence. He knew her sisters had made themselves into sluts to get men, even though only one had been claimed so far. Still, the stories of the families' sexual exploits made their rounds, even out here, so he had a fair idea of the activities that went on, and with whom.

With an almost terrified hesitance, Irene placed her tiny hand in his, but she did so, allowing him to lead her into the house.

While he wanted to consummate their relationship almost immediately, Glenn let his young bride take in her new home for a minute, and just stood back as she marveled. He knew he lived sparsely, but even for all his money, he didn't feel he really needed to live with the kind of excess the rest of his peers did. A certain frugality was how he'd managed to amass the kind of fortune he enjoyed in the present.

Eventually her gaze once more landed on him, and realization flashed across her face.

"Hi. I'm Irene... I guess... I guess I'm your wife," she mumbled haltingly, ending with a fetching blush. She then went on to babble about her mother and sisters, but it didn't matter to Glenn. He enjoyed her attempt at assimilation. She was charming, all on edge like she was, but knowing why she was there and trying to make the best of it.

"So, do I need to, like, cook or something?" she then reached into her bag and pulled out a tablet and fired it up. "There are some fun recipes I'd like to try, if you can get the ingredients..." she was definitely off-kilter, and was talking to calm herself, even if the manner in which she spoke told him she was only barely holding herself together.

Glenn reached out and took the tablet from her hands, which caused her to look up at him. Again, he held his hand out to her, but this time, when she took it, he led her once more out the door and back onto the porch.

They found themselves looking back out across his land. The look Irene gave him was one of great confusion. It was obvious she had no idea why he'd brought her back outside, when she'd only just arrived.

"I just thought of something," he finally said to her, then reached down and scooped her up off her feet. "The groom's supposed to carry his new bride across the threshold of their home, not make her walk." He then took her back into the house, but instead of planting her right back in the center of the room, he carried her farther, up the stairs and into the bedroom, where he placed her carefully onto the bed, then began to undress.
 
Irene gasps as he picked her up and blushed as he reminded her of the threashold tradition and laughed. She look around the beautiful house but her head began to race as he led her up the stairs to the master bedroom. Her eyes widen at the huge white room, and the king size bed. She gulp as he set her down on their bed, looking around nervously as she was unsure what to do or say. She turn to say something as she gasps seeing him begin to undress, she look away blushing as her heart beat was pounding in her ears.

She quietly scoot away from him as she was still on the bed, as she did not expect it to happen so soon. She did not know him and even less have sex with a man, she resist the urge to run as it be so awkward for them. She started the grip the hem of her dress tightly as she look away from her husband: " I...ummm....you...umm...live long here? *trying act casual as she babbled on feeling silly * " I mean....you....own...other place....like work....? *Cursing herself as it made no sense what she was talking about*


" I was...ummm...thinking...like....maybe...my family...could come over...this week...?" *She heard he like his seclusion but hope she get have family around*
 
Glenn smiled when Irene blushed and turned away when she saw him start to disrobe. It didn't stop him from continuing, and before too long, he was nude. His cock stood straight out and dripped in anticipation of what it was about to do.

Irene began babbling to distract herself from what he was doing and what it implied. He ignored it, knowing what it was. She clutched the hem of her dress, as if that was going to prevent the inevitable. It was a lovely dress. He hated to destroy it, but reaching into a drawer, he pulled out a pair of athletic trainer's scissors and stepped back to his pretty young bride...
 
Irene notice he did not answer, she glance back and saw him approach with a pair of scissors. She gasped as her first thaught was he was gonna stab her when she realise that make no sense she got up.

She back away from him before turning her back to him and slide her dress off, exposing her bare back and derriere. So quietly sat on the edge of the bed as she clutch her dress in her hands. She knew it was expected of her but that did not prevent her from shaking and hearing nothing but her hear beat.
 
Irene saw the scissors and panicked, even though what could have been a sharp point had a cap on it, since they were made for cutting bandages off. She backed off with fear in her eyes, even so.

She moved around the corner of the bed and pulled off her dress, which revealed that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Then again, Glenn couldn't remember seeing bra straps, so that made sense. Irene sat back on the bed, clutching the dress to her, as if it was the armor that would protect her from anything he had planned.

Glenn stepped over to her and pushed himself between her legs, making her spread her thighs wide. She still sat, she still held her dress, but now his hard cock stuck straight out, almost touching her.

With a gentle smile, he took the dress in one hand and pulled it away, not forcefully, but with enough emphasis that Irene knew to let go. While she was distracted by what he was doing with her dress, Glenn reached down and slipped the point of the scissors between Irene's hip and the thin band of cloth of her panties. A quick snip, and that was that.
 
She gasped as her got closer and parted her legs wide for him, paled at the sight of such an enormous cock standing before her innoncent eyes,she could not imagine such a monster enter her small body for her first time. Irene slowly let go of her dress as she looked up nervously as he pulled it away , she gasps as she notice the schissors and frozed. She gulped as he cut off her panties revealing her naturally hairless pussy. She paled at the sight of his enormous and slowly tried to back away fro her husband as she look away. Irene tried to scoot back on the bed to place some distance between them ... she wanted to hide under the bed and used the blankets like a shield .
 
Glenn saw Irene's terror at his approach. She was sure he was going to lay her back and rape her. He could see it in her eyes. He had to admit, his cock was exceptional. All the women he'd had before had been very willing to become his after seeing, then feeling it.

He saw her jump when she felt the scissors cut one side of her panties, and he didn't hide the instrument when he switched hands and did the same at her other hip, rendering her underwear completely useless.

The dress she'd been wearing hadn't allowed for a bra, so all his new wife wore was the tatters of the panties he'd just ruined.

"There's the outfit I want to see you in," he whispered. "So beautiful." He then knelt and pulled her to him, her big, round breasts exactly at his eye level.
 
Irene gasped as he suddenly pulled her on her feet turning beet red as he looked at her. She instinctively try hide herself from his eyes: "huh...what...outfit?"

She look around nervously trying to use her hand to hide her breasts and pubis from his hungry eyes.
 
Glenn looked up into Irene's confusion.

"The outfit you were born wearing."

He laced his fingers with hers, rendering her unable to cover her nudity as she was so desperately attempting to do, then closed his lips over a taut, warm nipple.
 
Irene blink: " born to wear?" She looked down as he laced his fingers with hers, looking up nervously as she had no idea what to say or so. She gasps loudly as he place his mouth on her breasts, blushing as she felt his tougue around her hardening nipple. She tried to pull away but he somehow manage to prevent her to move away as he suck and teased her hard nipple. She turn beet red as she blushed trying look away embarrassed. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she did not know what to say or do as he tasted her nipples, it was so unexpected.
 
Glenn felt Irene tense when his lips began to suckle her. He felt her alternately tense, then start to pull away a few times, uncertain whether she should stay and enjoy what he was doing or if she should run away.

When he was convinced she was going to stay, he let go of her hands and placed his on her hips while he continued attending to her luscious young breasts...
 
Irene shivered as he placed his hands on her hips, as he sucked on her nipples. She did not expect this at all and was unsure how to respond back. She gulped as she enjoyed the sensation that he gave her. She expected to have time to learn to know him but then again he was already her husband. She did not see the point of running away though she was extremely nervous but tried enjoy the moment with him.
 
Glenn felt Irene shiver as he sucked her nipples. Whether it was fear, excitement, arousal or some combination of all of it, he wasn't sure. She wasn't pushing him away or attempting to escape, so he took that as a good sign.

While he licked and nibbled at her breasts, he let one hand trail down her body to where her thighs were clamped together. Gently but insistently, Glenn nudged at her to open her legs...
 
Irene closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation as he sucked and played with her nipple, shivering as she felt his hand run down her body to her thighs. She instantly tense up as she knew what was expected of her, she gulped as she slowly complied... She slowly open her eyes as she saw him lean in as she instinctively laid her back on the bed. She nervously looked up, blushing as he slowly lay over her as he parted her legs wide for his need. She looked up at the ceiling as her heart was pounding as she was unsure what to say or do, she clutched on the bed sheet under her as he lay over her still teasing her nipples.
 
Glenn was surprised when Irene laid back. He'd expected to just continue at her breasts a while yet, since she seemed to really enjoy what he was doing with her nipples. He'd only planned to get a finger working her pussy in preparation for the next step. Seemed she thought he was ready to fuck already. Well, he was nothing if not flexible, so he climbed between her opened legs - admiring the pussy he'd just married could wait - and stretched out over her.

His cock nudged her slit as he kissed his way down her throat, back to her nipples. The look on Irene's face told him she was trying to tune out what was happening, whether intentionally or not, but it appeared pretty obvious to him that she had gone elsewhere.

Removing his mouth from her breast, he reached up and caressed her face. "Are you still in there? Are you okay?"
 
Irene gulped as he slowly climbed over her, gasps feeling his cock tease her slit, tensing up as he began kissing down her neck.His touch brought her back to him as he carressed her cheek. She looked back surprised at his question, blushing and nodded: " wha...ohhh umm...yeah...i i...just...didnt expect this...so soon..." *She looked up embarrassed* " I dont know...what...i...suppose do...i...well...i...never...well...done...anything with a man before.." *gulps* " I mean i never even kissed a guy so...this is...like...really...umm...new?" *She felt so stupid as she babbled on to her husband*
 
Glenn shushed Irene gently.

"It's okay. You'll learn. I'll help you learn. In fact, what have you learned already?"

He just let the tip of his hard-on continue grazing his nervous young wife's sensitive slit as he waited for her reply.
 
Irene bite her lower lip nervously at his question: " your...attentive and I know I'm expected to bare you an heir...as your wife?"

She looked up nervously as she lay under her husband frame with her legs apart as she did not know what else to do. She was simply told to obediently lay under her husband as he open her legs and allow her husband take the lead.

She was terrified as he was so huge, hard but also knew it was their wedding night and was expected to consummate their union in their marital bed.
 
Glenn saw Irene's nervousness and caressed her cheek.

"Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be frightened about. Just relax and feel the pleasure your body is capable of experiencing." He then took his cock in hand and began slipping the head up and down her wet pussy lips.
 
Irene nodded nervously but even she new his cock was enormous for a male. She looks up nervously,blushing as he rubbed the head of his cock between her labia, teasing her entrance.

She looked up nervously as he lay on top of her,teasing her pussy. She decide to trust him as he was her husband, wondered if he wanted kids right away. She realized she knew nothing of the man she was to give her virginity.

She gulped as she wondered how such a monstrous cock manage to fit inside her. She decide to simply let her husband lead after all he would know best as she was thought to believe.
 
Glenn saw Irene was trying to resign herself to what was about to happen, but was having a very difficult time of it.

"Look at me," he told her, caressing her tummy, between her bellybutton and cunt. "Even if I look down, keep your eyes on my face. Relax. Everything's going to be fine."

Even through her nervousness, the head of his cock was shiny with his young wife's personal lubrication. At least some part of her was looking forward to this...
 
Irene nodded as she looked into his eyes, her heart pounding loudly. She was unsure what to say and gave him a nervous smile. She gulped a few times as she nodding as she fully trusted her husband.

She shivered as the head of his cock rubbed against her making her blush at the gesture.
 
Back
Top