Wesker's Secret Heart (Closed)

Albert’s pulse quickened and he could feel it starting. A sudden jolt of pain followed by a tingling sensation across the surface of his skin as its smoothness was replaced by a scaly covering. His tongue lengthening as it flicked across her sensitive clit. Albert knew, unlike the last time, this transition may be jarring but he didn’t fight it. He needed to know that she’d be there for him regardless of his form.

The frame of the bed groaned under the weight as his body mass increased. Albert gripped her thighs, spreading them wider, as his tongue probed her damp entrance then began darting in and out of if. Her tightness yielded to accommodate it as he worked it deeper into her.

He looked up into her eyes seeing the glow of his own cast its reddish hue across her breasts as they heaved with each gasping breath.

Raven ran over and over in her mind she wouldn't be afraid. She didn't even want to show a second of fear but in the long run how she reacted and how she acted were ten times more important than the possibility of momentarily being scared. Fear could be a motivator as was anger she didn't exactly see the outside of him change except for how big his body got. It was then she felt his tongue change inside her body. Raven threw her head back and cried gripping the bed sheets under her body.

Raven did not care if he completely lost his human form he was in this for the long run she moved her hips into him causing his tongue to go further in which caused Raven to cry even louder her body wanted him, wanted his seed, wanted everything he could give her. Her breathing started to get faster which did not necessarily mean she was coming close to an orgasm it's just with each thrust she could tell something was happening because she felt him struggle to fit inside her.

Albert rose from between her legs offering Raven her first clear view of what he’d become. His red eyes bulged from beneath the rust colored scales that now covered his body except where they gave way to a smoother underbelly. His thick tail curled behind him as he climbed the bed until his bulking frame hovered over her.

“Don’t worry, it’s still me.” He thought, hoping she heard it, as he froze for a moment allowing Raven to take in the sight of him before snaking his long tongue across her breasts leaving a thick trail of saliva in its path. His clawed hand gripped his bulging cock and guided it between her legs then slowly pressed in, allowing her body time to adjust to its size. The walls of her pussy clung tightly to his assaulting rod as he pressed deeper into her.

As his thrusts began Albert arched his back and let out a primal roar. His muscles rippled beneath his scaly exterior as he gripped her waist and continued to thrust hard into her.

When Albert looked into Raven's eyes she smiled there was no fear there was nothing but unwavering love. Raven smiled hearing his voice in her head it still sounded like him but of course it would because they were speaking to each other using their minds. She placed her hands on his chest, she had never seen anything so magnificent so beautiful accept for his human form of course. "I know Albert I can see your still here in your eyes." When she felt him inside her she gasped. She had to bite her lip he was twice the size as he was when they first made love her body was screaming for more but her mind said otherwise.

" your magnificent Albert and extremely beautiful" She felt him taking her harder her breathing louder. Raven wrapped her arms around his neck she kissed him deeply she could feel his toungr was long and forked like a snake. She thrusted her hips up into his causing him to go all the way inside of her "Oh yes Albert!" she cried happily her insides gripping onto him milking him.

There was a sense of relief that washed through his body as he heard her words then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. There was so much risk in finally letting go and, though she said she'd love him regardless, reality often lays waste to even the best of intentions.

Albert felt her hips thrust into him taking his full length.

"Oh yes Albert!" she cried happily as he soaked in the sensation of her wrapped tightly around him.

It was that moment that he abandoned his final efforts to control it and surrendered to the primal desires raging inside him. Albert's thrust became more forceful as his claws ripped at the sheets. Her throaty moans urged him on as pounded deep inside her. He could feel her body begin to tremble beneath him as the sounds of him plunging into her growing wetness became louder. Her body jerked wildly as it hit her and her muscles seemed to tense around him triggering his own eruption as he sent thick jets deep inside her.

Raven watched him and she smiled her heart beating so fast and finally she loves herself to come the second she felt him erupt right inside her she moaned his cum was really warm not like before which was strange but I gave her a lot of pleasure as well. Raven wrapped her legs around him not wanting him to pull out anytime soon she wanted to make sure every ounce he had was in her body but also because she loved the feel of him inside her Adidas sweat fell down her cheek.

Raven smiled stroking his jawline her heart that was beaten fast was slowing down and she let out a Content sigh. "I told you nothing will make me afraid of you, I love you Albert." Her body was relaxed under him letting her legs lay on the bed after a few minutes.

When Raven finally released Albert he laid beside her on the bad. After his second transformation of the evening there was very little energy left in his body. His breathing slowed and his body relaxed as the slow transformation back to his natural form took place. He'd wanted so badly to stay awake and hold Raven but within moments he'd fallen into a slumber deeper than he'd ever experienced before even as the last vestiges of his reptile form were still fading away.

As he slept his dreams were a mix of bliss and horror as his mind continued to process what had happened and what was likely to come.

Raven was content about how wonderful the night was. She had a lovely night they had made love three times and fell asleep in each other's arms. For the first time in a long time she slept wonderfully when she got up she looked to see what time it was and threw on a robe. Raven knew he was getting up and about 30 minutes so she decided to do something that she never got to do before. She got into the shower quickly and got dressed for a new day of work.

30 minutes later instead of an alarm waking him up music will come up and the smell of fresh breakfast woke him up she went to his room and leaned into the doorway. "Hey baby" she said with a smile on her face, Raven had his glasses in her hand since the light was on outside the bedroom she sat down beside him and put his glasses on his chest. "Last night meant a lot to me, im glad I got to show you how much I love you" Smiling she bent down kissing his lips.

"Come breakfast is just about done" she said happily.

When Albert woke to the smell of breakfast and the sound of music he was disoriented. He couldn't remember the last time he'd slept this late but the morning sunlight filtering through the windows hurt his eyes.

"Last night meant a lot to me. I'm glad I got to show you how much I love you" Raven said as she set his glasses on his chest.

"Me too." he replied as he took the glasses from his chest and slipped them over his eyes.

As he climbed from bed a sharp pain in his testicles sent him reeling and back onto the mattress. He'd had his share of evenings filled with vigorous sex with Umbrella staff but none that resulted in the pain he felt at that moment. Reaching down he felt an unfamiliar mass pulsating just beneath the skin. Pushing the pain aside he slipped on his robe and went out to see what Raven had made for breakfast.

Though he was so hungry it could have been anything, he was pleased to see she'd remembered that bacon and eggs were his favorite. He devoured them quickly then thanked her with a kiss before going in to get cleaned up for the day. Though the sharp pain had subsided, it left behind a dull pulsating ache that gnawed at him as he shower head and let the water cascade over his body.

"What the hell is that?" he said to himself as held his fingers against the mass and felt it pulsate beneath them.

Raven had one of the best memories so she would be able to remember anything no matter how small the detail may be she watched him eat and smiled at him. She finished up for breakfast and did the dishes as soon as he was done eating he was easy to remember things for specially when it came to food he was always a bigger guy so she always knew about how much he ate what he liked what he didn't like she was always grateful he wasn't allergic to anything because she was able to experiment sometimes with food.

She she finished the dishes and felt like something was up because she could feel something in her head she wasn't too sure what it was so she decided to check in on him she went to his bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door then opened it up a little bit "Albert you okay?" she asked when he was quite and went into thr bathroom shutting the door so the bathroom didn't get cold. "Whats wrong?"

Albert heard the bathroom door open then Raven call out to him. He turned off the shower an grabbed a towel from the hanger just outside.

"I'm fine. Just a little ache. These transformations are hard on the body it seems."

He had a suspicion that it was something more but at this point it didn't seem like anything that should be of great concern. He was more concerned with getting to work with Raven on something that might help him avoid the worst of the effects of the virus.

"We should probably get to work." he said as got dressed.

Leading her from the bathroom Albert took Raven to the back of the apartment where he'd converted one of the guestrooms into a makeshift lab outfitted with the latest equipment he was able to divert from Umbrella. As he showed her around he had doubts that they themselves could come up with something that the entire team at Umbrella couldn't but it was worth a try.

Raven heard what he said feeling his hand on her back and she smiled at him walking to the back and seeing a beautiful lab the lab seemed a lot nicer than the one she was working in she looked around the room and there were a few vials of every virius Umbrella created. She was surprised by how many there were there about 18 different viruses it was incredible even Raven had no idea that they had made this many she knew of about five but she thought 18 was Overkill.

"Jesus I had no idea that umbrella made 18 different viruses I knew about the T virus, the G virus, the Veronica virus and even the Las plagas parasite." Raven very carefully picked up the vial thst had the las plagas parasite and actually smiled because something hit her about the parasite. She grabbed some gloves and grabbed a couple slates. She put the Las Plagas on a slate and put it under the microscope. She saw what it did and smiled.

"I think I can use the Las Plagas Parasite to help you Albert, wish I had known earlier you had this parasite, its a nice surprise" she said with a very kind smile on her face, she grabbed the vial of the T virus that was inside his body and did the same thing she did with a parasite to see how it would react. Within 5 minutes you had a slight with a little bit of the T virus and a little bit of the parasite to see what would happen the reaction was what she wanted.

"The parasite usually heals the person that is Afflicted with it like if I got shot and I was infected with this parasite that the bullet would make its way out of my body and would heal the wound but it would also help me not feel the pain of it being pushed out it might keep the T virus in check" however Raven knew never to rush into anything so she started a timer and recorded what all happens between the T virus and the parasite to see if the T Virus ever conquers it or if the parasite ever conquers the T virus.

"Well I am not taking a chance especially with you Albert so I'm recording the results so we can see exactly what happens and I want to keep doing this for a couple of days. Because we know a lot can happen in 48 hours." Deep down she felt Albert was keeping something from her but she wasn't going to nag at him she didn't want to lose him. Raven just hoped in time he would open up to her because not nothing he could ever do would make her not love him.

Albert watched as she got to work. He'd expected it would take her some time to get familiar with the lab and the samples he'd had stocked but she seemed to instantly know what she wanted to try.

As he watched the throbbing pain spiked again and he sat on one of the lab stools until it passed not letting on that there was anything wrong. If it kept up, he knew he'd have to tell her but he was certain that he'd just pulled a muscle or something and that it was nothing to worry about.

After a few hours she'd gotten to the point where she just need to wait to see how the experiment proceeded. Albert appreciated her meticulous nature and how she didn't want to take any chances. He'd taken enough changes to last a lifetime already. Going out to the kitchen Albert made them lunch and they ate at the dining room table. As they ate Raven talked through what she expected to find out from the experiment and what it would mean. It all sounded great to Albert and he hoped it would be half as successful as he'd hoped.

When they finished Raven went back into the lab to check on the progress while Albert cleared the table. He'd almost made it to the sink when the pain hit him hard causing the plates to crash to the floor. He braced himself against the counter as his transformation began to take hold. Unlike his previous transformations this one was sudden and violent. The tingling of his skin transitioned to a burn as the texture rapidly changed and his body mass increased. Razor sharp horns that had been absent the night before erupted down his spine and from his head as his sharp claws appeared.

She was having a lot of fun with Albert explaining what she was doing and why she was meticulous of doing it this way. Raven wanted to find him a cure as soon as possible and knew that time was not on their side, but she was afraid if she missed a step if she did not really look into things that it could mutate him. Where he was all monster and no Albert. It was a nice time they had together but her fears would come true. She was looking over the virius when she head dishes break.

"Albert?"

She didn't know what she was going to find but she heard the sound of flush tearing and soon before she knew it she found Albert on the floor and she grew scared she could see blood everywhere. Raven saw how changed he was and it scared her. She knelt down beside him and she looked at him, looking up she commanded the computer to turn down the lights she feared he would not be able to talk and the only way she could see if he was there where his eyes.

The computer turned down the lights and she waited to see if any more Transformations would come, but it seemed to have subsided since it was darker in the room Raveb reached over removed this glasses placing her hand on his cheek. She took a deep breath she but so afraid she was too late that he would be more Monster than man that she needed to help him that much she knew Raven loved Albert more than the world and nothing would ever change that.

"Albert....look at me" Raven said telepathically to him she took his hand which was now a twisted claw but still very humanoid. Feeling his hand squeeze hers and his eyes opened up and looked into her eyes. Raven smiled at him knowing he was in there, her eyes showing nothing but love.

"Are you okay?"

Last edited:
Albert heard her thoughts echo through is mind and could see the concern in her eyes as she looked at him. Her scent, as she kneeled close to him, drove the impulse he was feeling to a level he was no longer able to control. Albert rose to his knees as the last of his resolve faded.

"I'm sorry." were his last thoughts before the primal urge overrode everything that he once was.

Reaching out he wrapped his clawed hand around Raven's neck and lifted her like a rag doll as he rose to his feet. She cried out in terror as he tossed her onto the granite island. His claws ripped at her clothes leaving them in tatters before he pulled the shredded material from her leaving her bare before him. Raven's attempts to scramble away were thwarted when he gripped her thighs and spread them wide before him. His long tongue snaked from his mouth and lapped between her outstretched legs coating her with a layer of mucus before he positioned himself then thrust hard into her as she let out a shreak.

The pulsating ache in his groin drove him as he thrust deeper and deeper into her until he was finally hilted. Albert let out a roar then went still as he felt his member swelled inside her to a point it could no longer be withdrawn. His breaths devolved into ragged snorts and pain shot through his body as the seed that had been growing inside him began to make it's way through the thin canal towards Raven.

Everything happens so fast Raven didn't have much time to even think all she could do was cry out as his claws destroyed her clothes and one fell swoop she cried out as he penetrated her. Raven didn't understand what this meant right there and then but holding on to him. With the only thing she could do but then it began to dawn on her. He apologized before taking her so then she began to think, the T Virius must have hijacked him to breed with her.

Raven couldn't help her cry out his name until finally she threw her head back feeling his seed go inside her body. It was a very strange feel first it was warm and then she felt the vibration within her stomach as the seed settled into her womb. Many emotions and feelings hit her. When she opened her eyes they looked like his for a moment then went back to normal. She felt him relax she sighed softly looking at him. Stroking his cheek.

"Come back to me Albert" she cooed softly

The pain as the seed passed was difficult to bear. As it entered Raven Albert’s body relaxed and his breathing slowed. Slowly, the swelling dissipated and he began to move freely in her. Albert’s thrusts renewed driving deep into Raven as she writhed on the countertop. Though the seed had been implanted it needed to be fertilized in order to take hold.

Albert lifted her legs then draped them over his scaled shoulders as pounded into her as her shreaks transformed into loud throaty moans. His beastly member savaged her soft folds as he continued his assault until, with a final thrust, he showered her womb with his thick cum.

Slowly he withdrew leaving her agape as staggered back then collapsed on the floor.

Ravens thoughts we're all over the place it was really hard to think and then finally everything seemed to end. The whole time it felt like something had hijacked her own body which was very weird to feel. Raven cried with him and before she knew it both released. She managed to grab Albert before his body hit the floor. She felt his body go limp and figured he was unconscious. Sighing softly she couldn't. She could feel the life grow within her already she knew that child would be the key to figuring out how to master the T virus.

She watched his body morph to being the way it used to be, the way she knew him to be. Raven stroked his cheek looking down at him and had no idea how long he would need to rest. She grabbed him and picked him up taking him to bed she had the strength he had now because of the life growing within her now would be the time to test and do what she had to because now would be the only time she would have the answers she needed she hoped anyway. She covered him up and kissed his forehead making sure his glasses were in arms reach.

She went back to the lab and took a few samples of her own blood she even had a sample of Albert's blood and put it side by side to see what the big difference is would be and boy were there big differences he was infected with it because he injected himself with it but her version of infection was different because of the child growing within her. She was hoping she would be able to take her blood and make it into a serum for him. Raven knew all too well anything was possible especially with the facility that she was in and the supplies she had.

Raven felt when Albert was a wake and quickly went to his room she wanted to be sure he was going to be okay and to show that she was okay when she walked into the room. "Glad to see your okay" Raven said with a smile she sat down close to him so he could see he didn't hurt her. "I am okay" Raven said she wanted to be sure that he knew everything was fine it may have appeared like he was attacking her but she understood that it was a breeding process.

"How you feeling?" Raven wasn't sure if he remembered what happened, but she took his hand in hers. She had been a little banged up but she was okay. Around her neck was red from where he grabbed her. She may have reacted out of fear which fear was something she couldn't help. But Ravens love never deminished not even for a second.

After he bread her she had taken a shower and the only thing she had on was a robe. The side of a breast showed and part of her stomach followed, what she didn't relize was her breasts were already started to slowly fill with milk and her stomach wasn't flat anymore. One thing she did know however was her hormones were going every which way, she was horny but kept it in check.

Last edited:
Flashes of what had happened ran through Albert’s mind as he woke. Tossing Raven onto the counter. His claws ripping at her clothes. The fear in her eyes as he violenty ravaged her.

“I couldn’t have…..” he thought to himself just as she walked in.

“I’m ok.” Was all he heard her say.

His mind raced. “Why would she say that if it hadn’t happened.” He asked himself. She didn’t seem hurt though so he hoped it was just a dream.

He was barely awake when he heard her get into the shower. He laid still in the bed until she emerged in her robe. Her full breasts and round belly peaked out from beneath the delicate silk and that’s when he knew.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered as his finger traced across her cheek then down the seem of her robe to her full breasts.

Raven could see the sorrow in his eyes "I am okay baby" She had been scared because she wasn't prepared for any of that, maybe if he had told her what was going on maybe she would not have been so afraid of what was going on. Taking his hand and kissing the palm of his hand placing an on her stomach a soft kind smile on her face nothing but love showing like usual.

"We are okay" Raven was very happy she was pregnant she just wished it didn't happen the way it did. " I was afraid but I knew you were still in there somewhere the T Virus wanted to breed me and it did. I am assuming there was a small mutation you did not tell me about before it happened?? Had I been told I would have been better prepared" Looking at him she understood why he hid it.

"But I think U know why you didn't tell me, you see the stress I'm under, how badly I want to cure you we're probably afraid to add on more to my plate but baby we're in this together. You need to tell me if that ever happens again no matter how small or insignificant the transformation may be... okay?" She smiled and leaned into him kissing him softly.

"I'll be sure to let you know. Especially since I now know that if I don't I might be putting you in harms way." he said quietly as he laid on the bed.

There was a part of him that wanted to send her away before anything else bad might happen to her but he knew she wouldn't go and he also knew he needed her if he was going to survive.

"How's the experiment progressing?" he asked, hopeful that it was providing at least some insights into what she might be able to produce to help him.

Raven smiled for once she actually had some positive news which was something they both needed to hear but she was also experimenting on herself to see if there was a way to cure him"I have not found a cure unfortunately but I think I may have something that will keep the transformation that they you will keep your strength all the power it's just the mutations will be stopped by the parasite that I'm working with" Raven hoped that was a good thing.

" But now that I'm with child I now am infected with the T virus but not in the way that you are I'm also culturing my blood to see how my body reacts to the T virus that is in the form of our child. I better get back to work" In the back of her head she was really worried about Umbrella would someone check on him??

Albert didn't like the idea of her now being infected at all. Even if it wasn't the same as what he was infected with he worried about the side effects she'd experience. He'd seen enough to know that even if she was able to avoid the worst of them, there were still mental and emotional side effects that could be pretty difficult to deal with.

As she left him to go back to work in the lab he laid silently and attempted to tune into her thoughts and feeling so see how she was actually doing because he feared she might not be telling him everything.

Raven could feel him trying to tune into her mind and she allowed him to. Through her fear was of him being lost to her but one thing she was not afraid of was the baby inside her she knew she wouldn't mutate like Wesker did because the only reason she had the virus in her was the baby but that did not fear her at all. Raven was very happy with what grew within her. Her hormones were gone all over the place but she almost wondered if maybe that is what would make the baby grow faster because then if that was the case she would have to be sure to not do it

But she didn't tell him however was the baby was growing quickly she could feel it kick heavily. Raven placed her hand on her stomach she felt a lump there and knew it was the baby growing. She Shrugged off the pain and went back to work, Raven she had something that she knew would help. Only thing was what she worked on did not guarantee he would never turn again if he got super pissed or super upset he could still turn.

She tried hard to give him access to her mind and to see what she was doing through her eyes she was happy. She made a syringe of what she needed of the serum and knew she would have to give it to him so she went back to his bedroom with a syringe with what she created and everything she'd need to give him the shot.

When she walked into the room Albert was shocked at how quickly Raven was showing. The pace of the gestation was truly stunning. He then looked at the syringe in her hand and knew what she intended.

“So you think you have something.” He said as he scooted over on the bed to let her sit and prepare the injection. He could sense she expected the injection to help with the transformations. It was if she was silently explaining it to him.

He winced as the long needle entered his arm and she pressed the plunger. He instantly felt the cool serum coursing through his veins. He hoped it would do what she expected but there was only one real way to find out.

As she set the trey on the nightstand Albert took her hand and placed it on his cock then guided her head towards it to see if it would cause the transformation.

Back