Wesker's Secret Heart (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Raven Wolff
Code Name : Fox

Albert Wesker
Code Name: T-Virus
Age Unknown

Fox had gotten word from a friend a few months back an old friend to be more exact, Fox has known him since she was a little girl she was a military brat when she felt met him. Something about his mysteriousness made her pay close attention to him. She knew him as long as she has been alive almost, her friend was Albert Wesker who first worked with S.T.A.R.S then she betrayed them because someone who wanted Umbrella secrets they offered him a lot of money. But his life was just that his life he had never betrayed her in anyway whatsoever which mattered because had he betrayed her she was someone once hurt you wouldn't get a second chance, but he seemed to care about how she views things. Fox did owe him a lot however which was why she was willing to help him, he was always a nice guy to her, sure he could be a dickhead but was never a dickhead intentionally. It took Fox a long time to go by Fox which was why it took so long to get in to help him because she didn't answer to Fox well, until she finally got use to it, kind of like Raven Wolff was dead even though she was very much alive. A bunch of paperwork was found at her home with a bottle of wine and a letter in Wesker's hand writing asking her to work for him, but what she didn't know was by the time she read everything she would know the one infected was him and that he would have to answer questions honestly, something he was not great at, being honest.

Within a month she read everything he had given her on the virus and even read some stuff on her computer that was encrypted but because she was was using Wesker's room and his computer getting by his security was very easy she knew the man better then she realized. She knew he had a twin sister who worked for a company like Umbrella, only thing she had no clue on was his age so it was a good thing a year of birth code was no where to be found. It was then she realized why he didn't want to go into details in person till she was done with his notes and she was pretty pissed off at him, to the point she could barely stand it. But as she finished the last file she heard her name called over the loud speaker and sighed softly, now this must be the time where they see each other for the first time in about five years perhaps longer? She felt like she had been kicked in the gut when she found out Albert was the one who was becoming what this thing was turning him into, she felt torn the whole time because she cared for him. Fox always wore the Umbrella outfit issued to her and it wasn't until she got to his main office she found out why. Everything was to prepare her to make her into someone who could help him and be use to him but also the way he did it so she could protect herself as well, its like once she found out what he was, what he did to himself that the life was kicked out of her.

Once she was outside his door they opened and Two VERY infected dogs welcomed her she didn't get a chance to say anything all he had to do was snap his fingers and both sat down like two normal dogs, this sort of thing she had seen in some videos how a host much like Wesker had so much more dominance over another living creature with the same virus but a weaker brain. With Wesker here was always a reason for everything he did, there was a reason why he gave her the outfit, it's so she couldn't get bit or hurt. It made sense as well as to why he wanted her to train to use hand guns at least. So she could protect herself but also him as well. Which is why when she looked at the dogs that she actually petted them like they were not infected. She could see how much he had changed he actually looked younger then he was last time they saw each other, he had much more bulk on him as well he put on about twenty pounds of muscle if not more then that. "To be honest Albert I don't know if I want to kiss you, hug you or slap you. So many things I want to say to you, but I am here now you don't need me to re-open the wounds you did to yourself but you owe me the truth no lying or hiding anything" She looked at him and knew she needed to see the extent.

"Albert, show me your eyes" She said softly she cleared her throat and made a request "Computer turn down lights by 60%" She saw how dem it got, she looked at him with a soft smile on her face, showing she wasn't going anywhere "I promise Albert I am not going anywhere"

Albert Wesker sat in his office overlooking the picturesque grounds of the Umbrella compound. It was an oasis fenced off from the hellscape that stretched out beyond its walls. He'd been avoiding this day for a long time but he was at the point where he couldn't avoid it any longer.

It's been years since he'd been infected. "For the good of the cause." they said at the time but he knew as well as anyone there was going to be a price to be paid for it. There always is. The side effects had been manageable, almost negligible, for a long time but that was starting to change and he knew it wasn't long until things go worse. Much worse. It was obvious there was only one person he could turn to. The only person he could trust and was smart enough to possibly help him.

Wesker had known Raven almost since she was born. She'd always been the smartest person in the room. Even when she was still crawling around playing with dolls he could tell there was something special about her. He'd avoided her since he'd allowed himself to be infected because he just couldn't bare seeing the disappointed look that he knew would be all over her face. Avoidance was no longer a luxury he could afford though because if anyone could help figure this out it was her.

"Send her in." he said to the automated assistant as he got up from his desk and exited his office and into the conference room.

The doors began to open the hounds began to snarl and froth. With a snap of his fingers he silenced them and looked into her eyes as they fixed on his glasses.

"To be honest Albert I don't know if I want to kiss you, hug you or slap you. So many things I want to say to you, but I am here now you don't need me to re-open the wounds you did to yourself but you owe me the truth no lying or hiding anything" she said as she stepped into the conference room. He could hear the frustration and pain in her voice and he knew he had only himself to blame for it but he just didn't see any other way. He could have apologized but there didn't seem much point in it now. She was here and he was more focused on his uncertain future than the past.

"Albert, show me your eyes"

Wesker slowly lifted his hand to his glasses. "I don't need a lecture, ok?" he said as he closed his eyes then pulled them away. He knew he couldn't hide it anymore but closing his eyes seemed to provide him just that extra moment he needed before the whole truth was plain to see. Slowly he opened them and looked at Fox's stunned face.

Last edited:
The stunned look turned into a very sad one they were very primal like nothing no person should have, but this was the world of possibilities and Umbrella was the heart of the issue. "No you don't you need a boot up your ass" She took his glasses and place them over her hair, her hand went to his cheek "Albert you have changed so much. I remember you had scars from your old work" She didn't know what to say to him She was angry but so wasn't he she could feel the anger like a invisible force of hot air around him. Her emotion got softer "I just don't want to loose my only friend in this world" Her eyes locked onto his as she felt a tear fall down her cheek. "I will not give you to it....not without a fucking fight" She said with a growl to her voice.

"You will need to come to me for everything I don't care if its you not being able to sleep, id suggest staying together so if something happens I can try and make you comfortable, but there is one thing I have worked on." She said and took out two vials all it said on it was "W+R virus. "It's a virus I made using your blood and mine it will allow us to communicate if you change and speaking as your normally do is impossible it will link us in a intimate way, from the mind" She took two syringes out and filled one up, without waiting for him to say anything she injected herself with it. She trusted in the knowledge that she knew and trusted how her brain worked. She thought of things no one else thought of, it's why she was there.

"You are the only one in my life I would risk this for, question is do you trust me fully because from what I know what I am about to do will be based on faith in each other and each others ability" Raven hope that Albert knew why she was giving him a lecture he was the only person she had in her life. He was there when her parents died and he was there when she almost died so now her bond with him was strong and it was about to get stronger. Life was full of possibilities and life could be full of discovers that she wanted to discover.

This was the moment. The moment he was trying to avoid at all costs. Wexler reached out and brushed the single tear with his thumb as he cradled her cheek.

It was only a moment though before her resolve stiffened and the toughness that he'd grown so very accustomed to returned.

"I will not give you to it....not without a fucking fight" she said as she pushed past her emotion and into action.

Wesker had certainly seen more than his share of experimental viruses. He'd seen first hand the test subjects writhing in pain as they tugged furiously against their restraints then fell silent only to be wheeled out and replaced with others. These things always went wrong in spectacular fashion but with Raven he had no reservations about the efficacy of her creation.

He watched as she injected herself then filled the second syringe. His hands moved to the zipper at his neck then slowly lowered it revealing his muscled chest. Pulling his shirt down off his shoulder he turned to her and offered her his arm to administer the virus. He didn't quite know what to expect other than what she'd told him but the one thing he did know is that being able to cling to her as a lifeline when the man he had been was long gone was something worth risking all for.

Last edited:
She watched him and motioned for him to sit in case this was to make him dizzy "I wont lie Wesker I don't know how the T-Virus in you will react to it , but for your dose there is more of me in it then you, I want our minds to become one so to speak, two separate people of course" She made sure he was fine with it then injected him with it, she hoped that it wouldn't force a change or anything. She pulled up a chair beside him as she withdrew the needle, She smiled so far so good. His eyes didn't change and she didn't notice anything bad happening to him, it looked like it was okay for now at least. She shook her head "your worth so much more then even you see I guess, your a genius in your own right, I mean hell you got a PH.D by the time you were seventeen. Raven had no idea why he would do this to himself, shaking her head she felt like everything was out in the open now.

"From now on out I want you to come to me if you need me for anything besides you need to socialize with creatures with brains tho I am amazed how easy it seems to control the two dogs you have here, if I wasn't meeting with you I would have killed them, because I only trust you in this world, you and anything you may fully control" She rubbed the back of her neck, she was worried what was going to happen to him, and she was so mad she didn't know who to be mad at because of how everything happened.

Weaker sat motionless for a minute not feeling much of anything but then slowly images started to flash in his mind. They were like memories filed away from the past only they lacked any context at all. A snapshot in time but he couldn’t tell what happened before or what happened after.

He closed his eyes and focused in on a particular image. Holding it in his mind longer it unfolded to reveal the moments before and after Raven learned of her parent’s death. He marveled at the realization that her memories had become just as real as his own. They were certainly harder to access and took more concentration than he was used to but they were there.

Wesker closed his eyes and scrolled through the imagery then paused again at something more familiar. His bathroom…. The light from the candles at the edge of the tub danced across the walls. Raven’s hands caressing her breasts before slipping below the water. “Yes, Albert.” She whispered as an image of their naked embrace flashed through her mind. Her soft bite of her lip as her back arched and her feet pressed against the foot of the tub.

Wesker shook his head then opened his eyes. “It’s working!” He said softly as he looked at Raven.

Last edited:
She knew what she did would take some time to get use to it but at least now it was done and over with, but she saw the vision of them together which caused her to gasp a little because she let something slip that he would see in his minds eye, she didn't know how he would take it but she placed her hand on his and concentrated, soon they were on a bed making love to each other but the biggest change was of her body she was with child with his child, she was on top of him her breasts very full as she fucked him with life growing inside her body.

She shook her head and pushed the images away "I knew my feeling for you would come out hard, but I don't care if you know how much I love you, you are worth saving and if it means having a little piece of you in my mind to help you grow so be it." She was so shaken up by the sextual images she removed as much of her outfit as possible. Looking down she sighed "There is one thing I need to tell you and I hope you will forgive me, but I love you to much to take risks, because we are connected by the mind, if you were to physically change I will feel your pain" She walked up to him and smiled, kissing his lips sweetly. She risked everything for him and would continue to do so no matter what.

In that moment Wesker felt closer to Raven than he ever imagined possible. It made sense and he should have expected it but the intensity of the connection took him by surprise.

Wesker cradled her cheek as she kissed him then looked around the room nervously. Even though he was in charge he knew that there was always someone watching. He pressed his forehead against hers.

“I love you too.” He said quietly. “This is definitely going to take getting used to and I’d rather not do that here. Go back to my place and I’ll be along shortly.”

He’d spent so long trying to keep Raven off of anyone’s radar he didn’t want to ruin it with a moment of carelessness. The stakes were high before but even more so now.

As Raven passed through the doors Wesker returned to his office and organized himself for a few days out of the office. He slipped his laptop into his bag and followed shortly after.

When he bought his apartment the security and proximity to the office were his primary concern but grown to enjoy the spacious penthouse as his oasis away from the chaos of his work. The expansive balcony overlooking the city below offered a space for quiet reflection and the modern open floor plan suited his minimalist style. He’d been staying on campus while Raven came up to speed on the materials he’d provided her and was glad to finally be back home when he placed his hand on the biometric scanner and unlocked the door.

“Raven??” He called causing his voice to echo through the cavernous expanse.

Raven was surprised by how soft his eyes could be, sure they were still red but there was a softness in them. she can just tell it was because of her. Hearing what he said she smiled at him. It made sense because even though he was boss didn't mean Wesker was the only top guy. Umbrella always had invisible people doing things, killing people, paying people. To her Umbrella was Legion for they were many. She gently stroke his cheek and she nodded to him she stood up grabbed her things and she left, she decided to go straight to his apartment and hop in the shower.

She put on some music and even had his dogs following her around like puppies, which was still a little creepy but they seem to know when she was unsure of them because they stayed away sometimes. If Albert had been anybody else she would not trust these dogs. But Raven trusted Albert with her life, she learned years ago he was worthy of her Trust. She washed every inch of her body, shaving everything as well. She probably smelt like him since it was his soap but hey she wanted to be clean for him. Once you wash your hair she put it up in a bun making sure that it was up and out of her face. She found a red silk Robe and she tied it closed.

Raven could feel him getting closer so she knew he was coming home she grabbed a couple of glasses made them both a scotch. Raven smiled more when she heard her name. Both dogs came to Albert ahead of her, as she smiled the only thing she had on was his bathrobe. And two glasses one each for them and she smiled handing him a glass. She put her glass to her lips sipping it slowly.

Last edited:
Wesker’s heart raced as Raven appeared in her red silk robe. Earlier, at the office, he’d certainly noticed how she’d grown from the lanky teen that he’d known into a stunning woman. Now, here before him in just a silk robe, he was able to see just how stunning she was. He took the glass from her then kissed her tenderly before leading her into the living room and taking a seat in the sofa with her.

He’d been thinking about what he wanted to say the entire way home. He still didn’t know that he had just the right words but he was going to try anyway.

“I want to thank you again for helping me. You don’t know how much it means to have you by my side. I want you to promise me though. If things start to get too bad I want you to get as far away as possible. Any attention drawn to me will also be drawn to you and I don’t want you hurt by all this.” He said knowing she likely wouldn’t make him that promise but he had to at least try.

Raven heard what he said and she stared into her drink he closed her eyes and took a deep breath it was a promise she would never make easy but she knew for him it was even harder to get up the courage to ask her to leave him or something happened she responded to him simply "Umbrella's Legon, for they are many" it was a strange thing to say but it fit the situation. What she meant simply was even though Albert was the head of Umbrella didn't mean someone wasn't acting as his Shadow without his knowledge. This was why she made the virius that could make them telepathicly connected to each other.

"It's why I made the WR Virus so this way no one else knows anything, it would take a lot for me to not trust you? and I assume our relationship is tested but let it I say." Drinking another sip and looked at him lovigly. I know what you want me wasn't easy for you to ask me so yes I promise but if thr virus takes you I will be sure to end your life, lets hope it won't come to it" The thought of killing him made her blood freeze. "I just have one simple rule Albert. You tell me if anything changes, you fo not lie or hide anything from me. You have never lied to me but it may change if you actually become scared."

The lights in his place were low so she removed his glasses, putting them on the end table. "You don't need to hide anything from me again baby, im not going anywhere" She smiled

“No hiding.” Albert whispered as he took the glass from Raven’s hand and set it and his on the end table with his glasses then kissed her softly.

Albert’s hand slid across Raven’s silk robe to her waist then tugged the knot free, causing the delicate silk to fall to either side of her. He’d dreamt about this moment so many times over the years and he could hardly believe that it was now here.

Albert’s heart raced as his hand cupped her breast. He could feel his growing excitement spurring a change within him. Like a caged beast trying to break free but he fought it with everything he had. If he was finally going to make love to Raven it would be him and not some hellish manifestation of him.

His hand slipped down Raven’s stomach and across her smooth mound before parting her moist folds.

Raven moaned into his lips as she moaned in his lips feeling his hands going everywhere. She had wanted to do this for many years but its not happened. Her hands found his clothing and began to to remove his top to show her a nice size sixpack. Wesker was a bit heavier but it was all bulk from how much muscle he has natural but also from him. Raven couldn't help but wonder what possibilities could happen and what the T virus would do in order to continue its existence.

She knew it was possible that the virus inside him could get him to have a child but it would not be against her will. With their minds as one she let down her guard and an imagine came to mind of him having sex with her and with the Tviris in him he knows that once he cums inside her she will be a mother..But the imagine changed to a very happy Raven. She kissed him not worrying about anything.

"Take me Albert whatever happens your never alone." Raven said lovingly unzipping his pants pushing them as far down as possible. " Show me how much you want me"

As Raven began stripping Albert of his clothes the imagery began to flow into his mind as if he was watching a movie.

“Show me how much you want me" she said as her fingers trailed down the length of his cock.

Albert kissed Ravens breasts as he positioned himself between her outstretched thighs. His lips closed around her nipple causing it to stiffen between them.

Raven’s fingers tousled his hair as she pulled him tighter to her breasts.

“I’ve waited so long for this.” He breathed as his lips met hers again then he slowly pressed into her.

His shallow thrusts lengthened with each thrust as he gained ground until she had taken his entire length. Albert held for a moment savoring the sensation of being deep inside her before slowly withdrawing then driving deep again.

His thoughts linked with hers. Their individual desires merging into a single unstoppable force driving his passions.

Raven love the feeling of inside her she knew that the second he went inside her however he would know she was a virgin so when he stopped at a certain time she moved her hips up right into him causing her to cry out a mix of pain and pleasure as she felt her hymen break down. Digging her fingers into his back she moaned his name a smile on her face it was incredible how he made her feel. She always felt like Albert would not be the man he was today if it was not for her and her help.

"Jesus Al" She cried a big smile on her face "you feel so wonderful inside me" she blushed a bit "I know it's an overused term but it is 100% how I'm feeling right now." There was something about his eyes that drew her in more she placed her hand on his cheek stroking his jaw, nothing but love in her eyes. Her heart was beating so hard and fast her panting grew so hot and heavy, she kissed him deeply. There was a small sense of danger that made the situation very hot to her as well, that was the T- Virus.

Raven knew at any time he could start to transform into something that he might not be able to control, but it turned her on even more that small sense of danger but she was honest when she did say she did trust him with her life. Raven would ask a bunch of questions before shooting no matter what her eyes saw, no matter what she was seeing. "If your holding back....don't I will show you my trust and my love"

His passage eased by Raven's growing arousal, Albert's thrust became more forceful as she kissed him deeply.

"If your holding back....don't I will show you my trust and my love" she said breathlessly.

He shouldn't have been surprised that she knew of the struggle inside him. The fight to hold back the effects of the virus that was raging within him. He knew he wouldn't be able to forever but at least this one time he wanted her to know what it was like with him and not some other form he might not be able to control.

The glow of Albert's eyes intensified casting it's red hue through the darkening room as their sweat dampened bodies became one. His breathing becoming more ragged by the minute, Albert lost himself in the sensation of Raven's body and that was all it took for him to lose the battle he was so desperate to win.

Albert's head flung back and closed his eyes tightly as the sensation washed through him. His, already well defined, muscles began to swell nearly doubling in size as the transformation took hold. He felt Raven's pussy tighten around him as he grew within her.

Albert fought to regain control of himself as he pounded harder into her. Somehow hoping to retain at least an approximation of himself even if it was significantly larger than he'd been just moments ago.

Raven knew how hard it was for a big tough guy to let his guard down. He had a brilliant mind he always had. Albert got a PHD when he was only 17 years old, then he was a military guy on top of working for S.T.A.R.S. she would admit to him if he ever asked that she was disappointed when he did betray them. Unfortunately with the world they live in money can make people do things. Raven was just glad that Albert was still the same man she remembered just enhanced and she was not going to allow him to be anybody's guinea pig. She didn't even want him as a guinea pig because if she was not willing to take the serum herself she would never expect him to.

At first she didn't know what she was seeing she thought it was the trick of the light maybe because it was dark in there but as she moans and he threw his head back she noticed his form was changing more musculine more primal. But not in a way he was mutating anything out of human normal. The transformation it was hard to describe it was like he went from being a scrawny person to a god. Raven could feel herself getting ready to have her very first orgasm as he kept nailing her harder there was still a tenderness in the way he was taking her, it was not like a wild animal screwing a human it was very sentual it was sweet but it was also very hard.

Her insides gripped around him and she could see he was having trouble thrusting inside her body. "Jesus Albert!!" She dug her nails onto his shoulders. "I want you to give me your seed baby no matter what happens from this moment on we are one and cannot be seperated." Raven smiled basically what she meant was even if they were to have children even if he was to completely change and not be able to take on his form as he is now nothing was separate them that she would regret nothing she wanted to be filled with his essence. "I love you"

Albert’s transformations up to that point had only been triggered by anger and fear. His passion driven transformation was something entirely different. Rather than taking on a form that was suited for protection this one was far less menacing. Though he hadn’t appreciated it before it seemed the changes were tailored to the situation at hand.

His cock pulsated inside Raven as the waves of euphoria shot through his body. Albert let out a loud groan emanating from deep within him as the first jet of his thick seed bathed her womb. Albert gritted his teeth as his body shuddered through the subsequent blasts before finally falling still inside her.

He knew the ramifications and the likelihood that Raven would end up carrying his child but he didn’t care. In that moment his need to share this part of himself overrode any considerations about tomorrow.

Raven cried out with him and she managed to wrap her legs around him tight causing him to go all the way in her fingers ran up each side of his neck her hands behind his head and she used her strength to make him look into her eyes she smiled nothing but love could be seen there. She had no plans on letting that change without a fight. Raven held him tenderly and she held him close not caring What could or would happen because she knew as long as they had each other they could do so much more.

Within a few moments her body relaxed and she could feel his relaxing as well. She let out a tiny giggle she felt giddy like a schoolgirl, which is something she would never use the term before him that was for sure. She ran her fingers down his bare chest. "Well worth the wait' she chuckled.

"It was!" Albert said as he pulled Raven to him. His body relaxed and slowly returned to his normal form as they laid in each others arms.

Albert's transformations always left him feeling hungry and drained and this one was no exception. After a while, he wearily pulled his naked body from the sofa and made his way into the kitchen to fix them something to eat. Though the expansive glass walls of his apartment did little to conceal the interior from the outside world, the height of the building assured no casual onlooker would invade the privacy of his home.

He set a plate for each of them at the table and took a seat next to Raven before finally speaking.

"I tried to hold it back." he began quietly as he collected some food onto his fork. "It's getting harder and harder to resist I'm afraid and it's happening more often. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to fight it.

Raven watched Albert and there was something with the way he carried himself that made her a little sad she watched him make them something to eat and then when he sat down with food for them she heard what he said. Raven showed her usual kind smile, placing her right hand in the center of his bare back running her fingers up and down his spine she shook her head. "Albert I know it's why I told you, begged you to let go. I could see the struggle in your eyes, but I could feel it the most thtough our bond." She sat up patting his back.

"I accept such things we have each other and we will protect each other no matter what." She dug in thr food he made "mmmm" she moaned happily "so good" she said happily. Raven was surprised that he could cook but she wasn't about to say that because she didn't want to sound however she may sound it was a serious moment and she didn't want to poke fun but I was incredible even though it was a simple meal. Raven knew one thing would have to be planned for and that was the possibility of a baby.

She did not know if he would father the child like you normally would or if a physical change would happen or how the virus itself would produce but she knew they had to be two steps ahead of umbrella she didn't want to be locked away until the baby was born and then possibly die. "I will never pull a gun on you unless I had to but then it wouldn't be a gun it would be a small Tranc gun I own. I have made a special serum that is designed to register your body. How strong the virus is and how big your body mass is. This helps by making sure you have enough sedative depending on size."

That was something she made ages ago however, she did it in case someone she knew was infected. Unfortunately she never thought that Albert would be the one she may need to use it on. " remember a few years ago you gave me a very small sample of the T virus it must have been around the same time you infected yourself with it but I was able to make such a sedative so I wouldn't have to worry about giving you too much or too little. I think it would be best if we stayed together as well because there's something happens God forbid and you're starting to change.

You need someone there to help I don't have anything to stop a transformation but the sedative I think would help you at least sleep through the transformation because pain can kill you Albert. I do not know if I can cure you but I have a feeling there is a cure an umbrella has it because you can't tell me that they would make a virus without the ability to heal it in case of a head person in umbrella become infected. In the meantime I will try to cure you myself. But if I can't I will do whatever is necessary to see if umbrella has it and I don't care who I have to kill and what I have to blow up I love you too much to lose you."

She would love him even if he was completely mutated and did not look a thing like he used to, as long as he was Albert Wesker she loved and trusted she would be with him in every way possible but she knew deep down he would never want to live like that.

Albert listened as Raven promised not to pull a gun on him and of the sedative she developed. By now he should have been used to how weird stuff could get but for some reason her talking about it made it hit home harder.

"Thanks, guess we'll just have to wait and see how it goes." he said as to took another bite of his food.

If there was a cure he hadn't heard anything about it but it was possible that someone along the line had done it and not passed it up the chain. He didn't think it likely though.

When they finished eating Albert cleared the table. He was still exhausted but at least he was able to eat something.

"I'm gonna take a shower then get into bed." he said as he returned to the table and kissed Raven's cheek. There was so much running through his mind all at once he'd hoped the hot water cascading over his body would relax him. If only a little.

Raven felt his mood shift and was afraid maybe she did this. She smiled at him and wanted to show she cared. She got the bed ready for them and when she heard the water turn off she grabbed another robe and when he got out of the shower she placed the robe on his shoulders. When he turned she smiled she finished putting the robe bottom and placed her hand on his cheek cupping it. Raven hoped that she wasn't the reason why he was upset all of a sudden sometimes she had it where she didn't think before speaking.

"Albert I know you're scared and I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound negative, how you're feeling but I am here for you and as long as you believe I can find a cure I know I can. If you need me I will be by your side literally." She points it to the bed since she quickly changed the sheets and put a few candles around the room having a romantic glow. Raven wanted to put his mind at ease she took his hand and couldn't help but smile getting into his big comfy bed feeling the smooth texture of the sheets.

"I love you baby" She cooed

As Albert stepped into the shower there was a part of him that hoped Raven would join him. The other part dreaded the the thought that being intimate with her seemed to trigger his transformations. It was a cruel twist of fate. Finally able to be with her he doubted that he'd ever be able to be with her wholly as himself. That knowledge gutted him to his core. Even though she'd encouraged him to let go earlier, Albert had his doubts that she fully understood what that might mean. The thought of her repulsed by his transformation weighed heavy on his mind as the water cascaded over his body. In the end, it was a binary choice for him. Give himself to her entirely and trust that she loved him enough to look past what might happen or close himself off yet again and deprive himself of the one thing he wanted more than anything else. With his problem boiled down to those two options his choice was clear.

Stepping out of the shower she met him with a robe.

"Albert I know you're scared and I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound negative, how you're feeling but I am here for you and as long as you believe I can find a cure I know I can. If you need me I will be by your side literally." she said as her hand cupped his cheek.

"It's not you. My reality is the same whether you choose to say it or not. It's ok."

The soft light of the candles bathed the room as they entered and he climbed into the bed with Raven. It was at that moment that he knew, even if he wanted to, he couldn't close himself off from her. Albert's lips met hers and he kissed her softly. His kisses trailed down her neck as he parted her robe. He could feel his pulse quickening but pushed the consequences from his mind as his lips found her breasts. Her soft moans broke the silence of the room as he felt her nipples stiffen beneath his tongue. Albert lingered there for a moment before kissing his way down her stomach then between her outstretched legs.

Raven wanted to do something special for him even though she wanted to be in there with him she decided to make the bedroom beautiful and special it's why she got candles around and with them and even has some incense for a little extra touch of romance. She returned the kiss and she could feel his need rise up again, her heart racing and she gasped feeling his mouth on her breast "oh baby...!" Raven heard herself moan. She wanted him badly it was like her body was on auto pilot.

"Albert!" Raven cried feeling his lips over her pussy. Her fingers ran through his blond hair, her heart beating so hard it was almost deafening. Goosebumps formed over her breasts, down her legs and even on her arms. The way he was taking her with something she never felt before it's part of the reason why she would do anything for him if he asked. "I want you again" she smiled looking down into his primal eyes a smile on her face.

Back