Wesker's Secret Heart (Closed)

She had explained to him that Transformations could still happen under extreme stress she did not know however if sex would cause it and with what he was doing she could tell he wanted to try it. She smiled and wrapped her fingers around him stroking him it did not take long for her to wrap her lips around them and to take him completely in but because of her hormones raging she wasn't sure how long she could do this before she needed to be fucked.

She had a sneaking suspicion every time she had sex with Albert the baby would grow why else does she have these horrible sexual cravings. She had to stop and her eyes full of need. She hated to force him into anything because it wasn not how she was raised. Leaning over she kissed his lips for a moment.

"forgive me baby but I need you inside me now" She quickly removed the robe showing her newly pregnant body and straddled his lap one knee on each side of his hip. Wrapping her fingers around his very errect cock and hovered over him. Raven felt him slid onto his cock, she cried out as she completely fulled herself up with him. "Oh baby you feel so good inside me!." She slid all the way up and used gravity to plunge him all the way back in.

Putting his hands on her waist she grew lost in the feeling of this erotic feeling. Her hands on his shoulders she bucked her hips into his own. Throwing her hair back. Feeling him grab her made her feel safe. He sat up wrapping his arms around her as he bounced her in his lap. Her pussy hungry for its release, and his but also for his precious essense. A bead of sweat fell down each cheek.

"I love you so much" she cried

Last edited:
Albert braced himself for the tingling sensation that signaled the start of his transformation as Raven’s lips wrapped around his cock and she took him in. He hoped beyond hope that it would work but he was prepared for the worst. His fingers tangled in her hair and soft moans escaped his lips as she took him deep deep into her mouth.

"forgive me baby but I need you inside me now" She said as she removed her robe and continued to stroke his cock.

He made it through her exquisite blow job without starting to transform so he was optimistic as she straddled him then sank down taking his entire length with one motion. He watched as her full breasts bounced each time she impaled herself onto his cock.

With no signs of his transformation appearing Albert relaxed then leaned up, wrapping his arms around Raven, and focused entirely on the sensation of his cock buried deep inside her.

“Fuck you feel so good.” He said as he buried his face in her breasts and thrust up j to her harder.

Raven moaned loudly as she rocked her hips and for the first time made love to Albert fully in his true form. It was a moment he didn’t want to let pass. It truly felt like their first time.

Albert felt Ravens muscles contract and tighten around his cock as she clung tightly to his neck.
“God you’re going to make me cum.” He said as he felt her juices flowing down his inner thighs.

Raven cried out as her orgasm rocked. Albert buried his face in her neck as his body shuddered and he erupted inside her. Their sweat soaked bodies pressed together as they bathed in their shared bliss and reveled in Ravens accomplishment.

“It worked.” Albert said when his breathing finally returned to normal. “I knew it would but it still feels unbelievable that it did. Thank you!”

Raven loved Albert and would do anything for him she did not care if he mutated she loves him more than anything and how he was never met much to her. To Raven it was the heart Albert had, the Man Behind the monster that she found love with but she was glad that the serum worked and knew that as long as he took it everyday he would be fine. However still on the back of her mind it crept that he still could turn it just depended on how pissed off or how sad he was.

She chuckled and collapsed on top of him her hormones were driving her insane she collapsed on top of him while he was still inside her she kissed him deeply loved him deeply and cared about him as deeply as possible but then her body their child grew and she gasped the little when she felt the baby grow inside her more. She placed her hand on her stomach. Once she was able to relax she laid back down.

Raven was content in his arms she felt at peace she had no idea that while they were making love Chris and Claire Redfield we're slowly creeping into their home taking pictures and Gathering evidence against the Umbrella Corporation

Albert was startled upright by the growling of his dogs. He knew that only meant one thing so he quickly jumped from the bed and pulled on his pants.

"Wait here." he said as he made his way out of the bedroom.

He found the dogs blocking the front door as they were trained to do making sure that whoever was in his apartment wasn't getting out. Rounding the corner into the living room he saw them. A man and a woman. He couldn't quite make out any distinguishing features beneath their hoodies.

"Hold!" he commanded, causing the dogs to aggressively approach the two and back them to the wall blocking any escape.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" he asked still not sure who he was dealing with.

"Whats the matter Wesker you don't remember your old buddy that you betrayed!" Chris Redfield had a gun drawn. Meanwhile Raven had a bad feeling and got dressed. Unfortunately her swollen stomach and breasts made what her clothing she wore very snug. Siging softly she felt someone spy on her. All of a sudden she heard someone and felt a gun to her back. Feeling a cold solid piece of metal to her back pissed her off big time.

"Wesker! " Raven Cried

Last edited:
Back