Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
img005.jpg
 
Those are right off the NF Scale (developed by Dr. NippleFreak, expert in nipplology).

I agree totally!!!! I assume you also noticed the tiny waist and spread hips?????? This goddess is the source of "female fertility symbols"!!!!!! O_O wowowow!!!!!
 
I agree totally!!!! I assume you also noticed the tiny waist and spread hips?????? This goddess is the source of "female fertility symbols"!!!!!! O_O wowowow!!!!!

I was just looking at that again and it appears to have been photoshopped. Look at the diameter of her teats, and you may notice that the dimension is a bit high. Everything could be real but I'm just not 100% certain.
 
Awwwww, yeeahhhhh!

unreal!!! and OMG!!! how do they do that???? just straight out when they're that big!!!? :heart:

Well, back in the "old days," Hef (Hugh Hefner) bred his gals to look like this!
"How," you ask? Well, he had some magic stuff he used to use that caused all his girls to grow an enormous bush, down below, and their boobs to hang, miaculously in the air!
Modern science has never been able to duplicate these "torpedoes." Not sillicone, not salene, not ANYTHING!
It's a darn shame, too, because more women could benefit from some of Hef's particular brand of magics!
:heart::kiss::rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top