Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the forums

58 year old woman married to a man who just has no interest. I'm so jealous of couples who have an active sex life, and this has been going on for 30 years. Have tried everything under the sun. I have absolutely no one to confide in. Anyone out there in the St. Louis area up for private chats?

58 year old woman married to a man who just has no interest. I'm so jealous of couples who have an active sex life, and this has been going on for 30 years. Have tried everything under the sun. I have absolutely no one to confide in. Anyone out there in the St. Louis area up for private chats?

I'm not in St Louis but, I'm always "UP" for a chat!

Not fair !!

I want snow. I want a snow day . Do you share ?

I'm 51. And I'm a bombshell. Explosions highly likely :)

Hello! 55 yo bi male with 52 yo bi curious wife. Currently seeing a 72 yo lady twice a week.

You lucky dog. LOL. When I was in my mid 30s I dated a woman who was 20 years my senior. She was such a wonderful, marvelous woman...taught me so much about ladies. We were both bi and shared many memorable carnal experiences.
I'm 62, now, and can't seem to find any ladies my age or older who are like minded. What's a guy to do? :rolleyes:

Simon. Just in the next decade!

On lit often but lots of folk in this thread I don't know - Lit is just immense!

People talking about snow: I'm at 55% North and we have had none lying yet this winter, and only a couple of days with a brief flurry that came to nothing. Plenty South of us, North of us. But NE England is the shelter zone.

So, yeah, hello all here. :rose:

There was me just laying here thinking about me. fantasygirl69 , a roaring fire to keep the cold off our lingerie, and a pan of warm chocolate, a bottle of baileys irish cream and a lot of imagination :kiss:

I am naughty by name and naughty by nature :rose:

There was me just laying here thinking about me. fantasygirl69 , a roaring fire to keep the cold off our lingerie, and a pan of warm chocolate, a bottle of baileys irish cream and a lot of imagination :kiss:

I am naughty by name and naughty by nature :rose:

*** hmmm i read your profile and you sound very interesting but sorry "just not my cup of tea " That scenario does sound very tempting though ! ;)

Hope your having alot of fun on the site !

:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back