Stranger fingering you in public

I tittle my moms pussy over her pants when she was talking to my gf. She never reacted or mentioned it after that. I wanted to eat her so bad that day.
 
Some very interesting stories among these.
Having read them I imagine my wife and I in a similar situation together in a crowded train/bus. She is submitting to it because she thinks it's me. I am aware simply because I recognise her reactions so I just know she is being fingered. As she becomes more lost in her pleasure I make her aware it isn't me by letting her see both my hands. The look of initial shock on her face is priceless and then she leans her head onto my shoulder and cums hard on the hand of whoever is fingering her. At this point we reach the next stop and as people start to leave and space opens up she sheepishly looks around. Neither of us has any idea who just did her but there were both males and females in very close proximity pressing into us so who knows.

Nice fantasy.
 
I crave and create situations like these all the time, i love the feel of a stranger on me...
 
I love getting fingered! Sounds like I should begin riding buses and subways during rush hour!
 
Some very interesting stories among these.
Having read them I imagine my wife and I in a similar situation together in a crowded train/bus. She is submitting to it because she thinks it's me. I am aware simply because I recognise her reactions so I just know she is being fingered. As she becomes more lost in her pleasure I make her aware it isn't me by letting her see both my hands. The look of initial shock on her face is priceless and then she leans her head onto my shoulder and cums hard on the hand of whoever is fingering her. At this point we reach the next stop and as people start to leave and space opens up she sheepishly looks around. Neither of us has any idea who just did her but there were both males and females in very close proximity pressing into us so who knows.

Nice fantasy.

Soooo hot! Tell you what, I'll do that to your wife if you do it to mine?

:D
 
Den

If that happened in America the guy would be so far back in the jail he wouldn't know if it were day or night! I've heard of men being arrested for just rubbing a girls ass in a crowd. I avoid crowds........... and girls.


Besides I thought it meant this.:eek:
 

Attachments

  • Hand (2).jpg
    Hand (2).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
I have never fingers a stranger in public, I think that might be grounds for being arrested nowadays. But I always have done it with every relationship I've had. I love playing public, sitting at booth looking over every one my hand deep between her legs.
 
Do any other women fantasize about being in public and having a stranger reach up under your skirt to finger your pussy?? This is an incredible turn on for me and I wondered if others have this fantasy.

You're not alone, definitely a fantasy of mine too hun ;)
 
Definitely sounds hot to me. I've been out at bars and clubs, dancing with someone I've just met and it definitely turns me on when their hands wander down to my hips and ass. In those situations, if they had slipped their fingers under my dress, I definitely would not have stopped them.
 
My ex and I would go to bars while away on vacation and she'd pick up guys to bring back to our hotel. Mostly they would end up making out with her long before we'd leave. Here are two fingering in public events:

1. Seattle, 1993, at an S&M bar. My wife was wearing chaps, high heals, fishnet teddy with a thong; very sexy. We're in a crowd watching a chick being soft whipped in stage, I'm behind her grinding my cock in her ass and feeling her tits, much to the joy of this hansom guy beside us. I got to take a leak but don't want to leave her horny and by herself so I tell the voyeur to take my place, and as I walk away he's grinder her and mauling her tits. When I finish I stood a few people away to give them more time and watch. Her hands are behind her playing with the dick in his pants and his hands are under her teddy on her bare tits. After a few more minutes her tits are out of the teddy and one of his hands has worked its way down between her legs. I can tell by the way her head falls back on his shoulder and by the way her knees are buckling that he's fingering her pussy. This guy from the show walks up to them and they both straighten up for a moment while the guy puts electrical tape across her nipples (apparently no nipples were allowed to be exposed in the bar). That's when I notice my wife has this guys cock out of his pants and is jerking him off with her hand. She looked at me and gave me the "come rescue me" look, so I did. She makes me feel how soaking wet she was and tells that if I hadn't come when I did she would have fucked him right there.
 
this has happened more than one to me - at bars and in a crowd while exiting a movie show too... I don't wear panties so the access is very easy
 
2. Chicago around 1995 in a dance club. My wife's wearing school girl outfit, white shirt, plaid skirt, thigh high socks, pumps, no bra, and boys underwear. We hadn't been at the bar for 30 seconds when she starts flirting with two guys beside us and ignores me. Soon she is standing between them and because the music is very loud they are all standing very close together. I watch them laughing and flirting as she touched their shoulders, put her hand on their chests. I see one of them put his hand on her waist the other is soon touching her arms. I can tell by gestures they are commenting on her outfit and soon she raised the front of her skirt and showed them her sexy underwear. As she turned to one of them the other raised her skirt to look at her ass and even cops a feel. She let him and when she turned back he left his hand on her ass. The other guy's hand was on her belly and slowly moved up to gently feel her tits. I saw that the other guy who's hand was on her ass had the other on her pussy. Her face went red, her expression got serious, and as she licked her lips I knew the guy had his fingers in her pussy. She started kissing the guy who was feeling her tits and for about a minute I thought they are about to take my wife right there. Then the bartender stopped them. Apparently you're not allowed to do that at the bar.

My wife made me drive to the hotel while she sat between them in the back seat.
 
this has happened more than one to me - at bars and in a crowd while exiting a movie show too... I don't wear panties so the access is very easy

My wife loved letting guys feel her up in bars. It would make her very, very wet. Do you get really wet?
 
Definitely sounds hot to me. I've been out at bars and clubs, dancing with someone I've just met and it definitely turns me on when their hands wander down to my hips and ass. In those situations, if they had slipped their fingers under my dress, I definitely would not have stopped them.

This is how I feel... Maybe not a complete stranger but somebody you've made a connection with even from across the room
 
Back
Top